Really, how old is my child?

ab2401

Reaction score
I have no idea how old my child really is.

If you go week from week from the 16th of feb and the 23 as the number one (meaning shes a week old) then that makes her almost 11 weeks old and if you count all the way up to where she would be 48weeks old/ 1 year..... her birthday would be on Jan 17th 09. She was born on feb 16th.

If you go by the 16th of every month her birthday is right but how many weeks old she is isnt.... it makes her younger then she really is.

I dont get it!
How old is she?!?!?!?!

I have been going over this for hours now and I'm so lost.

Oh my, you've got me all confused. LOL

Don't you just go week-by-week after she is born. If she was born on February 16th, that would make her 10 weeks plus a few days old, no?

I always say, "he is 7 weeks".. however with the doctor she goes by the month.
Also, aren't there 52 weeks in a year?

id say 10 + 2 weeks nearly 3 months...52 weeks in a year so that would equate to the year .....

h x

i suppose, in reality she is still a tiddler lol

I thought there was 48 weeks in a year because 48/4 = 12..... but I'm not good with math. HAHA

all I know is I counted from the 23ed or feb as one week and went from there (wk by wk)and ended up at 48 weeks on jan 17th.

but I guess if I was wrong about the weeks in a year then I was wrong about it all.

So I dont know.... math isnt my strong point.

I'm just so confused right now.
I dont know why I do this to myself:rofl:

There are 52 weeks in a year. :)

Can't help with your q, im confused lol!

Yes there are 52 weeks in a year... Alot of people get confused becasue they think there is only 4 weeks in a month (which I assume is where you got the 48/4=12 equation), but 4 weeks is only 28 days... so there is actually closer to 4 and a half weeks in a month.

:lol: I just went cross eyed

As of today, she will be 10 weeks and three days. When you count the months, you should go from the 16th to the 16th, so she is 2 and a half months

I do that, from the 17th October :) Easier that way.

wow reading all this just gave me a headache. lol! thats why tickers are so wonderful! it does the math for you!!

HAHA yeah, I think I'm just going to go by the 16th of every month.... how ever I still cant help to think shes a little older.... I think...AH!

Yeah month to month is best for my brain.
:rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->