Ready for that BFP again! Talk, vent, cry, share your experience!

Bleeding started today so I guess my HCG is low today. Sis I have to take antibiotics for UTI which seems to have affected my kidneys too. I used to get it a lot when I was pregnant with my ds.
Lots of :dust: and I hope AF doesn't show brighteyez.

My first ever post on B&B! So, I got a BFP on Halloween, saw a heartbeat at 9 weeks, then found out at our 12 week scan the baby had died at 10weeks 4days. Was devastating, had an ERPC on 4th Jan. I have a 15 month old son who is amazing, but feeling the loss of this baby has been really hard. Some days are worse than others and generally I'm fairly positive about TTC, but it's strange because we told hardly anyone, so very few of my friends know what I'm going through, feels like this sad secret, but at least I can share on here. Cycle number 3, day 6- the nice part where no poas is necessary yet! Good luck ladies xxx

Hi Supersmiler,sorry for your loss. Hope you get your rainbow soon xx

Sorry for your loss supersmiler. Apart from my mum and OH no one knows about my mc either. I was going to tell a couple of my friends today but one of them announced her pregnancy and I didn't think it would be fair to take away from her moment.

Thank you ladies, sorry for your losses too. Button# I know how that feels, I keep wanting to tell people, but I don't want their pity or to keep wondering if we're pregnant again. Its so weird to go through something so big and tell hardly anyone. I was sad today, got out the scan photos and had a little cry, but feeling better for it. Only a few days until I can get out the OPK's! I also keep trying to look at the positives in my life and that's helping me to move forward. Am also really glad I plucked up the courage and joined b&b, at least I can join in, instead of just reading and leaving like I have for the past few weeks. Thank you, let's hope this month brings some goodies for everyone!

Vent here - 5 of my friends announced on our group chat that they're coming off BC. They're all younger and were on pills (i was on depo). I'm preparing myself for the floodgates of BFP announcements to come! Not sure jealous is the right word to use, but I'll use it.

I'm in the TWW and hoping this is my turn! Loving this thread!!

Sorry for your loss supersmiler :hugs:

Cutie I know what you mean, you will be Jealous and so jealous if it is straight away but you will also be happy for them, its natural hun.. Im also in TWW im 7DPO but still think I missed my egg due to illness so im not that excited about this cycle x

Welcome to our new girls, and I'm so sorry for your losses. :hugs: Here's to hoping for BFPs for everyone asap!

Soanxious, I'm feeling a bit like you... I O'd way earlier than I thought I would, so we were not prepared for that, and could only get in a session the morning after, when I saw my temp spike. I did a search of charts on FF because you can search by dates of BD'ing. I put in only BD'ing the day after, and there were actually some BFPs, so I'm trying not to lose hope completely. But I'm pretty much just looking forward to next cycle when I'll be much more prepared.

Erose that's good, I am going to run and check on BD the day before for me then.. brb.. x

well seems to be a few pregnancies from the days I bd on FF... Symptom spotting here... Fatigue,Cramps,Headache,Nausea now n again, but worse is the fatigue, i've just woke after falling asleep on the sofa for hour, would of still been sleeping but OH woke me. Im sat here struggling to keep my eyes open. My main pregnancy symptom is bigger sore boobs, and sometimes around OV the same.. but this cycle NO SORE BBS at all!!! Nothing.. got my little C cups feeling flat not heavy or sore :( I know what you mean..if I don't fall pregnant this time I am hoping to be in tip top shape next fertile week x

Well I'm kinda bummed cuz I didnt sleep a wink last nite so my temp was sky High 98.89 don't know if I Od or not since that temp is unreliable!!! :(

I got some meds so hopefully I'll get smoe sleep tonite so I can go by that temp DH is still outta town so FX I havent Od and won't tonite! :nope:

Sis, fxd!! I hope you wake up to a nice low temp tomorrow morning and you can just discard today's, and that you'll O when DH is back in town!!

Erose that's good, I am going to run and check on BD the day before for me then.. brb.. x

soanxious, I would think there'd be plenty of BFP charts for BD the day before O! Did you search ONLY BFP charts? If you just do a general search with BD days, you'll get all the BFP and BFN charts together, and it always feels like way less with BFPs. Just search BFP charts only (with your BD days entered in), and scroll through those. That will make you feel better. :)

Yes hun I searched the bfp ones to see more positive picture, but im normally having symptoms by now especially breasts, but they are flat, nothing no pain no bigger nothing, and normally they hurt and are heavy by now. :( this cycle just looks so messed up...last cycle was perfect apart from a BFN :( x

Welcome to our new girls, and I'm so sorry for your losses. :hugs: Here's to hoping for BFPs for everyone asap!

Soanxious, I'm feeling a bit like you... I O'd way earlier than I thought I would, so we were not prepared for that, and could only get in a session the morning after, when I saw my temp spike. I did a search of charts on FF because you can search by dates of BD'ing. I put in only BD'ing the day after, and there were actually some BFPs, so I'm trying not to lose hope completely. But I'm pretty much just looking forward to next cycle when I'll be much more prepared.

Nice implantation dip! I have have my fingers crossed for you! baby dust for you.

Thanks FBG! I've missed you! How have you been? I see you took a break from temping.

Oh, and I might actually be happy with my chart if we had BD before O instead of after O, ha!

Baby dust to you too deary!

My IUI was after O my BFP cycle Erose so FX for u !

Hi everyone.
About me: I had a miscarriage on St Patrick's day. We had only been trying for a month or so and caught straight away. I was so happy. I am still waiting for my first AF but we have been naughty lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->