Realy early pregnancy ladies! lets support each other all the way to wen we givebirth

JOKER- wow you got a positive on urine at 3 weeks thats one strong bean you got ther!

Yes!! I was shocked... wasnt sure if i could believe my own eyes! But once I saw 10dpo I knew I wasn't imagining it. Here is my progression of tests from 9dpo-15dpo

Attachments

• 9to15dpo.jpg
    9to15dpo.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 5
Good morning, all!

So, I posted yesterday that I got my BFP at 11 dpo. I had taken that test with second morning urine around 10:00 AM or so. It was light but not very faint, definitely, obviously a positive!

For some reason, I ended up taking another pregnancy test this morning at 12 dpo (around 6:45 AM, with first morning urine). It was the same brand test, and they were both dollar store tests. It is still noticeably positive- no question- but it's also definitely LIGHTER than yesterday's test! You would think after waiting a day and using FMU that it would get darker, if anything!! Do you think that's a reason to worry? (It is SO easy to worry about every little thing)!

Nancy

Good morning, all!

So, I posted yesterday that I got my BFP at 11 dpo. I had taken that test with second morning urine around 10:00 AM or so. It was light but not very faint, definitely, obviously a positive!

For some reason, I ended up taking another pregnancy test this morning at 12 dpo (around 6:45 AM, with first morning urine). It was the same brand test, and they were both dollar store tests. It is still noticeably positive- no question- but it's also definitely LIGHTER than yesterday's test! You would think after waiting a day and using FMU that it would get darker, if anything!! Do you think that's a reason to worry? (It is SO easy to worry about every little thing)!

Nancy

do you have pics? the hCG doubled every 48-72 hours... not every single day, so maybe its just still working its way up. Even though it was FMU it may have been less concentrated for some reason. A line is a line! If you see it for sure than youre pregnant!

Ng- dont start worrieing yet it wont help maybe book an emergency apointment with your doc do a blood test to put your mind at rest>?

Hi, I am 29 and expecting..i had a molar pregnancy in nov 2009 and now hoping this preg goes all ok..i am a bit confused abt how the docs calculate the weeks...the first day of my LMP was 5th May, 2011 so, i should be 6 weeks and 2 days but i had ultrasound last week and the only thing seen was a black spot so, the doc took my blood tests and my hcg currently is 7000..not sure what that indicates?? i hv another scan next week and i hope we see something...can you pls advise what you think how many weeks i am with this hcg level and as per my lmp?? thanks a lot for all the support..thanks everyone for writinn on the forum and good luck to everyone

I do have pics but today's came out a bit blurry. I will attach them (though I'm not sure the difference was as noticeable in the pics as it was in person, now that I'm looking at the pics). See what you guys think!

Maybe I will go buy another better brand test sometime today and see how it looks tomorrow morning. Hopefully it doesn't end up looking even lighter than today's!

Attachments

• June17pregtest11dpoSMU10AM.jpg
    June17pregtest11dpoSMU10AM.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 2
  • june18pregtest12dpoFMU645AM.jpg
    june18pregtest12dpoFMU645AM.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 3
Nikkt- each hcg is different for every individual pregnancy so its hard to tell! all i can tell is it seems like a healthy number!! good luck and were here to support you!

nf- try to wait a few days so the line can get alittle strnger

Hiya :)

I found out 2 weeks ago that I was pregnant, Im 6 weeks pregnant but do not know my due date yet there saying end of jan beginning of feb, got my next scan on thursady though so hopefully they will tell me!

Im worried though as Ive been having alot of cramping and I am a nervous kind of girl

Emma- congrats and I'm totaly a nervous kind of girl too. I hear cramping is normal but if your having any concerns I'd contact your doctor. Some women don't contact there doc when there worried coz they don't want there doc to think there a hypercondriac or whatever but I'm the opposite the momment I'm worried about something I'll ring a doc or midwife its important to stay as relaxed as possible :)

How far gone will you be by the time you have your scan :) what symptoms have you had?

Did you get implantation bleeding?

