Ready for that BFP again! Talk, vent, cry, share your experience!

Soanxious, Thanks, it was me. I mentioned a short LP. I was looking into Vitex...I might try it this month or wait until my first appointment with my RE in May. I hope you are feeling better.

savvysaver Oh well I hope if you do try it that it helps :) so many rave on about it. a midwife I know said it helped her and 4 friends... :) im feeling a bit better now thanks.. still cant bd though:( x

Hello Ladies first so sorry for All Your angels!!!! :hugs:

A Lil about me I had a MC in 2012 after a yr of NTNP then after a Yr of FS help I got a BFP on 2/8/14 I was super excited but also afraid I had my HCG checked several times and I was doubling! Went for my 6wk scan and saw a HB but baby measured 5days behind! Dr told me not to worry it was just timing off but I had to start antibiotics for strep 5days before and I have heard so many BAD stories about MC and antibiotics!
My symptoms had dissapeared over the next 2wks and I was really worried and nervous for my 8wk scan and when I went all my fears become Reality baby had NO HB and still measured 6wks :cry: 3/18/14
Was scheduled for a D&C on 3/25/14 but started bleeding a hr b4 my surgery so decided to have a Natural MC so we can try right away!!
I've been having signs of O and my HCG was down to 14 on Fri!!

Hoping to get another BFP without any help from anyone!! :)

Savy I would say VITEX also w a 7 on CD21 bloods your P isn't high enough to Sustain a pregnancy it needs to be 10-15 15+ preferable !!!

Mine was 7 at first a my old FS said it was OK but when I went to a better Dr he said No its not my O was too early and not strong enough and I need P supplementation !!!

GL

Latreace im still keeping my FX for you hunny x

Sis$us sorry to hear about your losses, its heartbreaking but its nice we can all join here and support one another and offer advice we have picked up along the way.. FX you get your SHBFP soon x

should be ovulating today or tomorrow. I'm not testing this month, so it's a crap shoot. Been BD'ing like a mad lady just in case! REALLY hoping for an April or May BD. I turn 33 this year and would to have baby #1 before 2015. Wishful thinking but a girl can dream!

Hi Sis! I'm happy you popped over to join. Not happy about the circumstances that brought you here though. :( I'm still heartbroken for you and your angel. :hugs: But glad you joined us and that you're ready to jump back on that wagon. Ovulation signs already, that's great! Fxd for a quick bfp now!! :thumbup:

Tanya, you're not old! Many women still have babies at 41! I have my fingers crossed for you. Btw, we have a great group of ladies in the 35+ forums (Oldies but Goodies) that Sis started. We're all on the testing threads that keep getting recycled each month too. Super fabulous group of women that have so much knowledge and great sense of humor and can make me laugh at least once a day, lol. Feel free to join us there too if you'd like. :flower:

Latreace, I really have my Fxd for you Hunny!! Your temps are still above CL, so I refuse to lose hope. Stay away AF! :thumbup:

GL to everyone getting close to testing or O, and a warm welcome to all the new ladies who've joined us. It's really nice to have this group, it really is. :flower:

Hi, can I join in? I am 34 ( will be 35 end of this month) and ttc #2. I had an early loss last year at 6 weeks and after 13 months of trying I got a bfp on Sunday. The second line on the first response test was at medium darkness and I got a 1-2 weeks pregnant on clearblue digital. I did another test the next day and the first response test was completely negative. I used the same urine to test with the clearblue and it said 1-2 weeks pregnant. I am guessing I am having a chemical. I have more faith in first response than clearblue so my hcg levels must have gone down drastically overnight.
Was sad yesterday but now made peace with it and ready to try again for my rainbow baby.

Hi nikki, hopefully it's a bad batch of pee! Fx for you

i had a blood test done at the doctors and my hcg numbers were 16. The doctor wants to repeat the test in 2 days and see how it goes. I am not too hopeful though and also have an infection for which I have to take antibiotics.

Hello ladies,

How is everyone? Temps are still going down, I think I am out this month.

What do u have to take antibiotics for???

I blame them for my loss at 7wks!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"