Rash help please!!

Claireyh

Mummy to Oscar & #2 bump!
Reaction score
My little boy is having a rotten time at the moment, he's teething, he's got the snotty grotties and he had his jabs yesterday.

Now, in himself he is fine. He has no temperature. But he's much more sleepy than normal, he's just had a 2 hour nap when normallly he sleeps no more than 30 mins in the day.

I'm worrying now becuase I've noticed a rash. It's very small dots very close to each other. He's got it on his head, his torso and back and it's moving down to his legs :cry: :cry: :cry:

Does this sounds like a reaction to jabs? Is it serious? I'm always worried that I panic too much so don't want to go dashing anywhere if it's not serious :shrug: Like I say he is pretty much well in himself just a little sleepier.

Any help greatly recieved!

:flower:

xxx

my Lo was sleepier after his jabs for a few days, he didnt have a rash though id give nhs 24 a call just to put your mind at rest :flower:

Yep that was going to be my next step, thank you!

xxx

id ring nhs direct

have you done the glass test? try not to panic my lo had a non blanching rash the doctor rushed us to the hospital and we was there for loads of test turns out its just his skin pigment x

Other than jabs has he come into contact with new washing powders, soaps, perfumes, etc (all including other people's)? As you can guess, baby's skin is really delicate and practically anything could bring up a rash.

Bee had a terrible rash for five weeks, it turned out that she had reacted to our household washing powder (I live at home, my mom buys cheap non-bio stuff and I buy non-bio for LO's clothes & blankets as well as my clothes)

hope everythings alright :) id deffo give nhs direct a call xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->