• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Ready for that BFP again! Talk, vent, cry, share your experience!

Oh so hope its sticky...x

Im hungover.. 1st proper night out in yrs... I was drinking Shiraz and the band was loud... so cant hear anything today.. I needed that blow out.. not doing well at NOT ttc coming close to fertile days... and keep forgetting x

Oh so hope its sticky...x

Im hungover.. 1st proper night out in yrs... I was drinking Shiraz and the band was loud... so cant hear anything today.. I needed that blow out.. not doing well at NOT ttc coming close to fertile days... and keep forgetting x

You deserve it! I know it's hard not to ttc. We're accustomed to it. Try to remember the greater good and it's just a few days!

ah it's ok to let ya hair sometimes, your sometimes is bloody well deserved I reckon!! Headache or not as long as ya had a blast darlin!! :)

Cutie my lovely I'm thinking of ya :hugs:

ah it's ok to let ya hair sometimes, your sometimes is bloody well deserved I reckon!! Headache or not as long as ya had a blast darlin!! :)

Cutie my lovely I'm thinking of ya :hugs:

BM thanks! Have you tested again?

Yep this morning cutie, DH thinks maybe and I think maybe there's a line DH's words if it's there it's very very faint baby... After a whole 30 secs of looking at it surely he can't have line eye :haha: no pic though sorry I'm not with it ATM

Yay. Hopefully it gets darker! When is AF due?

FX crossed for you. Please keep us posted!

I tested this am and it's definitely lighter, so I'm losing this one :( I'm excited about June and giving it a go again. I'll be testing OPK, so hopefully I can get started again soon.

Sorry it wasn't a sticky bean cutie, fingers crossed for next month xx

Bush mamma, hoping you get your BFP!!!

So anxious, I bet that wine was soo good!!

Smiler it was lovely at the time.. but its taken me till now to fully recover :rofl:

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...as-addicts-welcome-talk-anything-do-poas.html

Check it out and spill your POAS secrets :haha:

I bought a pack of pre-conception tablets today...
This is what they have in them
Folic acid
B1,2,5,6 &12, biotin, omega 3, dha, EPA, vitamin E, D3, Q10 and heaps more.. Sound good? What's the best sups in there and what do they do?
Please let me know, it's called conceive well gold by blackmores it cost $37 for 28 days worth, I'm hoping it's worth the money :)

I posed on the other page about your pills BM.. you got good deal... :)

Hi ladies, with those of you with multiple bfps, were your symptoms always similar?

No.. my symptoms differed from pregnancy to pregnancy.. some had dry cm some wet some creamy.. some I had nausea straight away..others I had high smell gagging reflex straight away.. some I hated garlic..some I loved garlic.. some my boobs were massive and painful..others my boobs did not alter.. but my last 5 pregnancies have all ended at 4 weeks plus a few days.

Hi ladies, with those of you with multiple bfps, were your symptoms always similar?

No. My symptoms were different each time. I've only had 2 BFPs and two be honest those two months I had the least amount of symptoms and was surprised versus the months I symptom spotted myself to death and got BFNs.

Mine both ended around 4 weeks unfortunately.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->