Rainbows Due December 2015

That is heartbreaking. So sorry for mummy3ds. Hope she is getting the support she needs.

Please send my love and thoughts to her tankel. X

I'm so sorry for her loss :( Give her my love tankel.

Ive not updated for a while? Now 11+4 and have my dating scan on Thursday. Please keep everything crossed for us as i had a huge bleed last week which has now tailed off to blackish sludge. A scan last week showed a perfect bubs and no cause for the bleed so I hope our monkey is still ok.
Sorry to hear about mummy3ds, sad news x

Good luck blu. I hope everything is okay in there.

Nessaw I am glad you made it past your scary date. I am sure you were all nerves. Hope it is smooth sailing from here on out for you.

Afm, I got my verifi results yesterday. The baby is healthy plus I found out I am having a :blue:! We are sending the pregnancy announcements today. Hubby has no clue I know the sex. I am planning on surprising him with the news on fathers day. I am so happy and excited!

I'm so very sorry to hear about mummy3ds loss how awful :(

Today i have been scared out of my mind! Got an email from my sons school yesterday to say there has been confirmed cases of measles in the school so please inform ante natal team if your pregnant, well i told my midwife today and she instantly arranged a blood form and brought it round within an hour! She told me to go to the hospital today to have the bloods drawn to check my immunity, i told her my son has hospital appointment tomorrow shall i just have it then but she said no she would prefer it today! Freaked me out at how quick she wanted it all, then i had real trouble being able to get up there ended up sobbing and fiance come back from work to take me to hospital to have it, and the blood test lady scared me more! Saying 'how have you been around measles? Is it confirmed? Ohhhh no your only 13 weeks! We can just hope your immuned!' Omg i never knew it was so serious! They told me results should be back tomoro evening but could take 48 hrs, but my midwife said she will be rushing it through and to top it off i find out my midwife is actually on holiday from work for a few days but still rushing this through!

I'm so very sorry to hear about mummy3ds loss how awful :(

Today i have been scared out of my mind! Got an email from my sons school yesterday to say there has been confirmed cases of measles in the school so please inform ante natal team if your pregnant, well i told my midwife today and she instantly arranged a blood form and brought it round within an hour! She told me to go to the hospital today to have the bloods drawn to check my immunity, i told her my son has hospital appointment tomorrow shall i just have it then but she said no she would prefer it today! Freaked me out at how quick she wanted it all, then i had real trouble being able to get up there ended up sobbing and fiance come back from work to take me to hospital to have it, and the blood test lady scared me more! Saying 'how have you been around measles? Is it confirmed? Ohhhh no your only 13 weeks! We can just hope your immuned!' Omg i never knew it was so serious! They told me results should be back tomoro evening but could take 48 hrs, but my midwife said she will be rushing it through and to top it off i find out my midwife is actually on holiday from work for a few days but still rushing this through!

This is why people who don't vaccinate make me very mad and frustrated. I have a compromised immune system, and even more so now that I'm pregnant!

Wishing you the best of the best and health all the way.

Blu10: good luck on your scan.

Eclaire: Congrats on team blue.

Charlie: How awful for you having to go through this. Hopefully the tests back fine. I agree with Kallie, not only on what she said, but I would hate to see either of my children sick and possible die from the complications which might arise. I'm so angry for you, I'd love to find that parent and give her a piece of my mind for you.

Thanks ladies im really scared, im hoping i will find out the results tonight, not sure what will happen if i dont have an immunity! I agree fully i dont understand why people dont have their children vaccinated :( so very dangerous, i hope the children who have caught it are ok aswell, but im angry that i have to go through all this scare :(

I got my downs screening results back (just ultrasound and blood test) and baby is low risk for downs so thats really good :) it was 1:2866

Charlie keep us posted on the test results. What kills me is that some people like my sister are vaccine resistant for the measles. She has been given the vaccine with each pregnancy and still tests as not immune. I fear I might be in the same boat since I had it given again at my daughter's birth. I think vaccines are terribly important, but unfortunately I know too many people who don't agree. I hope you and buns are ok and you get the results soon. Glad to hear you got good downs results. Hope it is a good sign of things to come.

:hi: its been a while for me to give an update on here. I have been getting :sick: quite often. I know most you you ladies are ahead of me. When did your ms lighten up? Has it yet?

Charlie, I hope everything turns out just fine. You are in my thoughts.

Hi all. Hope everything's ok charlie-v scary.
Got my downs back too -low risk 1:3500 so that's good. Feeling lots of pressure and things going on in my tummy now. Think my belly has popped like I've heard people talk about as it's no longer just wobbly tummy that I can suck in a bit it's getting hard and not going away!

Hi all. Hope everything's ok charlie-v scary.
Got my downs back too -low risk 1:3500 so that's good. Feeling lots of pressure and things going on in my tummy now. Think my belly has popped like I've heard people talk about as it's no longer just wobbly tummy that I can suck in a bit it's getting hard and not going away!

That's kind of how I feel - like, is it there or isn't it? But I can't suck in the way I normally would. But I'm definitely only barely bigger - NO ONE would ever notice, I don't think. I probably just look like I ate some extra ice cream or something!

How have you guys been doing for first trimester weight gain? I'm sure curious about where other people are at with that. I know it changes a lot depending on where you start from. I'm plus sized already, and I'd gained about 6-7 pounds, but I lost a couple (probably just water weight) and it looks like I've only gained 3-5 lbs.

Hi all, had my dating scam today and all was well. Could my due date be changed to 23rd please. Nausea has kicked in at 12 weeks WTH??

Kallie the weight gain for me has been odd. With dd I gained 10lbs in the first tri and was barely showing. This time I have gained 2 lbs and look huge. No question I am pregnant here.

I told hubby last night we are expecting a boy. Wanted to hold out, but he was having such a bad day and seemed depressed. The news worked, he cheered up right away and is so happy we will get one of each. It was worth giving up my father's day surprise to make him happy.

Kallie the weight gain for me has been odd. With dd I gained 10lbs in the first tri and was barely showing. This time I have gained 2 lbs and look huge. No question I am pregnant here.

I told hubby last night we are expecting a boy. Wanted to hold out, but he was having such a bad day and seemed depressed. The news worked, he cheered up right away and is so happy we will get one of each. It was worth giving up my father's day surprise to make him happy.

That is so freakin' sweet. Totally worth it.

I lost some weight in first trimester, then gained, then lost a bit - currently sitting at net gain of 3 lbs, but it has definitely been up and down a bit. Maybe I just need to lay off the salt...

I keep getting people commenting on how THIN I look! I figured it out though - waist looks smaller now that my boobs are humongous, lol!!!

It's been quiet in here. How is everyone doing?

I'm loving the second tri. Energy is slowly returning, I am showing and I have a return of my sex drive (which I didn't when pregnant with my daughter). Finally announced the pregnancy to friends and family (with a lukewarm response). Changing healthcare providers and meeting with my midwives on Thursday. Plus I will get to have a water birth this time which I have always wanted to do.

Urgh have had a tummy bug over the weekend. Ansolutely wiped out. Hoping all is ok in there.
How come there was a luke warm response eclaire?

I don't know why my family was not more excited. Maybe it is because this is number two, or maybe it is because my nephew and my niece both recently had kids. Or perhaps it was because everyone sent me simple congrats texts instead of phone calls that it felt like a mediocre reception. Regardless of how they feel, I am happy and to hell with the rest of them.

Sorry to hear you were sick. Hope you feel better soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->