Really hope u guys can see this one! (UPDATED pg 15)

Before I click on the image I think I can see something faint, but when I enlarge it I don't think I can. It's difficult to tell. Honestly think if you don't see af in a few more days if you are to assume the bleed you had was ib, you should get a decent line on a better test and I reckon it's worth forking out for so you have a more definite answer x

Here it is at about 40 mins

Attachments

• 2017-01-23 14.17.48.jpg
    2017-01-23 14.17.48.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 18
  • 20170123_134250.jpg
    20170123_134250.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 14
  • 20170123_134244.jpg
    20170123_134244.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 9
Damn the line showing on the dry first pic is not the line im looking at. Its to the left of that!

Ok so i did an answer test to keep u girls happy lol it looks like a frer but isnt. Dont think its sensitive doesnt say. I have a hard time reading this style of test so ur gonna have to help me out on this one!

Attachments

• 2017-01-23 21.33.28.jpg
    2017-01-23 21.33.28.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 65
  • 2017-01-23 21.32.21.jpg
    2017-01-23 21.32.21.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 36
  • 2017-01-23 21.29.55.jpg
    2017-01-23 21.29.55.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 29
  • 2017-01-23 17.44.09.jpg
    2017-01-23 17.44.09.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 24
So you've been testing for about 3 weeks now if you were pregnant the test line would be so strong by now. I thought you got your period? Seems like a wonky period is all. Also new tests look negative to me or evap lines because tests are dry keep us posted wish u the best♡♡

Also don't look at test after it dries only in time frame

I think I see something faint but I can't tell the colour. I can't tell if it's an indent or an actual line but I can see it better inverted, I hope you don't mind... the frustrating thing is the upload takes the quality away! I can see a line as clear as day on the screenshot I took after inverting but it won't allow me to upload it without resizing first

Attachments

• IMG_5144.jpg
    IMG_5144.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 13
So you've been testing for about 3 weeks now if you were pregnant the test line would be so strong by now. I thought you got your period? Seems like a wonky period is all. Also new tests look negative to me or evap lines because tests are dry keep us posted wish u the best♡♡

I think she said the bleed wasn't like a normal af and was a lot shorter, so was querying ib and if that was the case then it would still be fairly early on especially since it isn't unusual to only get a positive test after a fair few days from ib :)

I'm going to agree with one of the PPs. Most of the tests look dry, they can develop lines with color even when they are out of the time limit. It's possible that you are having an anovulatory cycle or had an early miscarriage that wonked out your cycle. If it's truly a line it will progress over a couple days. I haven't seen any recent tests in this thread that look positive either.

Aww thanks cupcake! The upload quality drives me mad too! Thanx for explaining too as soon as i go offline everyone comes on lol.
Just to clarify if a line is out of timeframe or dry iv stated it! Most pics are wet at 10 mins or rightaway i think iv been quite clear labelling! The last couple especially i kno i did wet pics at 3 mins then separate dry pics which i posted after.
Thanks for looking tho everyone :)

I think she said the bleed wasn't like a normal af and was a lot shorter, so was querying ib and if that was the case then it would still be fairly early on especially since it isn't unusual to only get a positive test after a fair few days from ib :)

I see was just a tad confused about what was going on because I thought she got af after a few faint positives. . I must have missed that she said that because there's many pages. Also she was getting faint positives on a few tests in the beginning wasn't sure if she actually had a early loss or period. Thanks for catching me up to date =)

Hey shadowolf yeh i did have faint lines before too so who knows i suppose. I wud have thought an early loss would be a heavier bleed? The bleed was a day early actually lasted longer almost a week but just on-off spotting no real flow. Ususlly im very heavy like soak a tampon every half hour. This was orangey-brown occasional red spotting.

Hey shadowolf yeh i did have faint lines before too so who knows i suppose. I wud have thought an early loss would be a heavier bleed? The bleed was a day early actually lasted longer almost a week but just on-off spotting no real flow. Ususlly im very heavy like soak a tampon every half hour. This was orangey-brown occasional red spotting.

Hey sweetie this must be so frustrating for you I was just confused about what's been going on. But up to date now.

A friend of mine had a loss and didn't realize because she only had spotting for a few days but my losses I bleed heavy

All you can do is keep testing, wait till new period starts or get blood work done to see what's going on. Like I said wish u the best be looking for updates hang in there.♡:hugs::hugs:

Still following but not seeing anything on the recent tests :(

Definitely something on that last test! Do you have any other symptoms xx

I don't see anything .. I honestly think it could of just been a funny AF .. my latest one was only 1 day and the rest was all light spotting ..

When's your next AF due? If she comes then you will get an answer I guess and if she doesn't .. more confusion!

Wow so strange that u guys can look at the same pic and some see it others not. Shadowolf how dud yr friend find out about the loss?
My symptoms have been pos opk cd 17 thru to about cd 32. (During the bleed). Seen pos and neg since not done an opk for a while now. Hot face since ov and no other real symptoms before bleed other than lack of pain in the 2ww which is unusual for me. Since the bleed iv been crampy, irritable, snappy, hot ( there is ice on the ground here middle of winter) and night sweats! Also disturbed sleep. Next af not due for ages. If she doesnt show i will be down the docs like a shot!! I just never hav a period like that so pain free and no cramps!

when I had my early miscarriage I had one positive test then all negative after and no bleeding or AF until cycle day 46 or 47. if it's early enough it can be just enough to tamper with your flow. I hope you find the answers your looking for.

My periods can be different sometimes. Mostly it will arrive without any spotting before or anything, and will be super heavy for the first 2-3 days then it will taper off and usually by day 5 it's gone or I may have some spotting at most. But then occasionally it will change and it will be shorter or will mostly be light to spotting without any pain or anything. It doesn't usually happen that way but I have had a few random periods like that.
I have had a couple of cycles where I have had faint positives before but then af arrived. I did have an early mc quite a few years ago, started as spotting but progressed quickly to full on bleeding which was much heavier than a normal period and was more painful, like waves of pain a little like mild contractions. That was at 8 weeks.
I don't know what's happening with you, but I hope it turns out to be positive news! I can see what you are seeing, but these tests can be so confusing at the best of times with their indents, evaps, super faint positives etc. If only digitals were a little more sensitive

Todays test at 1pm. Pics on wrapper are always taken before 3 min cos i dont want to put it on the paper till after time limit. The pics on paper are no later than 5 min tho

Attachments

• 2017-01-24 15.10.02.jpg
    2017-01-24 15.10.02.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 17
  • 2017-01-24 15.08.51.jpg
    2017-01-24 15.08.51.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 13
  • 2017-01-24 15.06.22.jpg
    2017-01-24 15.06.22.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 14
  • 2017-01-24 15.05.21.jpg
    2017-01-24 15.05.21.jpg