I have had no bleeding at all since period on the 17th of may :)

My last af : Well.. get this I haven't had one for... 13 months (age of my son) + 9 months (pregnancy).. so thats 21 months ago!! However I think I ovulated on the 5th June judging by CM.
Estimated due date (I estimated myself too!) febuary 25th 2011
How far gone am I: 4 weeks 0 day
How far when found out?: 3 weeks 4 days
Urine or blood test: Many, many urine tests!!
Symptoms - extreme tiredness just like when pregnant with my son.
Was I ttc or was it a suprise: We have been ttc since my baby was 6 months hoping for a close gap! It's not as close as I would like but so happy to be UTD!
Vitamines: Boots pregnancy vits.
OH: Hubby just turned 29
Who have I told: Everyone on my side of the family ;)
When will I tell others and how: My in-laws are travelling to see us in 7 weeks, I'll tell them then and immediately after tell fb somehow.
Worries: Scared of M/C
Most excited: everything about pregnancy is so exciting for me. I'm hoping for twins ;)

I'm so excited too!! Thanks for making this thread!!! :cloud9:

Lo anne- your welcome! Its nice to see all the other ladies with similer concerns! Its always good to know ur not alone! How far gone were you when you found out about your son? And congrats! My husband and my mum is hoping for twins I wouldn't mind! Half the time for 2 babys awsum! Hehe

I'm also scared of m/c but I'm tryna just take each day at a time and just enjoy every miniute of it!

I have to add another symptom : PEEING!! That's how my hair dresser sussed me out. " Hmm you've been coming here for years and have never peed this much.usualy ppl don't ask but I can't help myself is there something in there lol" I just cudnt stop peeing!! Every 10mins my hair took double the time lol xx

Thanks! With my son he was a total surprise, we had just moved to a new country and had been planning on a baby but not just *then* if you know what I mean! Anyway I hadn't had a period for about 6 months (I have PCOS) so I took a test and I was pregnant! Surprisingly, I found out quite early too I was about 5 weeks along.

I've been peeing heaps too!!

Aww wow that's lovely :) ladies : are you glad you found out early? Or you would have prefered to find out later? My bestie found out she was 3months pregnant so she didn't even have to worry about the danger zone. :)

I'm glad I found out early, I lvoe all stages of pregnancy! And I like to know that I will be able to avoid drinks and stuff by knowing early. Although would be quite nice to only have like 5 months to wait when you found out!!

Gosh I have been away for a day, and all these new beans joining us! :)

Welcome to everyone who is new, can't wait to share our journeys together.

I had a busy day yesterday at the good food show, although I noticed a strange thing, I don't normally like strong cheese, I am a mild to medium cheddar girl normally, but we were trying different things, and DH made me try some extreme cheddar. couldn't taste a thing! everything else is normal taste, just cheese. very odd, but fun to think it is all part and parcel of being preggy!

WOW i got to say i absolutely love this THREAD! :thumbup:

Its so great to read about other women in the same stages as myself!
Thanks for posting a great Thread! :happydance:

My last AF - 20th May
Estimated due date - I worked it myself should be 25th Feb
How far gone am I - 17 DAYS
How far when found out - 13 DPO
Urine or blood test - Urine ClearBlue
Symptoms - Sore Nipples, Lower Back Pain, Sickness, Cramps
Was I ttc or was it a surprise - Surprise!
Vitamines - Need to start takeing!
Age - 24
OH - 20
Who have I told - Mum, and family were gonna break the news to his family this week (very nervous)
When will I tell others and how - Facebook as i have recently moved abroad so only way to update everyone or phone!
Worries - Nervous about everything but looking forward to enjoying this experience its incredible
Most excited - About getting a baby bump what a wonderful thing to go through!

Thanks For A Great Thread!
Looking Forward To Hearing And Going Through Pregnancy Together!

xxxx

hi...new to this site and new to this all found out i was pregnant really earlier..a day after my missed period, im now four and a half weeks... was a shock, still trying to comprend it, have a doctors app on monday, kinda scared as dont no what to expect.

Hayley- thank you! I'm glad you think its a great thread! I hope you feel comfertable to talk about anything at all! Good bad random anything! :)

How far is that in weeks I'm to tired to work it out lol

This low back pain how low and were around is it?

And have you actualy vomited or just feeling sick?

When does it usualy happen?

And congratulations again! I can't wait to get a bump too!!

Hi ladies how is your appetite? I love food usualy (I'm a large lady lol) but since I found out I was pregnant I haven't been able to eat very much.

What I ate yesturday:

I find breakfast realy hard! I can't force myself to eat much!

Little bit of grapes some cucumer some carrot and a yogurt.

Lunch handful of almunds and a cereal bar

Dinner : sammon and lots of veg!

So I got in my 5 a day ( I never use to eat fruit or veg much lol really making an effort :p )

Is this enough calories? I'd think I'd wanna eat lots. But I don't seem too? Anyone else not wanting to eat as much? I don't even feel sick at the momment I only feel sick at night x

Babyme- aww congrats! And its ok to feel scared whatever your worried about were hear :) this is my first child too though planned I am still very worried so its normal :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->