• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Ready for that BFP again! Talk, vent, cry, share your experience!

Mine only had the one similarity and that was sacroilliac joint pain front and back..
First one I wanted to eat the smell of new wood (never did of course) and fingernails hardened a lot! Second one I ate a lot of olives (DS hates olives) :). Third was heightened smell and because if that I felt sick.

My last two that ended in losses were sore boobs pelvic pain and chocolate with the last one..

Thanks. I've only had one so far and drive myself crazy each month looking for the same symptoms. mostly sore boobs.

I'm sorry for the multiple losses. I lost one at 8 weeks.

Thanks. I've only had one so far and drive myself crazy each month looking for the same symptoms. mostly sore boobs.

I'm sorry for the multiple losses. I lost one at 8 weeks.

Yea. I was discouraged the 2nd time, because I didn't have any symptoms of the 1st, but I still got my BFP. Oh the joys of symptom spotting!

I hate symptom spotting.. and now I have been pregnant 5 times in past few months I realised that every time I had different symptoms so in one way pointless trying to symptom spot... :rofl:

Yep agreed, pointless.. Oh wait, could it be?? Yep I've got a cold, sore boobs, headache... And the list goes on! Hehe :haha:

Lol, no kidding. I think most of the time I make my body do things just thinking about it?

Lamago that's so true I think that's what happens to me!! Bloody crazy! :haha:

Yea. I'm throwing in the symptom spotting towel lol. I'm convinced I will be showing a solid bump before I think about a symptom again!

Hello ladies,*
We're on our way back. Had a great time with hubby. How is everyone?

Im not gonna spot anything.. im trying to switch brain off.. :)

Haha so anxious, switching off and not symptom spotting is the hardest thing to do while ttc.

Since I have been told that it might take me longer to conceive, I have somehow calmed down during the tww as expectations are really low.

Hi brighteyez, hope you had fun!

I had a positive OPK on Friday but haven't ovulated yet. Last cycle I had a positive OPK a few days before I actually OVd.

Hi everyone! I'm new to all this!!

So here's my story...

Found out I was pregnant in jan 2014, very happy, bled at 5 weeks very slightly but no further problems, well that's what we thought anyway! Went for our 12 week scan to be told baby had stopped growing at about 6 weeks and I was told I was having either a delayed mc or molar preg! Awful and devastating time. Had a d+c on match 6th. Later found out it was a delayed mc which was better than molar but still heart breaking.

So this is the first month I've been charting bbt etc and I'm totally scared I'm clutching at staws...

My AF was due today, I usually spot the night before but I've had nothing!!
My temps are still up, I'm 11dpo ish.

Has cramps 3 days ago so hoping they were implantation cramps.

BFN this morn as usual but hoping I'm testing too early???

Sorry for your loss Sarah and I hope AF stays away. I started temping for the first time this cycle as well. I keep thinking I hope I'm doing it right.

I take my temp at 7am every morn and use fertility friend to log my temps. How about you??

And I hope she stays away too!! But can't help but feel like she will appear!

Just realised you put your chart up! Keep doing it! Ive found it very helpful and interesting! Here's mine

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 5
Yeah I use FF too but normally around 6.30. It's tricky though as I have a toddler and he's teething so I've been woken up at 5am a few times this cycle.

Welcome Sarah.. sorry to hear about your Mc... I too had a mc in Jan...

I have just seen your chart and can see some white circles so they were taken at diff times to normal for last 5 days? it does sometimes alter temps quite a bit.. if they had been on time they would of looked really promising.. did you just BD because you had a pos OPK? or was only time you could? just a question.. because when you get a pos OPK you are not ov then..as you can see by your chart.. you ov around 12-48 hours AFTER a pos OPK.. so really need to keep BD :)

FX you have managed to catch the egg... :spermy: does last a few days if it's healthy :) GL :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->