Recurrent Miscarriage Thread

Im so frustrated I can't seam do to anything right. Has anyone had any experience with accupunture? Im having to have a break from TTC waiting for appt for tests. I thought i would do everything I could to help part of that was going to accupunture because I have heard so much about it helping with fertility.
It really help with my mood im not crying all the time anymore and it's definately relaxing. I've had it weekly for 6 weeks but this mth it has made my cycle worse i use the CBFM and always i have highs CD15 and CD16 PEAK CD17 and CD18 28 day cycle so ovulate day 18. This mth I had 5x highs starting on CD15 and PEAK not until CD21 ! so ovulated on day 21! I also had lots of ovulatory pain it went on for days and usually its just a mild ache im so cross i think ive made my cycle worse:nope:
Anyone else experience would be grateful. Also Im going to have to stop going which is a really shame because it has really helped to level me out emtionally.

Im so frustrated I can't seam do to anything right. Has anyone had any experience with accupunture? Im having to have a break from TTC waiting for appt for tests. I thought i would do everything I could to help part of that was going to accupunture because I have heard so much about it helping with fertility.
It really help with my mood im not crying all the time anymore and it's definately relaxing. I've had it weekly for 6 weeks but this mth it has made my cycle worse i use the CBFM and always i have highs CD15 and CD16 PEAK CD17 and CD18 28 day cycle so ovulate day 18. This mth I had 5x highs starting on CD15 and PEAK not until CD21 ! so ovulated on day 21! I also had lots of ovulatory pain it went on for days and usually its just a mild ache im so cross i think ive made my cycle worse:nope:
Anyone else experience would be grateful. Also Im going to have to stop going which is a really shame because it has really helped to level me out emtionally.
I wouldn't stop just because of this. Sometimes your body tries to ovulate and doesn't manage it the first time, this can happen in women with absolutely no problems with their cycle. Definitely tell your acupuncturist when you have your next appointment. I found acu very helpful but had to stop as we couldn't afford it.

Hi ladies, I went ahead and had the D&C yesterday. My scan Friday didn't show any changes and the lady said she could see the sac starting to collapse on itself so I figured it was time to move on. Just hoping one will do the job this time!

Was it LeeC that said the egg implanted in the wrong spot? What did you mean by that? Do you have a septum or fibroid or something? I've never been properly tested for them, but during my second D&C the doc said he thinks that he felt a septum. Yesterday (same doc) said he didn't feel it this time. It worries me because obviously it didn't go away if I did indeed have one so just nervous that he didn't move far enough to the left/right and just cleaned me out on one side again. That's what they are suspecting happened the first time, which would explain all of the retained product. I guess only time will tell. If you do have a septum, what test did you take to be properly diagnosed? Thanks, just curious if I have the same thing.

Congrats to the new BFPs!!! :happydance: Nothing makes me happier than to hear of people with previous losses have a successful pregnancy!! Fingers crossed for you all!

Oh sorry, LeeC, I really need to catch up on my reading. Sounds like you had an ectopic recently and that's the "wrong spot." So sorry for you loss.:hugs:

I've got a little fighter who's still hanging on in there! Scan showed hb and measuring perfectly for my dates - all 11mm of him/her! I'm still not cured of my worries as you all know I had a similar scenario with my 2nd loss, but the fact that I fell sick as a dog really helps! Thanks for all your support and encouragement during this really difficlt time

Chilli, that's amazing news! I'm sending you and your little fighter plenty sticky vibes :dust:

Thanks all - I can't quite believe it - just hoping it stays.

Moonmama - how've you been?

so freakin nervous my faint line only got slightly darker, makes me so dang nervous.

