Realy early pregnancy ladies! lets support each other all the way to wen we givebirth

Hi, I hope I can join you all, this will be my first so :wacko:

My last af : 21st of may
Estimated due date: 5th March
How far gone am I: 11 dpo
How far when found out?: 9 dpo
Urine or blood test: 3 pink Line Sticks (very faint) and One Digi that said 1-2 weeks.
Symptoms: Sore boobs, feeling sick, period pains and massive mood swings!
Was I ttc or was it a surprise: We have been TTC for 6 months, so though trying it was still a surprise.
Vitamines: I am on folic acid.
OH: my husband is 41 years old.
Who have I told: My mum and dad, OH parents will know at 8 weeks, and the rest at 12 weeks.
When will I tell others and how: The family will take care of this :dohh:
Worries: Everything, even now I keep POAS
Most excited: Being able to make a human being, meeting them and growing old with them.

My last af : 20th May 2011
Estimated due date: 23rd Feb 2012
How far gone am I: 5weeks
How far when found out?: 4weeks 6days
Urine or blood test: Urine
Symptoms: Nauseous, tired, sore boobs, cramps
Was I ttc or was it a surprise: NTNP, but have PCOS and thought it would take much longer, so quite a surprise!
Vitamins: Pregnacare
OH: 22
Who have I told: Just OH
When will I tell others and how: Not until around 12weeks, not sure how!
Worries: Very worried about m/c as I have read people with PCOS have an upto 45% chance :(
Most excited: About everything! Hopefully meeting a new little person in a few months :D

My last af : 28th May 2011
Estimated due date: 29th Feb 2012
How far gone am I: 4weeks + 2
How far when found out?: 3weeks 6days
Urine or blood test: Urine
Symptoms: sore boobs, cramping on RH side
Was I ttc or was it a surprise: 3rd cycle TTC but I have endometriosis so expected it to take a lot longer
Vitamins: Pregnacare, Vit B6, Pro & Prebiotics
DH: 35
Who have I told: Just DH and my parents
When will I tell others and how: Hopefully with scan pic when we know all is okay!!
Worries: Very worried about m/c and ectopic due to Endo
Most excited: About everything! 'looking' pregnant, buying things EEEEEK, how exciting!

hi there im new here.

i did 3 test today all came back positive. one was a digital test. the gyni said i must only go for the blood test next week thurs when im nearly 10 days past not getting my af. so i havent has a positive blood test yest. so i cant really believe im pregnant but i want too! i have only told hubby this afternoon. not gonna tell anyone elst untill blood test is back positive. my af was last month on 17th so should be due round 21 feb. think im now 4 weeks. but all my own calculations. omw this is so exciting!!!

im worried im taking to many vitamins though. for one im taking cranberry tablets to prevent uti. is that safe? i just feel its better than taking antibiotics when i get uti from not taking cranberry tablets.

im taking
omega
food complex
folic asid
vit b
vit c
vit e
zinc
calcium
cranberry
probiotic

ive had flue last week that why im taking c and b vitamins. should i stop??

Dwl- welcome and congrats!! And that's a good idea I think I'll tell some ppl at 8 weeks as I have a scan to hear babys heartbeat at 7 and ahalf weeks :) so will tell after that!

Lolly- welcome and congrats I'll be 21 when I give birth! So exciting!

Green- congrats! Green make sure ur not double dosing on ur vitamines - preg care has everything in u don't want any of ur other vits to have the same thing in
So exciting! I can't wait to look pregnant!!

Resin- I'd ask ur gp as were not docs

But u have to make sure ur not taking something twice ie if

The fooc comp has the other vits in double dosing isn't healthy

Just sumplement with a healthy diet and folic acid that's what I'm doing and I cut out junk food complelty.

Hello ladies!! We had a scare some bleeding after intercourse..I did blood work and the numbers look great! I'm excited first u/s will be late July..How is everyone feeling???

roberts- sorry about the scare hope your doing ok! i am not having sex for first 3 months i will be to freaked out with any bleeding or contractions in stomach afterwards im fEELING REALY GOOD puked 4 times today tho lol

roberts- sorry about the scare hope your doing ok! i am not having sex for first 3 months i will be to freaked out with any bleeding or contractions in stomach afterwards im fEELING REALY GOOD puked 4 times today tho lol

Thank you..Sounds like we both have bad m/s..I had to lay down today I felt horrible:( I'm glad your feeling good other then the m/s :)

I'm new to this too. I'm 5 weeks 3 days and due on 25th of feb by an online calculator! Very excited but very worried! Congrats all!!! xxx

My last af : 31st of may
Estimated due date: 6th March
How far gone am I: 16 dpo
How far when found out?: 11 dpo
Urine or blood test: 5 pink Line Sticks (very faint) and One Digi that said positive.
Symptoms: Sore boobs, feeling sick, period pains and massive mood swings!
Was I ttc or was it a surprise: We have been TTC for 7 months,had to take femara, tigger shot, now on duphaston for thin lining.
Vitamines: I am on folic acid.
OH: my husband is 40 years old.
Who have I told: 1 friend who is also pregnant, may tell another couple soon. Bursting to tell but hubby doesnt want to
will I tell others and how: Probably after 12 week scan, will phone my family and post on facebook
Worries: That baby wont stick. Had a chemical pregnancy in Feb, thin lining concerns
Most excited: Being able to make a human being, meeting them and growing old with them.

