• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Ready for round two... Bring it!!!

Wow, it stinks to have your cycle over before it has even begun.

I have a feeling we will be looking at IVF eventually but I hesitate to go through that while DH is deployed. I specifically asked to see my actual Dr when I go in Monday. Usually I get a student fellow, I haven't seen my actual Dr since January... I want to get his opinion on where we are and what we should do next. DH is home on leave over the summer so it would be the perfect time to try injectibles with fresh sperm, but don't know if I need injectibles if I get multiple follies on clomid/femera :shrug:

So sorry ladies, we aren't having much luck these days are we?
Our Dr does 3 IUIs before movign onto something else so I guess if this month doesn't work then we are onto either IUI with injectibles or a lap and IVF, crazy, how did we get here?

Hi ladies may I dip in? I just got the results back from my first IUI and the results were BFN. I was upset at first because I was so sure it would work. This time when we go through it I am not telling anyone but the lovely ladies on this site.

Sorry all, I def know the feeling :/ very stressed lately about all this

hang in there bepaisley! FX for you! how many IUIs have you done? are you moving to IUI with injectibles or IVF next. We will probably be in the same boat if this month doesn't work. Never though it would get to this point.

Sorry for the BFN hopefullyw8ting, hang in there, it is never easy to get a BFN.

How was your appointment Mrs Bear?

We are onto round 3 just upped our clomid dose and getting my day 10 scan tomorrow. FX for more that 1 egg this time, we will see.

Hi harvest - so first cycle of meds I did two (back to back) iuis, second cycle I did one, then third cycle I ovulated way early, so did 3 total but only 2 cycles. I just feel like having one or 2 eggs for iui is not gonna work for us. I want to try Injectables for one cycle before IVF but also am feeling a bit desperate and may go straight to ivf...Hope your scan goes well!!

Dr. appt went well. No cysts so starting meds tonight.

Was a little down after the appointment. I asked him for his honest opinion on our odds given the post-thaw numbers etc. He said on a given cycle, taking into account the frozen sperm, low count and adjusting for my age, the odds are probably only 3-5%. A fresh cycle would probably be closer to 15%. That goes up with more eggs of course. I wasn't super shocked but hearing it makes me question if I am wasting my time on IUI :shrug:

I know a lot of the lower odds is the frozen sperm coming back with such low numbers so I'm trying not to get too down. I talked over the options with the Dr and we are going to do another IUI this month with the same meds. If no BFP we will do an injectibles cycle when DH is home on leave later in the summer. Between the injectibles and fresh sperm our odds should go up into the 20% range at least. I am really hoping we get our BFP [-o<

FX for you Mrs Bear! hope that this cycle is the one and you won't have to wait until the summer!

Bepaisley it is a hard choice to go for IUI with injectibles or IVF, I know the odds go way up with injectibles so it might be worth a shot? I don't know I guess it depends on your individual situation, whatever you think will work best for you.

For us clomid doesn't seem to be the answer, they doubled my dose and I still only have 1 dominant follicle, oh well I guess 1 is better than none. We'll just have to wait and see what happens! IUI will probably be this weekend.

Good luck with your IUIs!! Hoping for good news from you all in a few weeks!
I have my appt tomorrow where we will decide the next step, so nervous and excited for that!

Good luck with your IUIs!! Hoping for good news from you all in a few weeks!
I have my appt tomorrow where we will decide the next step, so nervous and excited for that!

How did your appt go? I just had my day 10 sonogram and I was kinda bummed because I only had 3 big follies. I guess thats ok I think I had more than that the first time around. I start testing for ovulation tomorrow so fingers crossed!

Well we decided to go to ivf, I was excited to start this cycle but unfortunatley my insurance is taking their sweet time in approving so I might have to wait a whole month before starting. Three is good! I have heard of ppl having to cancel cuz of three an risk of multiples so hopefully you can get atleast one sticky bean!! How's everyone else doing?

FX for you hopeful, hope your IUI goes well in the next few days! Always good to get multiple follies!
Bepaisley, congrats on your decision to go for IVF, not and easy decision but such a huge step in the right direction, I have a good feeling that you will be the next one with a BFP!
Had our 3rd IUI this morning, it went really well. FX the the third time will be the lucky one! Otherwise it will be onto injectibles for us.

Hi Ladies

be paisley I hope all goes well with the IVF
harvest I went in and had the IUI done today they took my blood and I actually haven't surged yet, so I got a false positive LH surge. So i go back tomorrow for more blood work and a sonogram so hopefully I will ovulate tomorrow!

Hi Ladies

harvest I went in and had the IUI done today they took my blood and I actually haven't surged yet, so I got a false positive LH surge. So i go back tomorrow for more blood work and a sonogram so hopefully I will ovulate tomorrow!

Have your IUI yet? hope it went well it you did :)

Hi Ladies

Have your IUI yet? hope it went well it you did :)

Hi there! I had friggin 3 IUI's last week! The one Tuesday was a waste really as I wasn't ovulating. I actually surged Friday so I had another on last Friday and Saturday. So I go back for the pregnancy test on 6/30!

Crazy, that is alot of IUIs! Hope it works out for you! I am testing tomorrow and so nervous, keeping FX!

Hope you ladies have better luck than me, had a bfn this morning :( onto the next month.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->