Ready to get back 'into the saddle' at just over 2 weeks PP...am I crazy?

ooohh they were too! :) jesse was born 8.30am though
it wont turn you off for good lol, well it hasnt for me lol it might not even be like that for you, i dont know lol

lol i think my OH was worried he was going to hurt me also. But hey... its like just getting together all over again hahaha... and i didnt think i lost my sex drive in pregnancy... hmmm :blush:

lol my OH never lost his sex drive, even when i was 41 weeks he was still trying to jump me at least twice a night lol.... :haha:
lol it was funny when we had sex the other night wen he was on top for the first time since the birth because he was still positioning himself as if i still had a huge tummy lol

:rofl:! x That would've been so funny

im contemplating it this weekend, despite my c-section. I am feeling the urge!!

so Rwhite how did it go? :blush:

It actually didn't end up happening :( I made the mistake of telling him that my bleeding had started being red and fresh again, and he got grossed out and so I think he's put off now :wacko: Darnit.

I'm hoping maybe it will happen tonight, but I'm not going to make any bets on it...if it does I will definitely let you know. Well, either way I'll let you know - I'll be back on here to complain :rofl: xx

:haha:

Hey are you still have Postpartum Bleeding Rwhite?

:haha:

Hey are you still have Postpartum Bleeding Rwhite?

Yes :blush: So annoying. It comes and goes - it did seem to be tapering off at the 2 week mark but it came back. Now it's like a very light period, but I still get bright red blood and am confused cause I've read that it should be brown by now :wacko: What about you hun?

yup thats why i was asking.

Mine was heavy bright red at the beginning. Then turned purpleish. Then it seemed to go light. Then it got slightly heavy again. (not like the beginning heavy, but heavier than my light days). Now the color ranges from Purple, Pink or a orangish pink. And one day it will be medium (not heavy or light)... then the next day light.. then medium.. then light...

yup thats why i was asking.

Mine was heavy bright red at the beginning. Then turned purpleish. Then it seemed to go light. Then it got slightly heavy again. (not like the beginning heavy, but heavier than my light days). Now the color ranges from Purple, Pink or a orangish pink. And one day it will be medium (not heavy or light)... then the next day light.. then medium.. then light...

Isn't it weird :wacko: So frustrating. I've heard it means you're being over active if the colour becomes fresher? Pfft :rofl: I feel pretty normal again, so I dunno :shrug:

I feel pretty good too. I still get some pains here an there but i feel pretty good. I have been going out to the grocery store and DH'S moms house lately and babysitting his sis kids. Also yesterday i cleaned our whole house spotless.

Now my Bleeding seems to be heavier and more brightish red..

Should i be worried about this?? :(

It's because you've been active. Mine used to be the same. If I stayed at home all day and did nothing, it tapered off. If I started doing housework or went for a long walk it would be heavy and bright red.

It's because you've been active. Mine used to be the same. If I stayed at home all day and did nothing, it tapered off. If I started doing housework or went for a long walk it would be heavy and bright red.

:thumbup: That's totally right :)

I think mine is actually starting to stop now, thankfully. It was very on and off like that though, and I have been doing a lot. But it started tapering off yesterday, and I went for a walk yesterday too and it still hasn't started back up so my fingers are crossed! Still got gluggy mucous though, blegh :(

x

:( still doesnt seem to be slowing

Mine did out of nowhere hun don't worry :) It could be any time now xx I didn't think mine would stop now at all, and maybe it isn't ready yet. Lol knowing the odds I'll come back on tomorrow and will be saying it's back!

i DTD after 13 days (it HURT :rofl:), and went on the pill at 2 weeks PP, so you can :D x

i hope its nothing serious. Everyone keeps telling me that its not normal for it to go heavy again. And also not normal for it to be light one day then heavier the next .. then light again ect.. :'(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->