Ready for that BFP again! Talk, vent, cry, share your experience!

That will be lovely Soanxious, can't wait to see the results.

Ladies in fair effort I think it can be done. If we change our mind thoughts to " with relaxing this is not gunna work" surely we can make it a very important part of TTC..

I'm not suggesting to let go and be crazy on the drinking or drugs Soanxious :rofl: more of an example that how it works... We continue on our prenatals that give our babies the best start but limit the stress involved in TTC.

Button your on the right track I believe!!

Soanxious you too, you love making old things new and for good reason they still have a beautiful life to live :).

Bright my DH is the one that has made me see things differently, he said baby it'll happen we your body isn't stressed.. It can't read that your TTC it only knows your stressed and therefore is more than likely saying your not ready!
In simple terms I say he is right!

We are seemingly all on the same track on this which means it can't be wrong.

Your DH sounds lovely :)

My OH says same to me all the time.. what will be will be... and try not to stress...

They are so so so right!! We need to let it be... All we can really do is BD at the right time and the rest of it is left to our bodies :). If our bodies feel it's not optimal than it's not going to do it... I see there's only one way to make it easier for our bodies to recognize it's time to fall pregnant and give us our long awaited babies!

Soanxious he is A-MA-ZING! Fantastic and wonderful, I'm very greatful to have him in my life <3

I think your OH has hit the nail on the head Bush

Bush I've replied on another thread but I totally agree!! I've been trying the same recently, hence not being on bnb as much. I think there's a huge amount to be said for it, hence so many stories of ladies giving up ttc and getting a bfp soon after. Hard to do and not possible unless you are ready but for me, I've been offered a big promotion at work so decided to still ttc but to take a step back no focus on work and life for now and see if the bfp follows. Good luck girls, ill still be around, just checking in less often :hugs:

Mrs W that's right, it's gotta be it... I wish you well in your new position and congratulations on your promotion!
Hope to hear you get your BFP real soon :).. Xo

Soanxious - have you tried acupuncture? I have heard great things about it. A few weeks ago I passed this chinese medicine place and decided to go in and ask and she said they do accupuncture to help with implantation. If I dont get a BFP in the next 6 months, I will give it a go.

Button he has :) smart man this one!

Pixie it is a little difficult although not impossible! Do your best and think of it as doctors orders, imagine with out it things are just not gunna function properly. Having your factory working to full potential is key for making your perfect take-home baby!
I have thought of it like this: doors are open but factory is not in working order... :)

Nikki I will have to try it :)

BM u doing well?

Im lost no mobile I feel naked :rofl:

I hate you have no phone!!!! :cry: I'm lonely and missing you <3 I'm doing ok :) spotting or bleeding has completly stopped as of today!!! Yayyy!!
Not sure what has gone on but I guess I'll test in a few days and if nothing then check for O :shrug: see what happens :).

Was crazy horny last night and again today and loving IT :rofl:

How's everyone doing?

At it like bunnies this way :bunny:... making up after argument over a week ago plus I had AF visit in between... :haha:

got mobile back.. you got mail!

doing ok. testing already but mainly to pass the days, not expecting anything yet.

having some symptoms though, so I'm still hopeful

Good morning ladies,

How is everyone?

Soanxious - Like making up like bunnies is the best.

AFM - I have been using the softcup and preseed but I have a question. I don't feel like all of the sperm gets in the cup when I place it in after BDing. I take it out in the morning I do see some substance in the cup but there was also some on the outside of it in my vagina. If this happens to everyone than I am fine and wont worry but if not than I may be inserting it wrong and need some suggestions. Please help if you can!!!!:shrug:

FX cutie!!!! :dance:

Brighteyze you will always get some escaping but as long as you keep laying down to insert the cup after BD then you should keep most of them close... here is a link with some info :)

https://www.wikihow.com/Get-Pregnant-Using-Instead-Cups

Soanxious - Thank you so much!!! I understand, I do lay down and stay down but some escaping is ok. Very helpful link. Again you ladies are wonderful support and encouragement. I am still waiting for the at home insemination kit to come. I guess it may not make it here for this cycle after all. Maybe next cycle. I saw the FS on Monday and I have to get bloodwork done on CD3 and schedule for an HSG. DH has to go for another analysis but he said he will go after bding week is done. So I guess sometime next week after abstience for 3 days. Hopefully things are still ok and he said that maybe we can do a some meds depending how things come back. All of this is overwhelming a little but I know we are on the right track.

Brighteyez.. if the insemination kit has not arrived just use the softcup to collect :spermy: have him put it in there.. then you put some preseed inside you then have him pass the softcup with :spermy: inside then you slide that in.. and lay down for min 30 mins :)

Bushmumma. That's great you have such a strong libido! I wish I had some of that going on! I think there's something wrong with me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->