quick question ppl!

emzlouize

mum 2 Aidan & Angel Mason
Reaction score
on thursday i have got my 1st antinatal at 8.45, then straight after that at 9.30 i have got my scan, on the letter it tells me to go with a full bladder, does this mean for the antinatal or for the scan! im comfused?!

Hey, You need to go with a full bladder to the scan, its easier to see whats going on with the baby that way, or in your case babies!

I went for an early scan and started to drink water too early and 30 mins before my appointment i really needed to pee, I couldnt hold on any longer, I got told you get a lot better view when your bladder is full......so drink 1 and a half pints an hour and a half before your appointment and you should be fine!!

ohhhh yes that would be for your scan! i had to drink 1 litre of water before the scan and i was busting 15 mins after i started drinking the water.... so i kept going and 'letting some out" hehehe you know how hard that is!!!!! then the scan was running late.. i am talking over a hour late!!! NOT COOL lol.... but still had massively full tummy when finally got scan bubby pics were great :)

ohh god haha i will be sick if i drink that mch! and she is going to be pressing on me belly too with the scan thing? omg ill pee ! hehe

Lol its not a great feeling....when the scans done you tend to jump off the bed and go straight to the loo....you then go back to talk about the scan lol

i was told to go with a full bladder and when i got there the doctor had ago at me **sobs** he goes to the nurse bloody hell go tell all them ladies to go pee i dont need a full bladder lol but yeah on this letter is says i need i full bladder to

I started drinking at 9.45am, went in at 10:10. Drank 1 1/2 regular size water bottles and that was fine :D

Good luck darling. Cant wait to see the piccs xxx

We have scans and booking in on the same day!
The filling up with water is so bad,LOL
I am desperate to pee after about 5 mins!!!
Best of luck!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"