Quinny buzz - 3 or 4?

Welshie

Reaction score
I have my heart set on the full package of the quinny buzz. We are not sure what one to get. The 3 wheeled or the 4.

Do you think the 4 wheeled one is more stable? We live right by the beach and spend alot of time walking the dog at the beach and the park.

Which one do you recommend getting?

Thanks girls :flower:

I was looking at this system the other day and you can now buy the front attachment to convert the 3 wheel into a 4 wheeler. Here is the link to the one I saw.

https://www.babydaysdirect.co.uk/pr...um=comparison_shopping_feeds&utm_nooverride=1

I had this pushchair when it first came on the market in 2005 and found it great at first when DD was quite small and light but when she started getting older and weighed a bit more, I hated it. Getting up and down kerbs often resulted in it tipping and getting on and off buses was stressful too. It is a lovely pram system though and would love another now they have a 4 wheel option but DH hates them!

i love my quinny, i have the buzz3 and think that it steers really well. you can buy adapters to convert between 3 and 4 wheels. i know that sometimes some people say it can become hard to push, but in most cases all you have to do is pump up the tyres with more air. in the snow my quinny was amazing!

Ive got the buzz 3, and i love it! I take LO on a lot of walks with the dog all of which are offroad- over fields/ off terrain etc, and it is very stable and steers nicely, you just have to make sure you keep the front wheel oiled up or it can tend to stick and then it is horrendous to push. Im sure if you bought the 3 wheeler you could by the 4 wheel attachment as an extra? Or maybe have a play around with both before you buy ?X

I have the Buzz 4 - I found it alot easier to push than the 3 wheel version, which I borrowed from a friend to try out. The front third wheel often got stuck.

As per the other posts, you can convert the 3 wheel into 4 wheels with the adaptor kit, costs about £50.

The only downside of this pram for me is that the parent-facing mode of seat unit is too reclined for my LO, who likes to sit up & look around.

I prefer the 3 wheel. It handles a lot better, with a smaller turning circle.

You can also buy an "all-terrain wheel" for the Buzz 3, which is about £35 pounds. It's a double pneumatic tyre, and is absolutely fantastic. I've taken my Buzz 3 around a country park in several inches of snow with that front wheel :)

I prefer the 3 wheel. It handles a lot better, with a smaller turning circle.

You can also buy an "all-terrain wheel" for the Buzz 3, which is about £35 pounds. It's a double pneumatic tyre, and is absolutely fantastic. I've taken my Buzz 3 around a country park in several inches of snow with that front wheel :)

I think you have sold the 3 wheeler to me! But with the all terrain wheel.

Thanks for all your help everyone :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->