Ready for round two... Bring it!!!

Yeah, if she is going to come, just come quickly and get it over with. She likes to show up on the day of my blood test, just to wish me good luck ARRG!!
MrsBear, when do you return to the doc? I'm feeling good about just getting over this and starting my next cycle...It is so hard counting down each day..I wish I could stop obsessing...but I have to keep plugging along..

Aww, sorry to hear the :witch: got you Kaylakin! I understand the obsessing part, it is very hard at times. Are you going to stay on the Clomid this cycle? I have a friend that swears by it, she couldn't get pregnant until she tried it. I wish you the best this cycle and lots of :dust:.

I've tried to change things up a little bit this cycle and stop trying to do everything so darn perfect (no caffeine, relaxing, etc). I got my IUI on Saturday morning (18 dpo) and then went out to the country to help some friends clear cedar trees. I've tried "relaxing" and that hasn't worked, so I've decided to try to move on and get back to my normal life early this cycle if that makes sense. Honestly though I feel as though I may have ovulated the afternoon before my IUI so my confidence level is a little off this cycle anyway. I've also decided one cup of cappuccino in the morning (instant mix) isn't going to prevent anything.. I was obsessing of not drinking any caffeine at all.

Mrs. Bear and seoj, how are you girls?

Mystic,
Yeah I'm trying one more cycle of iui with clomid and then I meet with the doc if it doesn't work. It will be my third IUI so we are pretty close in our cycles. I will most likely have my iui in 13 days if it is like the last two times. After that I think my doc may recommend injectibles, but I really have no idea. I like that you switched it up this time..you get so caught up in trying to be perfect, like you said, and who knows if it even makes any difference? I've been the same, and I haven't been going to the gym as much but I think I'm just going to go..I mean, I'm not going to overdo it or anything but I'm tired of worrying over every little thing and it doesn't make a difference.. so, basically, enjoy your coffee in the morning!!

jpmystic- I'm pretty good, thanks for asking :)... have our first OB appt on the 29th (our anniversary)- so we are looking forward to that. I feel 'hung over' pretty much all day- lol- bit queasy and tired and icky... but I'm not complaining! All part of the process.

I'm keeping my fingers and toes crossed for all you girls that this is THE cycle!!!! Ya never know? ;) It just takes that one good time for sure! I swear I had conversations with my ovaries before each cycle- LOL- but hey, whatever makes me feel involved!

Best of luck to you hun... I think it's great to take a more "relaxed" approach with everything... at some point you just have to believe it's going to work when it's right, regardless of all the things you do or don't do. I decided to not take it so easy after my last IUI and just work out and do my thing... and try to not listen to everyone telling me to do this or do that.. lol. It can be a bit much!

Sending you LOADS of good ju ju!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

seoj - sorry you aren't feeling well but glad things are goin well.

jpmystic - I think you've got a good plan. I think we take every little thing about what we are 'supposed' to do so seriously when ttc. As if we need one more thing to obsess about right? lol

kaylakin - have they kept you on the same dose of clomid or have they increased it from cycle to cycle?

I'm doing ok. I called to schedule my baseline ultrasound for next cycle today - so a week from next Monday I will be back on the road to :baby:.

Hopefully this is our cycle ladies :dust:

Thanks hun... I'll keep my fingers crossed for ya next IUI cycle!!!! Hope it's THE one ;)

How is everybody doing?

jpmystic - saw on your ticker that you are on a new cycle, so sorry hun :hugs:
Kaylakin - did you have your IUI today?
Seoj - hope all goes well at your OB appt tomorrow (happy anniversary :wedding:)

I am officially TTC again. I went to the Dr for my baseline scan and everything was fine so I start on the meds tonight. If all goes well I should have my next IUI in mid April.

It was funny, the Dr commented that all my meds were in dosages of 3 - then I brought up that it was also my 3rd IUI - what if 3rd time is the charm and I end up with 3 babies too! LOL :haha:

Not holding my breath on that one but it would be a funny story to tell people :winkwink:

MrsBear,
Glad to hear you're back in the game! I agree..third time has got to be a charm! I'm currently just 1dpiui and it is my third as well. I'm glad that I was able to have the three in quick succession, with only 27 day cycles. This two week wait is going to be killer though, and I don't know why I feel more anticipation..maybe bc it is the third IUI? I have a consult set up if this doesn't work out to discuss the next step. I assume it would be injectibles? I respond well to just 50mg of clomid though so I dunno... is your DH back? Will you be on clomid this cycle? We are just two weeks apart from each other..so here's hoping we both get some good news in the near future!!

Jpmystic..sorry about your new cycle..what's your plan as of now?

Seoj..can't believe you're 9 weeks..time really flies..good luck!

