Ready for that BFP again! Talk, vent, cry, share your experience!

Darkriver, I got pregnant Jan and feb, if it's an early mc docs told me I could try again straight away.

AFM I woke up and was sick this morning, thought I may have my sons tummy bug... anyways I managed to take hpt and I have a squinter! yesterday it was pure white and today a squinter with it showing more inverted.:wacko::wacko:

Attachments

• invert120414.png
    invert120414.png
    183 KB · Views: 11
  • 1204141.jpg
    1204141.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 13
Soanxious,i hope this is your SHBFP xx

ab75 I hope so too.. you really cant see the line on camera, but you can see some if it with the invert. it came up within seconds and stayed there done 3 tests all the same 3rd was smu and it was still there, they were all 100% white NO lines yesterday x

Got everything crossed for you xx

I just tweaked the photo so you can see line more. still early dpo so I dunno.. if not then onto next cycle :)

Attachments

• tweaked120414.jpg
    tweaked120414.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 7
Hi ladies! Sorry to hear about everyone's losses on this thread :hugs: I had a mmc in January at 12 weeks, been ttc no 2 since then with no luck.

Looking to join some new threads and chat to girls in the same position as me xx

Welcome W! Soanxious, I definitely see it. Hoping this is the one!!

I'm having sore boobs, standard at this time in the cycle. BD'd this morning just in case, but I know I've already o'd.

Soanxious I can see it on the tweaked photo, fingers crossed for you that this is it.

Hello mrs W!

Hi ladies. Very sorry to hear about eveyones losses its a tough thing to have to go through. I had a blighted ovum in December had a d&c January 3rd and still trying to get my bfp. My cycles are starting to straighten out so thats a good sign. I am currently cycle day 12 and waiting to o. Havent been baby dancing sp hopefully I still have time this month. Crossing my fingers. Cant wait to start seeing some bfps on this thread. Good luck ladies.

Thanks all but having no symptoms :( will try again tomorrow... cutie when are you testing?? x

Testing on the 21st. I used epo this month so AF might be late. Instead of waiting in agony, I will just poas.

Confessing that today I felt very light-headed and dizzy. Also felt a flutter today. I know the flutter is a symptom post o. Ironically it's a symptom listed in my signature lol

As for the light- headedness that I can't figure out. I only got a couple hours of sleep and had a long day ahead of me but being light-headed is rare. I know it's too early to think it's a sign of sorts but it did make me feel a little hopeful.

Flip side of that is that I always heard the symptom was brief bouts of it, I've had it for days so maybe I'm just tired.

I love hearing other peoples symptom spotting but hate to think of mine really lol. I am really tired though..

What does epo do? I took it last cycle and had an AF from hell so stopped taking it after that.

I love hearing other peoples symptom spotting but hate to think of mine really lol. I am really tired though..

What does epo do? I took it last cycle and had an AF from hell so stopped taking it after that.

Last time I took it, my AF was 3 days late.

Fingers crossed for you Soanxious!

I'm on cd 10, normally ov on day 17 but have just done an opk, let the craziness begin! Am determined not to get too obsessed this cycle with poas, if it's not opks, then it's hpts! Have been to the gym this weekend and trying to up my protein and reduce my sugar intake, have been researching PCOS diets and hoping that along with the metformin I'm taking will help, feeling positive, so we'll see. Good luck everyone!

Im out this month, the lines were even lighter.. may of just caught one and it went before it had chance? oh well onto next cycle and a Jan baby? :)

Attachments

• 130414.jpg
    130414.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member