• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Ready for that BFP again! Talk, vent, cry, share your experience!

Hi!! I actually only found the FF app half way through my cycle so I just input the data I had written down all on the same day at the same time so that's why it looks like I've been doing it wrong.

I had a positive ovulation test however my cm made me think it was around the day we bd! But only time will tell!

Sorry to hear about your mc. It's a awful experience.

Ah right... ok... well hopefully this is a bfp showing for you soon :D

I have had 5 since last october.. last one last cycle. its been tough :(

yeah if you click spoiler on the bottom down here under this box you can see them all.. I have 3 grown up children.. but none with my partner of 2 n half years.. he has no children.

Its been hard. and now in tww

Starting my fertile window now and then on to the TWW. Ready for my BFP! How are you ladies doing?

Having a nice chilled weekend. I'm halfway through the TWW.

I've had a meltdown this weekend... hoping to pull myself together with a nice bath.. tons of bubbles and ice cold brecon Carreg :)

I need to be chilled like Button x

Hi ladies... :)

Fertile window started and still waiting on pos OPK... Please hurry up!!

G'Day new ladies :hi: welcome!

Hi ladies... :)

Fertile window started and still waiting on pos OPK... Please hurry up!!

G'Day new ladies :hi: welcome!

When it starts to get dark.. test every 6 hours so dont miss peak.. so if you have nice EWCM and test is quite dark.. test 6 hours later etc so you dont miss the spike x

Okky dokky So thanks. Just done another now also checked cm and it's being to stretch not so white now either. Hoping it's the start :)

sent you a link to some cm.. will show you what to look for :D

bit gross mind hahaha

can I just say.. not mine! :rofl:

Hello ladies,

How is everyone? My DH asked me a question that I would like you ladies to give your opinion on. He asked would I let him do a At-Home Insemination Kit. I haven't giving him an answer yet, I responded with I will let him know. Do any of you ladies know anything about this?

Have you worn the poor guy out??? I wouldnt mind trying that if my OH asked me.. to be honest would help some days as Im worn out too :haha:

Soanxious - I think I will try it with him. He is getting frustrated and I am a little but still scared we've never played with speculums, syringes and catherers before. So I think we need some practice runs first.

I don't know much about it. Seems interesting. Maybe run it by a doc?

It should be fine.. just make sure everything is kept sterile and your away :D

We are going to just do the cervix not into the uterus. I know he is really excited about trying it to see if it works better. I have been doing some research and it explains that using preseed on speculum and cervix. They recommend just slowly releasing it on and around cervix not to insert, so I think I can trust him to do that much. Quite a few couples have had success with this method so at this point we are willing to try anything that wont hurt either one of us. I think I will try this cycle or the next one. We tried softcup last cycle but no BFP. They also recommended using softcup after insemination. So we will see. Will keep you ladies posted

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->