Ready to get back 'into the saddle' at just over 2 weeks PP...am I crazy?

i DTD after 13 days (it HURT :rofl:), and went on the pill at 2 weeks PP, so you can :D x

:dance: So when you go on the pill, when are you meant to get your first period? Are you on the mini pill hun or on the combined? I think I'm gonna have to go on the mini one cause of BFing which I dunno what it's like, I was on combo pill before :shrug:

x

i hope its nothing serious. Everyone keeps telling me that its not normal for it to go heavy again. And also not normal for it to be light one day then heavier the next .. then light again ect.. :'(

No need to worry at all sweetie, it was just like that for me and it seems to be okay now. I will let you know though (just like I'll let you know with the sex thing...still waiting btw!! And OH is not feeling well so it probably won't be this damn weekend either :lol: Darn). Everybody is different, and it is very true that it depends on your level of activity. Completely normal :hugs:

x

thats how mine went... and stopped completey by 3 weeks after, but i was told it can be different if you are BF x

thats how mine went... and stopped completey by 3 weeks after, but i was told it can be different if you are BF x

Can it be a bit all over the place then? That would explain things then! :) x

Is it also normal for the color to change? Mine as been purple and brighter red lately since it went heavy again.

Is it also normal for the color to change? Mine as been purple and brighter red lately since it went heavy again.

:thumbup: Yeah sweetie, totally normal. Mine's been from red to orange to almost clear and looking a bit like when you have your show (that pinky mucousy colour). Then this morning it's red again (told you! :dohh:)...knew it would be...sigh!

So mine's started being heavy again lol nothing to worry about I promise x

if it keeps going heavy then go see your doctor... if its just change in the colour i wouldnt worry. mine went red,pink,orange,red,orange and then nothing. Plus if you are doing to much in the day that can cause it to go red... even going food shopping caused mine to be heavier!

if it keeps going heavy then go see your doctor... if its just change in the colour i wouldnt worry. mine went red,pink,orange,red,orange and then nothing. Plus if you are doing to much in the day that can cause it to go red... even going food shopping caused mine to be heavier!

Such a pain in the ass isn't it! :rofl:

See Tink, don't worry about it missy!

Such a pain in the ass isn't it! :rofl:

See Tink, don't worry about it missy!

wait till it stops for a few days and you think great... only to start up again... But that was about a week before mine stopped completely x

We had sex one week to the day she was born.. and didnt use anything and have been having sex up until yesterday not using anything not even pulling out.. i hope i didnt get pregnant again.. !!!!

Oh and Today we used a condom! Im nervous...

We had sex one week to the day she was born.. and didnt use anything and have been having sex up until yesterday not using anything not even pulling out.. i hope i didnt get pregnant again.. !!!!

Eek! Arent you at your most fertile after you've given birth?

Yup, you are most fertile after birth EEK be careful :)

Rwhite:
I went to the restroom and there was a stringy thing that came out. Very dark purple almost black. But it wasnt just gooey clot. It was like stringy skin stuff...??!!! WTF

Uh oh hun, be careful!! That's prob the last thing you need right now hehe x I'm dead scared of that happening to me! I know condoms are horrible, but it's better safe than sorry :hugs:

How are things going with your little girl? :cloud9: She must be a month old now? :) She was born 3 days before my LO hehe.

Yup, you are most fertile after birth EEK be careful :)

Rwhite:
I went to the restroom and there was a stringy thing that came out. Very dark purple almost black. But it wasnt just gooey clot. It was like stringy skin stuff...??!!! WTF

Yeah, I think it's cause your cervix is still quite open so chances of conceiving are higher :thumbup:

Sounds like a clot to me hun, I've had that before too! Sometimes they can just happen when you haven't moved for awhile and the blood has built up.

Oh btw...we DTD this morning :happydance: And it was great! Granted it's nearly been a month now, it should be fine...but yeah, I'd say it felt even slightly better than it did before giving birth (I'd heard it can be like that, nice surprise :D). And it didn't hurt at all, just used lots of lube to make sure it wouldn't be sore and we were fine. Plus thankfully OH said that I was still 'tight' :thumbup: So needless to say...I'm very relieved!

We used a condom, but I'm going to look at going on the mini pill once I go to the doctors (I still have to register Lachlan at the surgery, so will do it when I do that :)).

So, girls that are worried...I say, if you feel healed down there and don't have any discomfort...go for it! :sex: :sex: :sex:

:rofl:

xx

Hmm well i was moving all day so i dont know if it was a clot i hope its normal and not some leftover placenta EEK :(

i DTD after 13 days (it HURT :rofl:), and went on the pill at 2 weeks PP, so you can :D x

:dance: So when you go on the pill, when are you meant to get your first period? Are you on the mini pill hun or on the combined? I think I'm gonna have to go on the mini one cause of BFing which I dunno what it's like, I was on combo pill before :shrug:

x

i think its the mini pill... the one called microgynon? and if i remember correctly i had a period about a week (maybe less) after i started taking it and then that finished so i thought that was the bleeding over with! and then since friday ive been in my 'week off' of pills and bleeding has started really heavy again... like REALLY heavy.. i think i've changed my pad 4 times today and it's only 10am :wacko: xx

Oh and yea you are most fertile after birth but you dont ovulate til 21 days after so DTD unprotected before then should be fine... I think... But then sperm can live for 7 days so if you DTD on day 14 you could still get pregnant... This is why i have to go back to the clinic for a pregnancy test :roll: xxx

x

i think its the mini pill... the one called microgynon? and if i remember correctly i had a period about a week (maybe less) after i started taking it and then that finished so i thought that was the bleeding over with! and then since friday ive been in my 'week off' of pills and bleeding has started really heavy again... like REALLY heavy.. i think i've changed my pad 4 times today and it's only 10am :wacko: xx

Aw that must suck balls :| I have heard some girls comment that they find their periods to be heavier after having their LOs...uh oh :( I was happy with mine as it was before...

Hope it eases up for you :hugs:

Oh and yea you are most fertile after birth but you dont ovulate til 21 days after so DTD unprotected before then should be fine... I think... But then sperm can live for 7 days so if you DTD on day 14 you could still get pregnant... This is why i have to go back to the clinic for a pregnancy test :roll: xxx

Good luck hun, I'm sure it will be just fine :D x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->