Realy early pregnancy ladies! lets support each other all the way to wen we givebirth

youngwife20

Reaction score
Hi ladies! Congratulations!

I thought I'd make a group for us ladies who find out were pregnant realy early on!
I know its an exciting time but it can also be worrieing! Finding out so early!

I remember when I found out my doc didn't give me a congrats just " u are technicaly pregnant but wudnt get my hopes up just yet"

Ouch! Not very nice lol but its nice to have this support for the other ladies who found out early too!

This thread we can talk about anything! And hope we stick around here and all have healthy babys!

Now tell us abit about yourselfs!

My last af : 17th of may
Estimated due date (I estimated myself lol) febuary 20th 2011
How far gone am I: 4 weeks 1 day
How far when found out?: 3 weeks 4 days
Urine or blood test: urine test came negitive and positive blood test
Symptoms at 3 weeks I had sickness and now at 4 weeks alittle sickness and lower back pain
Was I ttc or was it a suprise: I was ttc for 5 cycles and then ntnp the 6th cycle and it just happened was over the moon!
Vitamines: I am on folic acid.
OH: my husband is 24 years old.
Who have I told: my mum hubby bestfriend and another friend ( there goes me keeping it a secret till 4months!
When will I tell others and how: on facebook with my 3rd or 4rth month scan pic
Worries: I'm worried about the complications I've had and hoping the pregnancy progresses healthily
Most excited: about being big pregnant and feeling the baby inside me and then having a healthy baby!!

I'm so excited!

Your turn ladies hhehe and congrats again!!!!

Best of luck to you, and to all of us newly expecting ladies.

I'm due February 14th, so I'm only at 5 weeks on the dot. It is hard to keep the nerves at bay, because I know anything can happen at this point.

I'm all about banding together and supporting each other from the moment of conception all the way through delivery. Let's stay positive, take it one day at a time, and understand that EVERYTHING, from miscarriage, to complications, to horrible symptoms, to no symptoms, to difficult deliveries, etc. happens for a reason, and it isn't always for us to understand...we grow and learn from this, no matter what the outcome brings. Hopefully for all of us, it will result in healthy children!

Hi there!

I am a new member here and I am newly expecting. The news I have received so far hasn't been very good...old OB told me the gestational sac wasn't a good shape at 4 weeks (we thought we were further along due to PCOS) and she sent me on my way.

Yesterday I got news that my levels (I should be about 5 weeks?) are off - my progesterone is low so I need to take Prometrium and my hCG is high - like 28,000. We'll see how it turns out but I am hoping for the best :)

Wookie! Aww you've just summed up what I think all in one! I agree! And congrats to you!!

How are you feeling today :)

Aww peace- that sounds so worrieing but your hcg being that high seems good right? Maybe twins? Can it ever be bad to have a high level fingers crossed for u xx

Hi im new here, found out a couple of days ago, still a bit scared that it is all not real. My lmp was on the 19th may so i would be 4 weeks today, due around the 23rd feb according to fertility friend.

Only told one close friend so far, don't want to get too many hopes up and then it all go wrong as we have been tic for nearly 2 years and this was our first round of clomid.

Thoughts and prayers that these are all sticky pregnancies for us all, and we will be supporting each other over the next nine months

Gem

Aww peace- that sounds so worrieing but your hcg being that high seems good right? Maybe twins? Can it ever be bad to have a high level fingers crossed for u xx

Hi there :) :hugs:

I am a little worried, the first OB I went to has been my doctor since I moved to Louisiana (2 years ago) and she is just terrible. Hubby and I thought we were 8 – 9 weeks since my lmp was March 24th…but she looked at the Ultrasound, said “this pregnancy makes me nervous. The sac isn’t properly shaped. Just come back in a couple of weeks, you’re only 4 weeks.”

I was upset that she didn’t do blood work, an exam, or even seem to care. It was like she just wrote us off 

The new OB is good – he listens, is very thorough and I hope everything is good – he tested the progesterone and got me on the Prometrium quick! Hoping we get good news soon but it’s sooooo hard waiting – especially when nothing has been good so far 

Hopefully the high hCG is good – but I have seen where it is tied to a baby with Down Syndrome or a molar pregnancy, so let’s hope my body is just being stubborn and difficult as usual!

Sticky baby dust to everyone here!!!!

Tink- congratulations tink I know how you feel! I've told hubby my mum a friend and my bestfriend my mum told her bf and then I told my grandma!! I'm abit worried now I've told to many people but I feel so positive I'll pray for us all! And congratulations again xxx

I realy hope its none of those things! It still could just be 2 babys! :p think the most positive and I'm glad u have a better doctor what a bitch! Your realy doing the right thing choosing someone new it realy shows how much u love ur baby already!

HI ladies, congrats to all of you and here's to a H & H 9 months! I'd like to join you all if I can. I am 5 weeks, 5 days today. I agree that it would be nice to have a thread where we can support each other.

I am sitting in the worry boat too lol. I have had 3 losses before my youngest child was born, and one before my oldest child was born. We never really ended up knowing the reason for those losses. They were early also, between 4-5 weeks I think. One of them I had even seen the HB so I thought I was going to be ok! :(

Now, I have been worrying all day today because I've had a dull, achy pain in my lower back, but no spotting. I keep going to the bathroom expecting to see blood every time. This is so horrible. My other symptoms come and go so I can't really go by them.

