Quinny buzz 3 - buzz box

x_Sarah_x

Reaction score
Hi I just want some advice, I've got the Quinny buzz 3 wheeler on order and noticed you can buy a buzz box to sit between the front wheels, anyone know if these are worth buying? New ones seem a bit pricey!

If anyone has a Quinny buzz, what sort of storage have you got to carry your baby's things?

Hi I just want some advice, I've got the Quinny buzz 3 wheeler on order and noticed you can buy a buzz box to sit between the front wheels, anyone know if these are worth buying? New ones seem a bit pricey!

If anyone has a Quinny buzz, what sort of storage have you got to carry your baby's things?

I have a buzz box, it's not very big, but its handy to keep your rain cover, pump, some wipes and anything else you might need, before I purchased one I kept leaving the house without a rain cover and would always get caught in the rain, they are pricey but you can pick them up a bit cheaper second hand on eBay, Hope this helps :)

Aw thank you :) do you get a pump with the quinnys? I ordered the pram n maxi cosi car seat and didn't really look into it lol! I'm assuming you get rain cover with it but I've been told no parasol so bought one xx

Does anybody know if the Buzz Box will fit on a Quinny Mood with the chassis being so similar?

The buzz box came with the Quinny when I brought it, don't know if that's changed though as I brought it 18 months ago!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->