Ramzi Method Gender Guesses

It has phew!

It looks right to me, so a boy. :)

For the record, everyone knows that I am guessing right? It's really much easier to just ask the sonographer if they made a note of it or if they can tell you from the picture. :) They are able to see blood flow using the doppler feature on the machine. I'm guessing based on the yolk sac placement and what looks like a bundle of blood vessels, but I'm not a sono-tech. (I just didn't want anyone thinking I'm an OB or something!)

Is that not the left of me though? It's a transvaginal so it's actual so if I'm looking at it then its right but on me it's my left? Or is it always the position when looking at it head on? If that makes sense?

I'm intrigued by this, but didn't get any pics this time :dohh:
From what I remember, the vaginal one showed baby on the same side as my sons pic.
Here are the pics of my boy from 2010 anyway. Top pic is 8w abdominal... bottom pic is 6w vaginal.. Do they tally up to the method?

Looks like it is on the right to me both times. So that would be a boy. :)

Attachments

• 9864458E-8E17-4EBC-8376-83ADA4931A57-1746-0000021372A597BE.jpg
    9864458E-8E17-4EBC-8376-83ADA4931A57-1746-0000021372A597BE.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 9
Is that not the left of me though? It's a transvaginal so it's actual so if I'm looking at it then its right but on me it's my left? Or is it always the position when looking at it head on? If that makes sense?

You're overcomplicating it. :)
A t/v scan is oriented so that what you see is what is.
A t/a scan is oriented as a mirror image of what is.

You don't have to do any more brain work after you figure out which side is right and left. Left is your left and right is your right.

Attachments

• TV.png
    TV.png
    4.6 KB · Views: 4
  • TA.png
    TA.png
    5.2 KB · Views: 1
Sorry I probably sound stupid then, it's just that my placenta for my DD on a transvaginal scan was on the right of the scan, like this one, which is my left and was a girl. I know that the baby is on the left of this scan for example because I have an issue with my right ovary and she showed me that one and it was the opposite side to where the baby is positioned in this picture.

Hann its quite difficult to tell which is which... because you need to know where your cervix is!... We assume placenta is left or right aslong as the cervix is on the bottom.... if its not then, its a whole different matter!!!

I just soooo wish i knew about this method before i had my scan as i would of really asked where my cervix was and were this chronic villi (aka placenta) is :(

ive got a funny feeling mine is actually a boy, due to where i keep picking up the placenta and heartbeat with my doppler :)

My cervix is at the bottom, ah well I'll find out in about 230 days anyway lol!

Hann: Keep in mind that about 3% of the time, it is reversed. It's not 100%. :)

ive got a funny feeling mine is actually a boy, due to where i keep picking up the placenta and heartbeat with my doppler :)

Ohh interesting! I've always picked this little one (from 7w) up on my right hand side, wonder if that's a pointer towards the side the placentas on too!

I'm intrigued by this, but didn't get any pics this time :dohh:
From what I remember, the vaginal one showed baby on the same side as my sons pic.
Here are the pics of my boy from 2010 anyway. Top pic is 8w abdominal... bottom pic is 6w vaginal.. Do they tally up to the method?

Looks like it is on the right to me both times. So that would be a boy. :)

Wow, that's so interesting! Thanks Hun!

Wish I'd got a pic this time now :dohh:

hmmm, wonder if they have one on file??..

dan o there should have some on file chick... there sort of take pictures of everything basically and then keep them :) so maybes ask for one..

when i had my scan i asked for one and she printed it off the machine there and then! for FREE... haha

Can I add mine?

I know it's hard to see sorry. Abdominal scan 6 weeks

https://i1249.photobucket.com/albums/hh508/beadles86/87e40135100c429877fc834d57d0593c_zps97ebbd33.jpg

I honestly have no idea on that one, sorry! :(

I had a scan at 5w5d. Is that too early?

Edit: TV scan

https://i531.photobucket.com/albums/dd360/NatalieW_82/49CFC15B-6A4D-45B1-8DEC-E9DC95B0CF4C-900-000000FDCBB39AEF.jpg

I checked with my friend who has trained as a sonographer but is a radiologist, she said that a transvaginal scan shows the actual image on the screen so when you look at the scan on the screen or your photo and you look at the right side of the image it is your left side of the uterus - I.e. turn around so you are facing outwards looking away from the scan and that's the exact image of what you see. So if your foetus and placenta at are on the RIGHT side of the photo then they are actually on the LEFT side of your uterus.

Sorry I should add that it's virtually impossible to tell from an abdominal scan too because apparently they cut the images at least 3 different ways, flip them round etc so unless you specifically ask you won't be able to tell.

this is original ramzi analysis.. he used transvaginal scans.. only in 6-8weeks..
https://hcp.obgyn.net/fetal-monitoring/content/article/1760982/1878451
so ladies ask for transvaginal scan from ur docs.. use doppler for placental localization..that will be helpful..

Thanks piya - if you look at the examples of TV scans you can see that those on the left (for example) are on the right of the uterus and vice versa. It's confusing but thought I'd just say because I didn't understand at all yesterday!

i would really like to say that i had a transvaginal scan at 5wk+6 and the picture showed yolk on the right with placenta on the right. then at 6wks i had an abdominal scan and it was on the same place. so if there is doubt about a mirror image,i don't think the two scans show different. if it is a mirror image than both of them must be mirrored as both showed same sides to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->