I am feeling very sick, needing to eat more frequently or I feel sick. WIth my firsy baby, I didnt know I was pregnant until 18dpo and had no symptoms till about 6 weeks. I was barely 3 1/2 weeks and was feeling sick, sore bbs. It will be great to be able to chat with you guys, providing that I remember to check the site. lol

Hi All,

My last af : 2nd June
Estimated due date: 8th March
How far gone am I: 3wk +5
How far when found out?: 10dpo
Urine or blood test: Urine... I'm addicted now I keep doing them!!! The lines are getting darker :happydance:
Symptoms: Sore nips, feeling sick in evening, very low cramping and I keep crying!! Soppy cow aren't I
Was I ttc or was it a surprise: We have been TTC fro nearly 2 years - over the moon it has finaally happened
Vitamines: Boots own brand pregnancy vits
OH: my husband s 30 years old.
Who have I told: Too many people probably, immediate family and close friends! I had a MC with last pregnancy so feel I need people around me to know I'm pregnant incase (I'm sure it won't) anything happens this time - I'll need the support.
When will I tell others and how: After 12wk scan - I'll be shoutingg from the rooftops!!!
Worries: MC :nope: as have found out soooo early on
Most excited: Having a little sibling for my gorgeous daughter

I wish you all the very best of luck in your pregnancies

HI everyone!

My last af : 27th May
Estimated due date: 3rd March (Day before my birthday!)
How far gone am I: 4 weeks 4 days
How far when found out?: 3 weeks 6 days
Urine or blood test: Urine test = 1 First Response, 2 Tesco, 2 clearblue digital tests
Symptoms: Sore boobs, feeling sick but hungry at the same time, not being able to eat properly untill the evenings
Was I ttc or was it a surprise: Bit of both, not been using with the view to if it happens it happens since May 2010, then decided to start using contraception due to our upcomming wedding, and it was the last time without contraception we concieved!
Vitamines: Folic Acid
OH: My fiance is 25 will be 26 when baby is due
Who have I told: Best friends, close work colleagues due to the heavy lifting and manual work involoved, parents, sisters
Will I tell others and how: After 12 week scan, facebook with a scan picture and shouting it out from the rooftops to others! :)
Worries: That baby wont stick. Be something wrong later on in pregnancy. My weight will cause problems :(
Most excited: Telling others and buying baby things!

hii im gemma im 5 weeks 5 days pregnant found out when i was 4 weeks pregnant xx been have sickness since 3 weeks ... this is my first baby .. im engaged to my OH of a year and half. im on folic acid too .. it was a total surprise. i told my OH both sets of perents few close friends and family .. worried about doing something wrong or loseing the baby xx i love him/her allready :( :) but heres to thinking positive :)

Dantes mum- congratulationnsssss you must be soo excited

sam- congrats i dont know much about dpo so i dont know hwo far that is in weeks! but congrats, and im always bursting to tell lol , it was harder at first to keep my mouth shut but now i dont have the urge to tell ppl now i love it being something private for me and my family
i pray your baby will stick

sam haha we hope you do rememeber to check in , its nice seeing how everyone is doing and i was feeling sick 3rd week also!

Hey ladies hope you don't mind me joining you

Been over in ttc after a loss forum as I had a mc in march
Got my BFP just over a week ago and I'm VERY nervous
Had nausea from BFP until Sunday but not much in the way of symptoms now and it's worrying the heck outta me!!

Looking forward to following all your journeys

wogbubble- i am even soppier than yoU! i was crying my eyes out because i didnt think i could eat ice cream because i thought it had not got pasturised milk in.. and i was crying so much sayin i just want some icecream!! lol then i was really happy when i figured i can eat it lol

hanah- congrats hun - whhy do you think your weight will cause an issue? are you under or over wieght?

im overweight and so far they havent said it will efect anything xx goodluck hun

gemma- congrats hun! i have the same worrys as you , alot of us have had sickness from 3 weeks but every midwife i speak to is sure it wasnt sickness that it only starts at 6 weeks! lol im sure i had sickness nice to know other women did too!

woody wed love you to join us - congrats and sorry for your loss , and its normal to have sickness on and off so dont worry to much!!

Youngwife - your comment really made me smile! :) I was like that over a hamburger!! I really wanted it and knew I shouldn't (calories an' all) and got proper tearful about it!! LOL

Wonga after I'd finished crying I thought "what an idiot" lol I was like thank god I was just crying infront of my husband if u saw me ud think I was realy crying over somethig serious haha :)

hi every1 i am 20 yrs old and currently 4 wks 6 days pregnant and had a miscarriage back in april. so i am bit paranoid...symptoms??umm.. little nausea here and there ,,sleepy&tired like hell...hungry all the time...i go to the grocery store every week and i have eaten like almost everything that i had bought 4 this week...lol...dh is gonna make sooo much fun of me....these days he calls me greedy...lol...wishing u all the very best...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->