Questions from a IUI newbie

Cautiously hopeful!

Those are great follies! I was so nervous about the intramuscular shot too and was so lucky that the pharmacy gave me a sq needle by mistake. Best of luck with it! I'm sure it will be fine once it's over. =)

Dandi, any update on your cautious bfp??!! Are you testing again?

The trigger shot was a breeze! I really worked myself up over it too much! My IUI is set for wednesday. I hope DHs sperm count is good!

So glad it wasn't as bad as it seems!

I tested again last night and this morning and the tests are inconsistent. Last night they were strong, this morning they are lighter. I'm thinking that I must have had false negatives when testing the trigger out. I'll test again tomorrow and Thursday then call my RE with whatever the Thursday result is.

that's so frustrating. I'm really hoping you get your bfp this month! What CD is this for you now??

CD12. Tomorrow will be 14 days since my trigger, so it should be gone from my system tomorrow for sure.

Hi ladies I did my 4th IUI on 9th December with Gonal F injections and letrozol. Did my scan before the procedure and I had 3 Follicles (19mm, 17mm and 15.5mm) Am on my 2WW. Still having cramps and some times a sharp pain. BB's are not that sore now. I hope I get BFP this time.

Welcome Shavy...those numbers sounds promising. I hope you get your bfp this month.

@Dandi, how are you feeling?? Everything going well I presume?!

A little nausea and heartburn, but nothing bad at all. Extreme fatigue though, but all in all I can't complain. I have a 9 week scan next wednesday to see if all is progressing as it should and if so I'll be released from the RE then!

thats fantastic!! I'm on my third iui this time....should be having it christmas eve or around then. Hopefully all goes well this time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->