Really Down

C

C_erra

I have been having a perfect pregnancy up until now.

Yesterday I had a midwife appointment and my blood pressure was way up high and I mentioned swelling in my hands and she noticed swelling in my face, so today had to go get blood and pee test and now I'm just sitting here waiting for the results. I'm so nervous.

Had a scan as well because she couldnt figue out what way he is but thankfully he is head down all ready to go.

Have been really sore down in my pelvic area and I put it down to the baby being down there but nope turns out I have symphysis pubis dysfunction which hurts so bad, its like a burning pain and hurts when I stand, sit, lie down, walk, roll over in bed, pretty much anytime I move.
Thankfully have an appointment to see someone about it in the morning and hopefully they can help and my midwife mentioned something bout a belt that can help.

Hopefully everything ok but can't help but worry.

Sorry to hear your feeling down. Good luck with your results.

I have the pelvic pain aswell. Its horrible. Some days its worse than others. I didnt have it with my other two pregnancys. My doc also said to get a belt. I got one and it was too small so I got another brand and it was too big. Ahhh so annoying.

You poor thing, that sounds so miserable. Big :hug: for you and hope you find some relief soon x x

YAY GOOD NEWS!!!

Just got results back and everything fine, I dont have pre-eclampsia
I was convinced I did so am sooooo happy right now!!!

Just gotta get this pelvic pain sorted now but dont care too much about it as long as my wee boy is ok.

Glad things are ok hon and hope you can get something for your pain x

so glad you dont have pre-eclampsia hun!! im sure the physio will help you with your SPD xxx

Glad everything has turned out ok! Take care x x :hug:

Glad things are ok, hope you get something to help with the pain. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back