Really, really gutted :-(

Status
Not open for further replies.

carly_mummy2b

Vinnie's Mummy
Reaction score
I have spent hours and hours trawling the web and the shops to get everybody's perfect presents especially my husbands as i really like to get people something that they really really want.

DH asked what i wanted for christmas and i said the only thing i wanted was a handprint necklace and i told him the company and what i wanted weeks ago,

Today i asked if had ordered it knowing that it was only a month until christmas and he hadnt ordered it so i went onto their website and they have closed their order books for delivery for christmas so im not going to get one before christmas - i have looked at other websites but they are much more expensive :sad2::sad2:

Why cant people put the effort into you that you put into them? he didnt even have to think of what to get me just take 5 minutes to order it :nope::nope:

I know its silly but its just the thought that my own husband, whom i've only just married, cant be bothered to do something nice for me x

:hugs: Aww honey he probably just didn't realise he needed to do it so far in advance. I know DH and I have not even thought about what to get each other yet. :hugs:

Maybe he has ordered it and just wants you to think he hasn't?
I hope that's the case hun :hugs:

I got my fingerprint necklace through a company on eBay, it is perfect so it is worth trying on there.

I will try finding them for you.

Here they are:
https://www.giftsinmind.co.uk/

Mine was £35 and is lovely, absolutely perfect. I totally recommend them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"