Really need some help... OPK/HPT??

wwchix

Reaction score
Hi all

So I took clomid day 2-6 after last af on 5th march.

Havent been tracking ovulation really but somewhere between 12th and 21st march i may have as my CB monitor went from blank, to flashing, to blank in those days, didnt get a peak.

Now I'm late for when af should be but no BFP or af. This is my OPK's - top from this morning, bottom just now.

I don't know what to think! I did a HPT too and BFN (10mui)

https://i60.tinypic.com/mtxnb7.jpg

The bottom does look positive, could be late ovulation I would bd just to be safe. Do you ever get fertile cm?

im CD30 today so would be really late ovulation for such early clomid taking surely?

the past few days ive been feeling rather wet and cm has been very watery.

i had a mc in january and didnt get the bfp of that one until CD32 and it was really faint so thinking maybe it just takes a little while to build up for me?xx

Hey, I had a really dark OPK last cycle a few days before AF arrived. It could be late O but like you said, it would be very, very late! It could just be that you were a bit dehydrated when you took the OPK so what would have been a normal amount of hormone in hydrated pee, would be more concentrated if you were dehydrated (iykwim? Not sure that made sense!) and could imitate a +tive or near +tive result on the test.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->