I am on Clomid (3-7) and Femera (10-14) and go in for follicle check on day 16 and hopefully IUI day 18. I don't respond well to either med alone but we happened upon that med combination while trying to find the right one the first month. It is what we went back to last cycle. It has gotten me 3 follicles both times (another 3...) and this is my 3rd cycle on that med combo (another 3! :haha:)

From what I hear injectibles is the next step if no BFP on clomid. The idea is more follicles for better odds. Some people can have 7+ follicles and still only have one baby. It is amazing how many 'bad eggs' there are. Just goes to show that you can do be everything right and it just doesn't happen for whatever reason. :shrug:

Looks like you will be testing about the time I have my IUI. FX and lots of :dust: that third time does the trick for both of us :thumbup:

jpmystic - are you going in for another IUI this month? Looks like we might be having ours around the same time this cycle :dust:

seoj - how did your appointment go?

Hi all you lovely ladies...

Just wanted to send you all LOADS of baby ju ju for this cycle... I'm keeping all my fingers and toes crossed for ya ;)

We had our 9 wk appt with the OB yesterday and all looked perfect! We finally got to see our little gummy bear moving! So crazy!!!!

Kaylakin/Mrs. Bear- I do think 3rd times a charm... hehe... so get it done!!!!! Thanks for the Anniversary wishes too... it was nice to go away - even just downtown to stay in a hotel for the night. lol.

Oh, and I'll do my very best to bend the universe to my will so you both get that BFP soon!!!!!

Seoj that's so awesome!!! Congratulations!! Wishing you a healthy 9 months

Kaylakin - how are you doing? have you tested yet or are you going to wait for a bloodtest?

Seoj - hope you and your gummy bear are doing well. when do you go in for your next ultrasound? Are you going to try to find out the sex?

Jpmystic - how are you doing? are you doing another IUI this month or taking a break?

As for me, I go to the Dr early tomorrow morning to have another scan and see if any egg follicles have developed enough. If the meds did what they were supposed to I expect to have my next IUI on Tuesday. We shall see...

Good news and bad news - I had 6 egg follicles develop but they may not let me do the IUI with that many. The person who did the scan is going to talk to the doctor. What is even more annoying is neither of them have ever worked on my case at all. My doctor is out of town so essentially two people I have never met get to decide it for me.

Don't get me wrong, I don't want 6 babies either, but if I have 3 and still get BFNs I would think the odds of me getting 6 with such low sperm counts is pretty microscopic.

Don't know either way yet, they are supposed to call me...

What would you guys do if you had 6 and the choice was up to you?

Good news - Dr office called and said the Dr doesn't think with our history I have a high risk for high order multiples. So we are cleared to do an IUI on Tuesday. I am inclined to go ahead and do the IUI. I've sent a message to DH to get his opinion on it though since there is a risk involved and I don't want to go forward with it if he doesn't support it.

Hey mrs bear,
I agree with your line of thinking and I say go for it! I just replied on your other thread too. What did your husband say?
As for me, I have not tested yet but I go for my beta tomorrow morning. I will test before I go so I know before they call me. Probably AF will show before my test which is what has happened the last two times...you never know though so I'm staying in my deluded world until tomorrow morning...

I was able to IM with my DH a few hours ago and he is on board with going ahead with the IUI. He is more concerned with a risk to me than anything else. He is super supportive of all of this ttc business :)

Kaylakin - good luck tomorrow, hopefully you will surprise yourself and get that BFP! :happydance:

I was able to IM with my DH a few hours ago and he is on board with going ahead with the IUI. He is more concerned with a risk to me than anything else. He is super supportive of all of this ttc business :)

Kaylakin - good luck tomorrow, hopefully you will surprise yourself and get that BFP! :happydance:

Yay- I think it's great your moving forward with the IUI as scheduled!!!! Honestly, there is going to be that risk no matter how many follicles mature... and in your situation, maybe it just gives you higher odds of conceiving- period. Even just that one perfect bean?! hehe.

I only started with 6 follicles the month I conceived-- so odds are I only had ONE egg mature... so ya just never know ;) Like a broken record- it just takes the ONE good egg and ONE good sperm!!!!

Sending you LOADS of good ju ju and baby dust hun!!! FX'd for ya ;)

Well we are officially 8 days into Round #2. I have my mid cycle check on Wednesday. I pray that the 2nd times the charm for us. I don't know how many more months of BFN I can take. Prayers and thoughts of sticky baby dust sent to all those that need it and for those lucky enough to get their BFP...I hope you all have healthy happy little November miracles!

Welcome Gingerbaby - FX this is your cycle and you get your BFP

Kaylakin - Hope you got good news yesterday

I am just back from the IUI. Even though they say you don't need to I always lay down for a while after to help the swimmers find their way :spermy:

Decided to use two vials to increase the sperm count. Ended up with 15 million with 34% motility. There were 5 follicles in my chart (25,24,20,18,16). Feeling optimistic but trying not to get my hopes up since plenty of people still get BFN with 5 follicles.

Now the wait begins...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->