Rainbows Due December 2015

I am due 13 December after a MMC last Dec. I am 15 week and having morning sickness on and off but has been better than the 1st tri. I am having a tightening of the belly and above my belly botton and at night sleep on my sides can hurt my hips after a while. hope your all well. x

We did an early gender scan to surprise all the men in our lives on Father's Day!

We are crazy happy to have a little girl on the way! :)

I'm still measuring 6 days ahead, so maybe we'll having a Thanksgiving Baby!

congrats!:pink: how were the reactions??!

i can spend hours watching "i'm pregnant" or "we're having a ___!" videos on youtube.:haha:

It was hilarious. Everyone thought we were finding out on July 15th so it was a TOTAL surprise. We wrapped a pink onesie and put the picture I shared here under it. We took my parents out to brunch for Father's day and my dad opened it and goes, "Wait..." and my mom goes, "you think it's a girl?" and they picked up the onesie and saw the picture and my mom jumped up and started screaming, "OMG!!! DO YOU KNOW-KNOW? OMG!!! A GIRL!!!!" It was hilarious. Everyone in the place couldn't help but look. LOL

Everyone else pretty much had the same reaction. See the onesie, get confused, see the ultrasound pic and start freaking out. LOL!

It was well worth it!

We did an early gender scan to surprise all the men in our lives on Father's Day!

i can spend hours watching "i'm pregnant" or "we're having a ___!" videos on youtube.:haha:

It was hilarious. Everyone thought we were finding out on July 15th so it was a TOTAL surprise. We wrapped a pink onesie and put the picture I shared here under it. We took my parents out to brunch for Father's day and my dad opened it and goes, "Wait..." and my mom goes, "you think it's a girl?" and they picked up the onesie and saw the picture and my mom jumped up and started screaming, "OMG!!! DO YOU KNOW-KNOW? OMG!!! A GIRL!!!!" It was hilarious. Everyone in the place couldn't help but look. LOL

Everyone else pretty much had the same reaction. See the onesie, get confused, see the ultrasound pic and start freaking out. LOL!

It was well worth it!

That is the best! So sweet!

I'm addicted to those videos too. Which is why I was super, super excited that I actually got my mother-in-law's reaction to the baby news on video! Once our news is completely out in the world (i.e. once I tell work, haha) then I'm going to post it to you tube to add to the body of wonderful announcement videos online. Love them!

I am due 13 December after a MMC last Dec. I am 15 week and having morning sickness on and off but has been better than the 1st tri. I am having a tightening of the belly and above my belly botton and at night sleep on my sides can hurt my hips after a while. hope your all well. x

welcome smurfy:wave:
looks like there's a party on the 13th!:winkwink:

Welcome smurfy. Lovely story expecting. We've got 20 wk scan on 14th july and think we're ginding out then. See if I'm right from last week's scan!

Doing really well! Had a good talk during our road trip with my husband today about the 'what could go wrongs' at the anatomical scan. Pretty heavy talk, but I always think communication is important. I have fears about it, so might as well make sure DH is on the same page as me with expectations and such. Always makes me feel better - we are a good team!

Then had fun talking about names and announcements and more fun stuff. Second trimester is a lot more fun than first so far!

Doing ok over here. Starting to relax a little bit, but can't wait to see baby again on July 15th where we will find out who is in there!
20 week scan is booked for August 4th. Nervous about that, but taking each day as it comes at the moment and keeping positive that this baby will be a take home baby

Everything good over here! Found out yesterday that we're team blue :happydance: It's so funny, this little man is going to be my parents eight grandson and my in laws 3rd grandson... no granddaughters whatsoever for either!

Glad to hear everyone's keeping well! :flower:

Welcome to team blue LeAnn. Glad to hear everyone seems to be doing well.

Afm, nothing exciting going on with the pregnancy. My 20 week scan is still 2 weeks away. Starting to feel more movement from my little guy. It actually kept me awake last night. Right now our focus has been on completing and prioritizing projects around the house before his arrival makes it more difficult.

i'm doing alright. still wondering where the "2nd tri-high" is as i feel sick and crappy about half the time.:dohh: no movement/flutters that isn't clearly baby yet either (everything can still be chalked up to gas!:haha:) i'm definitely getting impatient for that.:coffee: and my "bump" just feels like i'm fat, so getting dressed is a challenge and i just want to stay home in stretchy pants and my husband's t-shirts.:blush:

i'm having a super weepy/emotional day today. not exactly sunshine and rainbows over here, sorry! the next couple days will be hard. babyjump was due july 9th...:cry: i thought i was over/okay with facebook birth announcements, but guess they still hit in unexpected ways.:nope:

in happier news, my 20 week ultrasound is next wednesday, so looking forward to that.:thumbup: staying team:yellow: though :winkwink: it's fun updating the front page with storks for everyone as they are finding out though!!:mrgreen:

Emotions and stress are starting to hit me pretty hard, but overall doing okay. Mostly just freaking out about how we are going to afford life after I'm done working - agh! Money stress is probably most new mom's biggest stress, I'm sure, so I know I'm in good company.

Definitely still feeling a bit sick, but no where near as bad as it was in first trimester.

My nausea has lessened from all day to occasional big waves. All other symptoms still there and feeling movements so feeling more confident. Feeling pops which could be kicks-not sure as not got to this stage before. 20wk scan next tues.
Jumpinggo hugs for your duedate.xx

Sad news from me. Yesterday I gave birth to my baby. Not sure the gender as I have to wait for the post mortem to come back. Sucks a bit as its my 2nd 2nd trimester loss. But I wish you well in your pregnancies :)

Mummy2o I am so, so sorry. That is devastating. I have no words, but you are in my thoughts.

Mummy2o I am so sorry. Sending you strength and love.xx

mummy2o :hugs: that news breaks my heart. You and your family are in my thoughts.

:hugs:mummy2o
i hope they don't make you wait long.:nope:
so heartbreaking...:cry:
take care and be gentle with yourself.:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member