Really hope u guys can see this one! (UPDATED pg 15)

Im freaking out do u think its positive or just an evil fake line??! The last 2 lots of pics are all the same test just diff pics.

I don't trust them entirely but I see the faint line again :-k hmmmmmmmm well maybe skip a day of testing then use the last one when hubby's back at work? Then you should know for sure.

I already confessed to him my suspicions but not shown him the test yet

He thinks its impossible. He just walked in on me typing that and i had to confess and show him but he cant see it. The light has gone now here so i knew he wudnt its too dark to tell.

Haha men are never very good at seeing the faint ones ;) guess we'll see what tomorrow looks like!

I do see the lines, but I honestly think they are indents... Just that one slip up with the condom makes pregnancy unlikely (but not impossible)... Maybe wait till the day after tomorrow to do the last test just to give any hormone time to build...

I'm currently trying to train my husband's eye to spot faint lines. Each time I see one on CTP I ask him if he can see anything... why is it women are hawk eye but men are hopeless?! I swear I could walk in with two fat lines drawn on my face and he wouldn't notice lol!
I think, seeing what I can see, I don't see how they could all be wrong unless you have a faulty batch. When are you expecting af to arrive? I know you don't like frer and I know what many say about blue dye, but how about a digital closer to the time you would expect af to show?

Af has been and gone but it was sooo light and painless which isnt usual for me at all!! Its cos men arent really looking or paying attention!

I did the last one! I can restock tomorrow lol. It looks a bit lighter again like yesterdays but it wasnt concentrated urine so i expected that.

Attachments

• 2017-01-22 20.07.45.jpg
    2017-01-22 20.07.45.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 27
  • 2017-01-22 20.07.10.jpg
    2017-01-22 20.07.10.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 38
Last pic today i absolutely promise same test from 7pm just diff pic

Attachments

• 2017-01-22 20.52.13.jpg
    2017-01-22 20.52.13.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 38
I can see what everyone is seeing but honestly Hun those are just the indents u are picking up. I've had exactly that as in your pics many many times and I can tell the difference now very easily ( former POAS addict myself lol). If u dtd only once with a condom I think you are pretty safe...highly highly unlikely for it to be a bfp. Also, if your period was in fact implantation bleeding by now u would have blaring dark lines on any tests. Some batches of IC's really do have hardcore indents that can fool many people into thinking it's an early positive. For me, when I look at the pics it's very clear that it's an indent. Either way I'm sending baby dust your way! I know your DH isn't down with another baby but you never know what the future holds xo

I also can't see anything :/ Like everyone else said, you should have had a pretty noticeable positive by now if you were in fact pregnant.

Really? If its only 4 days after imp? Wudnt that be a hcg of 8? Edit: sorry that wud be if it doubled every day! If from the end of the bleed could only be around 4. If hcg released from the start of the bleed thats 11 days. If it doubles every 2 days thats only a hcg of 16. Giving a very faint line on a 20 miu test.

It might take 3 days to double and be even less. The maximum it could be is 16, on my maths lol

I have to say, I agree with the above ladies. I have had lines exactly like yours on many a non pregnant cycle. I think the strange bleed you had was a weird af. I do hope we are wrong though and also wishing you baby dust and hope that your DH gets onboard and wants to TTC asap!!

Ok all stocked up lol.'ohh noo' i hear u cry! Heres my line/evap/indent from when i got home!

Attachments

• 2017-01-23 13.24.23.jpg
    2017-01-23 13.24.23.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 25
  • 2017-01-23 13.22.26.jpg
    2017-01-23 13.22.26.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 24
  • 2017-01-23 13.18.03.jpg
    2017-01-23 13.18.03.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 24

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online