• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Quite upset.

S

Serene123

My friends training to be a Midwife and she's just told me my hospital refuse to tell you the sex of the baby at 5 months and you have to pay to go private! I'm really annoyed :(

Seems to be the norm in quite alot of places now, up here you dont even get a 20 week scan at all.

I really want to know and I probably will go private but what a JOKE? :(

I am going for my second scan in 5 weeks and i will be finding out sex if baby lets us see lol guess we are just lucky our hospital does it still.

Me and the hubby are living in Korea right now (he's stationed here and in the army) and we went to a korean hospital yesterday and I was told that it's against the law to tell you the sex of the babies until you're 30 weeks, which I think is ridiculous! But we found out from the military doctors anyways

Where I work(we do ultrasounds) we inform patients we will take an educated guess if asked but have them sign a waver saying if its incorrect they can not sue, etc . Maybe thats the case with the hospital to much liability?(my spelling sucks)

they tell you at our hospital but they were only 70% sure that bump is a girl... so we had a 4d scan done. the sonographer is 120% sure shes a girl!

Sexing scans baout £50 :D

My hospital told us at our 20 weeks scan we still had 2 provate scans though after :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->