Really Need A Buddy!! Testing Oct 14!!

Megann10919

Reaction score
Well a little about myself. Im am 21 years old and just started ttc. My husban is 21 as well and is about a yr away from deployment. We got pregnant in early may of this year. It was short and I ended up in the ER on June 6th on June 7th I lost my baby at 9w5d. Worst feeling in the whole world. :( D&C was on the 8th of june. I only bled for 3 days and my cycle returned to normal. In july i was regular however I found out I had a cyst on my left ovary. In august AF was 6 days early and in Sept i was 15 days late. This month I am feeling very regular and Today I believe I ovulated. My love and I dtd two days ago which sets us up pretty perfect to concieve! AF is due to arrive on Oct 13 or 14th so I'm looking for a buddy to hang tight with! :thumbup:

Hi darls. Wow seems you have a bit on your plate. I'll be here for support,chatting and just a general friend if you don't mind? Losing a child is never easy and I lost mine early also. I was 14 when I fell pregnant and my body rejected him/her and ever since I have failed at falling pregnant. I'm trying so hard to give my partner a boy or girl of he's own since I am 20, and he is 26 and has epilepsy so we can't get him tested for fertility or anything. But let us know if you want a friend and I'm happy to listen :) let me know x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->