hi i am new to this site. i am a mother of 3 babies and a grand total of 7 angel babies over the last 5 years. i am currently pegnant, 10+4 , and i was diagnosed with a blighted ovum at 6+2. i have had several scans done and they all show a sac, which continues to grow larger, but as my DR is convinced i just have a stubborn blighted ovum, he refuses to do any bloodwork. i havent had a bHCG done since i was 7 weeks, and it was at 1800 then, low but still in the normal range. i have had so many m/c, and i just want this baby to be ok, it makes me so angry that he refuses to give me any hope without going through all of the steps. also, i think he is an idiot based on the fact that after bleeding pretty severely a few weeks ago, and he put me on lo loestrin to prevent pregnancy until i had some testing done, then saw that i WAS STILL PREGNANT and told me to keep taking the pill. what kind of dr tells you to take birth control pills when you are pregnant. when i hit the week that there is no hormone in the pills will it not send me into immediate miscarriage? should he not have checked that i had actually lost the baby before telling me to start the pill? iam going to get a 2nd opinion tomorrow, but i am just angry that i put my trust into this dr and he acts like (not having a d&c wont change anything). sure it will. If there IS a baby in there, i DONT WANT TO KILL IT BECAUSE HE IS AN IDIOT. sorry if i seem angry but i am. i think it was foolishto diagnose me with this condition when it was way too early, and he has pressured me to have a d&c a little too hard if it is a true blighted ovum, i will miscarry naturally. wont i? i just dont want to again. surely you ladies understand that. is it possible that maybe i am psyching my body out? i have heard that sometimes a woman can want to be pregnant so badle her body will mimic physical signs of pregnancy when she is not actually pregnant. i dont know. i am so confused. i want to stay positive, and i feel in my gut that i am right to feel this way, but there has just been no hope or support from my dr.

I've got a little fighter who's still hanging on in there! Scan showed hb and measuring perfectly for my dates - all 11mm of him/her! I'm still not cured of my worries as you all know I had a similar scenario with my 2nd loss, but the fact that I fell sick as a dog really helps! Thanks for all your support and encouragement during this really difficlt time

fingers crossed it keeps going well congratulations take it easy x

Hi guys. I'm working away this week, so only have access to the site on my phone grrr.

Happy, don't worry my latest pregnancy was ectopic, yes, sorry if I didn't make that clear, awful experience, which results in me losing my right tube :(

Chilli - I am keeping everything crossed for you honey, I really am. Are you taking prog, pred & aspirin? Will be thinning about you x.

So AF arrived yesterday, not even 4 wks after my last loss and operation, I have appt just come through for 16th March for follow up with gyno, so I figure I'm going to through my self at her mercy and figure seeing as though I am 37, with no children and 6 failed pregnancies she may help.

I have the aspirin and progesterone ready for when I can try again so just need the prednisone, my gp is def not going to prescribe pred so hoping I can speak to someone slightly more sensitive to my situation.

Arghhhh, makes me want to scream.

Rabbit and 9babies, I am thinking about you guys too, hope you are both
doing ok.

xxx

Apologies For typos. Damn iPhone!!! X

9babies - hang in there, are you testing with FMU all the time and the same type of test?

Mrswillyb - I'm afraid I don't know too much about blighted ovums, but at my hospital they rarely do hCG measurement as they say the best measure of what is going on is by doing a scan. I hope that you can get a second opinion and then go from there.

LeeC - hope all goes well at the gynae next month :hugs: and you get that pred.

AFM - went and spoke to my new manager (am supposed to start a new job on Monday) she was really nice and didn't get fed up and look annoyed/irritated with him. She was really supportive and is going to speak to HR to see what we can work out so I could still be starting work on Monday.

Am having quite a lot of back ache, I think this is from spending a lot of time in the car as I don't have it when I wake up in the morning or after a bath which seems to be the only thing that relaxes me. Am jumping at every twinge and just wish I could ffwd the next few weeks.

Mrs Willyb - it never ceases to amaze me the stories of malpractice you hear on this site. SOunds like you're having an awful time and should swap your doctor -I've felt much better since I found one who cares (after 2years)

9babies - stop torturing yourself hun - it's a waiting game for us and that's all we can do.

LeeC - good to hear from you. At least with AF here you can look forward. I would say be prepared for your appt whe it comes as otherwise you'll look back like I did and regret not asking things and it's such a long wait to see them again. She's the person you need to get to prescribe prednisolene

rabbitchild - can you get a special support for your back if you spend a lot of time in the car?

Fifi-folle - 20 weeks - how fabulous - your baby will be all the more traesured for the loss of it's older siblings. Congratulations

Thanks Chilli, maybe I need to fix the seat better I was only in there for about 45 mins but sitting just hurts right now

Thinking of all you girls x
Hoping the bfps are sticky ones, the stress of waiting for something to happen is awful, but sometimes the awful things don't happen (although the spotting I've been having is driving me insane but bubs is fine and has attitude, wouldn't cooperate at scan!)
Sending lots of baby dust (wish there was a smiley for sticky baby dust!!!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->