I finally found a good OB in my area and I'm going to call him in the morning to set up my first appt.

Soo hoping this back ache goes away and stays away!

hello ladies ! Yes it's hard the first months ! I'm 6 weeks pregnant of my second child. I had miscarriages before so I know how har dit can be. specially when you've told many people you're expecting, then lost the baby... But my first pregnancy went loke a dream and even the birth was great, lat only 3 hours and now she is a beautifl 2 year old
so try to stay positive
my advice : maybe don't tell too many people ... try to wait until you're sure baby is fine and the pregnancy will go well. Just tell your really close family and friend for support !

hey girls, i am so glad i found this thread. i just found out sunday. igot my bfp. we had been trying but i really wasnt expecting this to be it. sunday i was about 10dpo. this was the first month i actually used opk's. and i had been ov'n later than i thought. and mid last week i took an opk just fro the heck of it and had 2 lines. but i didnt think anything. and since i got such a clear line sunday it makes sense now. but this is my first and i have been so scared and worrying. what ifs are driving me nuts. ive heard bad things about an early bfp. and also heard good. the doc said unless im bleeding or in pain they dont see you til 6-8 weeks. so im at 4 1/2 now an d have an appt on the 30th. im gonna be crazy til then. and i wasnt gonna tell anyone but i have told quite a few. the excitement is just too much. lol

Congrats Ladies, I was 5 wks when I found out. My DH and I had been TTC for 9 months when I finally got the BFP, of course after leaving my job and was planning on starting my birth control method. This is our first child and we have no clue what to expect and hope for a strong healthy baby around January 26th. Also hoping for a strong healthy heartbeat on my first ultrasound July 14th.

Remember ladies, what is meant to happen will happen and nothing we do can change that. Best of luck to all of you

I'd like to join this group too.

I'm at 6w0d, but found out at 4+2... and so far nobody I've told thinks this pregnancy counts because I'm still early. It's a bit discouraging and I hope my little bean will prove them all wrong.

This is my first pregnancy, and my hubby and I were NTNP for over a year before we got this surprise.

I keep reminding myself that even though the rate of MC is something like 15-20% for confirmed pregnancies, this also means there is a 80-85% chance that I will NOT miscarry. Trying to stay positive!

hi to all the new posters, I have been stressing that I shouldn't get excited, and can't tell anyone in case the worst happens, however DH told me that i have to be positive and stop worrying, he is so excited and can't wait to tell people.

I have tried to chill and have even bought a baby book today to help me with what is going to happen.

I just hope and pray that I have been so lucky on my first round of clomid!!!

good luck to everyone else, how are you feeling today?

hi to all the new posters, I have been stressing that I shouldn't get excited, and can't tell anyone in case the worst happens, however DH told me that i have to be positive and stop worrying, he is so excited and can't wait to tell people.

I have tried to chill and have even bought a baby book today to help me with what is going to happen.

I just hope and pray that I have been so lucky on my first round of clomid!!!

good luck to everyone else, how are you feeling today?

Hi there!!

I kinda know how you feel, I feel so nervous I am almost pessimistic about it and won't buy any baby books or anything, not for a while. At what point is it ok to "feel" pregnant you know? Hmmm....

I'm feeling wonderful. If wonderful means nauseated, tired, and having pink eye. LOL. But I stayed home from work so I am about to snooze on the couch :)

I have my first appt with my OB on the 27th! I am glad but I wish I could have gotten in sooner. I told the nurse about my previous miscarriages but she didn't seem too concerned.

I also don't want to get too excited right now because I am too terrified of having another loss. I refuse to look at baby things or even think about names and such right now.

This next week is going to be a very long one! :wacko:

I have my first appt with my OB on the 27th! I am glad but I wish I could have gotten in sooner. I told the nurse about my previous miscarriages but she didn't seem too concerned.

I also don't want to get too excited right now because I am too terrified of having another loss. I refuse to look at baby things or even think about names and such right now.

This next week is going to be a very long one! :wacko:

Wishing sticky baby dust in your direction and to all the girls in this thread! This is SO hard waiting, it's insane how much you can think about and analyze one thing!!!

I am 6 weeks pregnant this week and was told I can't get a drs appointment for another 4 weeks :-( so got to wait and meanwhile the sickness is unbearable, but I know the amount of happiness at the end will be well worth it, fingers and toes crossed for all you ladies xx

hey guys im new and i got my BFP on monday this week according to it im 2-3 wks, early days so fingers crossing for all of us all the way!

My last af : 17th may-21st may
Estimated due date around feb, march 2012 as a 'guesstimate'
How far gone am I: 2-3 weeks
How far when found out?: 2-3 weeks (i have yet to go to the doctors)
Urine or blood test: POAS
Was I ttc or was it a suprise: TTC
Vitamines: folic acid.
OH: my OH is 29 years old.
Who have I told: family members and two close colleagues at work so they can 'watch out' for me
When will I tell others and how: Not too sure how but after 1st trimester (hopefully we make it to then)
Worries: getting through the 1st TM right now...
Most excited:About everything!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"