Ready to get back 'into the saddle' at just over 2 weeks PP...am I crazy?

Microgynon is a combi pill, hence the week break
I'm on Cerazette right now (mini pill), it says to start taking it between 21 & 28 days after birth. It states that if you start later (like me) you need to use a different type of contraception during the first 7 days of you taking the pill.

As for me ... ermm, it's been more than 6 weeks for me right now and the thought just makes me sick with nerves. I had internal & external stitches, and I -know- it has all healed fine, but the thought *shivers*

I actually tensed up reading the respondses ... I'm officially a coward =P

oh god we did it this morning for the first time, and although I had a csection it buuuuuuuuuuurned like crazy. Like someone set my foo foo on fire.

Geez you ladies are Brave. :haha:

Im still to scared lol

oh god we did it this morning for the first time, and although I had a csection it buuuuuuuuuuurned like crazy. Like someone set my foo foo on fire.

:( Oww! Sounds like your body's making you feel the wrath of the 'ring of fire' seeing as you didn't get to :rofl: Not pleasant, that!

I hope it feels better the next time around, though I bet it's put you off a little! :dohh:

x

We had sex one week to the day she was born.. and didnt use anything and have been having sex up until yesterday not using anything not even pulling out.. i hope i didnt get pregnant again.. !!!!

Uh oh hun, be careful!! That's prob the last thing you need right now hehe x I'm dead scared of that happening to me! I know condoms are horrible, but it's better safe than sorry :hugs:

How are things going with your little girl? :cloud9: She must be a month old now? :) She was born 3 days before my LO hehe.

Thanks she is doing really well. Busy taking care of her. Can you believe they are a month old all ready????

But yes I am soooo nervous we have been going at it like RABBITS lol.

We slipped up again and used nothing.

I told my husband.. that one of us has to start being responsible.. Hopefully I make it to 6 weeks without a baby!!

It's only been 6 days for me so I'm not considering yet lol OH keeps on asking when we can I'm like uhm in another... 6 weeks :haha: because I'm so scared I'll rip back open as I have stitches or be in agony.
I haven't admitted it to OH but I am desperate to DTD again though :haha:

It's only been 6 days for me so I'm not considering yet lol OH keeps on asking when we can I'm like uhm in another... 6 weeks :haha: because I'm so scared I'll rip back open as I have stitches or be in agony.

Don't worry hun, I'm sure before long you'll feel ready physically as well as mentally :) xx Just take it slow and use lots of lube!! We bought some more today :rofl:..

Do you have stitches from tears or an episiotomy? x Sorry for me being nosy, you don't have to tell me if you don't want :D

Don't worry hun, I'm sure before long you'll feel ready physically as well as mentally :) xx Just take it slow and use lots of lube!! We bought some more today :rofl:..

Do you have stitches from tears or an episiotomy? x Sorry for me being nosy, you don't have to tell me if you don't want :D

I best put lube on OH's shopping list in a couple of weeks then :haha:.
I have stitches from a tear yeah. I'm even too frightened to have a look at what's going on incase it all looks awful! :haha:

we DTD 12 days after i gave birth. It was fine and didnt hurt at all. But i felt totally ready, i didnt have any stitches or anything and wasnt even sore down there. When i had my son we waited abot 3 or 4 weeks cuz i tore and had stitches xx

I best put lube on OH's shopping list in a couple of weeks then :haha:.
I have stitches from a tear yeah. I'm even too frightened to have a look at what's going on incase it all looks awful! :haha:

:lol: Luckily for OH, I went with him to the supermarket yesterday to get some. I can't imagine his embarassment having to get it himself...I'm surprised he got me some breast pads the other week :haha:

I was so curious when I got home as to what my stitches looked like, so I had a nosy. It wasn't as bad as it felt and you might find that too! I really did think it would look terrible. I'm sure you look fine :) And hope you start to feel all healed and better soon :hugs: x

we DTD 12 days after i gave birth. It was fine and didnt hurt at all. But i felt totally ready, i didnt have any stitches or anything and wasnt even sore down there. When i had my son we waited abot 3 or 4 weeks cuz i tore and had stitches xx

Lucky girl having no tears etc! :thumbup: Did you find it was okay when you attempted it after having your DS? x

Lucky girl having no tears etc! :thumbup: Did you find it was okay when you attempted it after having your DS? x[/QUOTE]

Yeah it was a bit sore to begin with, we just took it slow and gently xx

Omg i had a peak just the other day at my down there area. And WTF. is the whole supposed to still look all big :O i was freaked. I could see my insides stuff right there.. WTF

Omg i had a peak just the other day at my down there area. And WTF. is the whole supposed to still look all big :O i was freaked. I could see my insides stuff right there.. WTF

Mine was somewhat stretched, and I could see what I can only imagine is my urethral opening, that...area? Is that what you could see? :shrug: I haven't looked since though so not sure if it's still like that. OH hasn't commented on it though so I dunno :hugs: I'm sure it's fine, and it's a temporary thing xx Oh btw hun, you should come join us March Mummies in the new thread!! https://www.babyandbump.com/bnb-groups/305186-march-lambs-2010-come-ladies-38.html

its been 9 weeks and we still havent. im too scaered!! :blush: i had internal and external sticthes but im all healed now - still scared stiff mind!! though i had a dream last night that we dtd and it hurt a bit but not much - hmm, a sign maybe? :lol:

Yeah mine looked very open the other day but last night it looked to of gone back a little bit more, I think it's quite normal everything has been stretched to the extreme so it'll take a while to tighten up I guess :shrug:

Umm.. Im going on 7 weeks and still have no intention of doing it!

Umm.. Im going on 7 weeks and still have no intention of doing it!

How long did you wait with your first hun? :) Sorry if that's nosy, you don't have to answer :lol: x

Considering trying tonight....but il prob end up chickening out :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->