Ready to get back 'into the saddle' at just over 2 weeks PP...am I crazy?

I had a first degree tear with stitches but it healed so well hubby and I only waited for two weeks and since then we've been at it pretty much every day. :blush: I must admit it hurt quite a bit at first but totally worth it.. :D

2 weeks for me and I still havent done it...

I had a look 'up' there with the hand mirror today and everything looks as it should but I am too scared...and if Matthew trys to dry hump me anymore when Im standing over the stove I might just hit him over the head with the frying pan.

We have not DTD yet as I still have a little lochia from time to time and want to wait until that is gone, but I have wanted to DTD since the day after we had our son.

Been two weeks exactly for me today and I feel ready to but still bleeding very occasionaly but it's getting tense between me an OH :haha:
Still scared it'll hurt though too lol

I had a look 'up' there with the hand mirror today and everything looks as it should but I am too scared...and if Matthew trys to dry hump me anymore when Im standing over the stove I might just hit him over the head with the frying pan.

:rofl: Omg...I laughed so hard - my OH does exactly that...did it this morning infact (not over the stove, but you get the drift..). I even read that out to him, and his exact words were "Haha, that's what I do to you!" :lol:

Good luck to those going to attempt things, and DTD dust to all that are still unsure :dust: :sex: :dust: Lol..

Can't believe this thread has garnered over 1000 views! :wacko:

:rofl: Omg...I laughed so hard - my OH does exactly that...did it this morning infact (not over the stove, but you get the drift..). I even read that out to him, and his exact words were "Haha, that's what I do to you!" :lol:

Good luck to those going to attempt things, and DTD dust to all that are still unsure :dust: :sex: :dust: Lol..

Can't believe this thread has garnered over 1000 views! :wacko:

Made me laugh because my OH keeps doing this too! All the time :haha:
Well I was tempted last night but I'm still losing very slight amounts of blood so didn't suggest it, I know if I even suggested it I'd never get OH off me :haha: God never thought it'd be this frustrating!

glad I found this thread as Ive wanted to resume normal service for a couple of weeks now but am not sure if I can as Im still losing lochia.not sure if you are supposed to until its completely stopped

glad I found this thread as Ive wanted to resume normal service for a couple of weeks now but am not sure if I can as Im still losing lochia.not sure if you are supposed to until its completely stopped

You can hun :thumbup: Any time you're ready really! I would've liked to while I was still having lochia to be honest but OH wasn't keen on that! :lol: x Go for gold :D

dont think OH will need much persuading bless him..its been a long time!

dont think OH will need much persuading bless him..its been a long time!

:haha:! x It had been awhile for me, but not from my side, from OH's! He didn't like my pregnant belly lol..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->