Ramzi Method Gender Guesses

Amina you can't tell the location of the placenta normally from abdominal scams because they cut the scans many way, reverse and flip the images. If you said to them specifically to show you exactly where it is then fair enough but the two can't really be compared be side with the abdo scan they just go in and get the best view for you to see which could well be the same as the one you have seen if that makes sense. You have to ask the sonographer where the placenta is situated on you to know for sure what side it's on.

Yes true you would have to ask to be sure of what side it's on but there are many who are guessing with the right and lefts on a teansvaginal scan however this was exactly the same to my abdominal scan. So how can they be mirror images.they must be cut etc but both show same sides not morrored.i have both scan pics with same measurements etc.u are right that u would have to ask right or left on placenta but the mirror issue doesn't seem correct.i would think this I maybe wrong

I asked my doctor about this at my last scan and he said it is IMPOSSIBLE to know which side of the uterus the placenta is on unless you are doing a 3D scan. He said that the 2D image is based on what angle you have the t/v wand or abdo wand, that you can have the wand upside down or right side up or the t/v wand can turn 360 degrees. He said it's an amusing study, but he doubts that the people who completed the study knew what they were doing. Just one man's opinion, but I trust his opinion.

Hi ladies, anyone want to take a guess at my 7+3 scan? I think I know what the prediction will be, if I've read the info on the theory correctly. Would be fun to see what you guys think though.

Sonographer said baby came from my right ovary and is implanted on right side of my uterus, so this is a straight on scan (not mirrored). Yolk sac is to the left of baby. What do you think?

https://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b179/khloeee/scan.jpg

Ive tried for weeks to try and get my head around this and i sooo wish i knew this method before i had my scan.

What ive read/found out about is:

Vaginal scans are best, to get a good close up shot of everything
You need to know where your Cervix is on any scan to determine exactly if baby/placenta is left/right
at 6 weeks the Placenta isnt formed and usually there need to switch scanning machine to colour to pick up blood flow. On a 2-d Black and white greyscale scan this usually can be picked up by white areas (blood flow).

Ultimately your best to ask the sonographer :)

I know this method is only applied to 6 week scans, but with my boys 12 week scan images both placentas formed on the right (i.e my right handside) so ill be intriqued to see where this bubbas placenta is at 12 weeks :)

Hi ladies! I am new here and soooo thankful to have found this. I am much further along now but wishing we had found out and this Ramzi Theory is driving me nuts!!!! I would love your guesses.... I am SO confused.... I do know that my placenta is fundal (at the top) and posterior (at the back) but do not know which side. I think they printed my 6wk pic upside down too which is making things even more confusing.... would LOVE some opinions, thank you so much!

https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g111/lgorkoff/baby/baby.jpg

I did up this pic as well.... because im so confused on how to read the pic properly

https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g111/lgorkoff/baby/uterusshape.jpg

Attachments

• baby.jpg
    baby.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 4
Just a guess, but boy?? mighty was the best at this.....

Just a guess, but boy?? mighty was the best at this.....

Thank you, I really appreciate your guess! It's driving me nuts cause of the way my uterus looks in the photo - I am so confused! Why do you guess boy?

the way i understand it if your placenta is on the right it's suppose to mean boy so i was going on your flipped pic by you saying they told you your placenta was on the top.

Is anyone able to tell me where my babys placenta is located in the picture? :)

Scan is 6 weeks 2 days BTW...

Attachments

• IMG.jpg
    IMG.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_0001.jpg
    IMG_0001.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 8
the way i understand it if your placenta is on the right it's suppose to mean boy so i was going on your flipped pic by you saying they told you your placenta was on the top.

Yes but I didn't find out my placenta was on top till 12 weeks so wondering if it moved..... I just don't know how to read my damn ultrasound, hehe! Are you thinking the bright white area is placenta? Because I do..... I had someone tell me it was the tiny white line which I am not sure about.......

KRM.... Your pic is really tiny..... also, was this vaginal or abdominal?

KRM.... i am now reading that it is NOT the white area on the pic... its the bulky area of chorionic villi which is where the placenta will form! I would say yours loks to the right but do not quote me on that! Just a gues :)

Based on the fact that it's a transvaginal scan the picture shows your uterus as it is, unlike a transabdominal scan where the picture is the mirror image of your uterus.

The Ramzi Method says that 97% of the time, your 6 week scan will accurately refect the gender when the placenta is on the:
RIGHT :blue:
LEFT :pink:

Your scan shows the placenta are on the right. So it's a boy. :) Mazeltov!

Could you tell me what you think this is please

image.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->