Really struggling @ 30wks... help?!

well Im 30+1 today and Im finding it really hard
everything hurts now, I sleep sat on the sofa, and basically dont do much as Im huge and meant to be on complete rest (hard with 2 toddlers)

my asthmas all over the place and I finish a steroid course for it today, then thats basically it theres nothing more the docs can do its just the twins putting oressure on my system, Im now having to take an inhaler every hour Im awake as prescribed by the doctor

Im so tired and sore but I know its worth it, just seems like a VERY long time till I deliver at 37 weeks, I just cant see me going earlyer

Oh Anna, I hear you hun!! It is awful but I only have 1 4yr old which is not as bad when she is at school but we have the school hols at the mo.

How do you manage to sleep on the sofa? I am still trying to sleep in my bed but it's just not happening. I was awake thro the night on and off, then wide awake at 4am with heartburn and everytime I laid down it was so painful. I had both me and my OH awake from 4am! Feel terrible as he was up at 5.30 do then do a 12hr shift at work!!!

I just want my body back, I know that sounds selfish but it is such a struggle isn't it hun. You feel guilty complaining but anyone who has been there knows.

I really hope you manage over the next few weeks, thinking of you :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"