Recurrent Miscarriage Thread

That's awesome Sandi! I also was tested for Lupus and mine came back negative. Hopefully you'll get some answers soon :)
I have an appt in the beginning of July and im so nervous. I have a lot of questions to ask.
I guess its not that I want to wait, its just exhausting to have to be tested, researching, appts, and whatever else! I wish it could just be as easy as making love with my husband and than, ta-da, a beautiful baby 40 weeks later!
Sorry, having a bitter day...

kat-That is exactly why my mom doesn't understand why I can't get pregnant. She said all she had to do was think pregnant and she got pregnant. Wish it was that easy....
Sandi-Yay! I'm so happy you have found a good doctor. I'm anxious to find out what he finds out!

Kat I think we all understand about those bitter days. Rant whenever u need too we are here for you and understand.

Arein thanks I am happy with him too. Its seems to be really hard to find a doc that actually cares about the patient anymore. I am kinda concerned about the lupos...I googled it and I have a few of the symptoms...sore joints is tha main one. but trying to be positive!!:)

I really hope evryone is having a good day. :)

Sandi-Just from your picture, you don't appear to have lupus and I hope that you don't!

That is a little bit of a older pic of me but I basically look the same but gained a bit of weight!! LOL Yay I am sure that all will come back fine. Positive thoughts always helps. I just realized that he wanted to see me back in 2 weeks and my next appt is July 9...that is closer to 3 weeks think I should call and see if I can get the appt moved? The 9th is 2 days before AF is suppose to be here.

Have any of u ladies expeirenced mid cycle spotting? I've had it the last few months and im not sure if its ovulation spotting, or something else? I suppose its just another thing to ask the doc!

kat-I never get mid-cycle spotting or implantation bleeding. I do have only a day and half of real AF and then I get 3-4 days where I'll have a spot or two and nothing else. I've been trying to research if extremely light periods are linked to recurrent miscarriages but haven't found any information.

Kat I also do not have mid cycle spotting but have heard of woman who do spot when they O.

Arein I didn't get my appt moved seems as though he is full that week with the holiday and all that is why my appt is moved back. :( I also like you have a 1 to 2 day periods and then stop completely on the 3rd and spot again on the 4th day. I find that odd as well but really haven't been able to find anything about it as well on line. I will be asking him about it on my next visit as I would think that would mean the lining of my unterous isn't getting very thick but not really sure.

How is everyone doing today?

Sandi-Yeah, that's what I'm concerned about too. That my lining isn't thick enough to support an embryo.

That is my exact thoughts but other people I have questioned doesnt seem to think that how long I actually bleed for matters in my mind I would think it does. but guess (hopefully) will get a straight answer soon.

And I've been told the same but something doesn't seem right, even when it's at it's heaviest I barely use three tampons a day.

My cycle are so irregular. Always different. I've just had this spotting the last few months, so idk what it means. I hope my cervix is ok (worried about d&c)...

kat-You won't have a d&c if you have an incompetent cervix necessarily. Do you spot just throughout the entire month?

Hey ladies I talked to the lady today who is teaching me the creighton model and she completely agrees that our short light periods could be a problem. She says that the amount of blood we shed it the result of our lining and a improper lining can be the cause of mc. I am taking this to the doc when I go back. She recomended that I take 500mg of B6. So I am going to start it tonight.

Arein,Arelyn? Idk how to spell it, lol...sorry :). You'll have to correct me please :) No, I meant I already had a d&c in december, and am hoping that my mid cycle spotting isn't connected to that.
I've read that if u have a d&c that you can get like scaring? Im not quite sure what they called it. Need to get my book out again.
Sandi- good to know! Ill have to research that as well! Who is u are seeing? Or heard this info from? Just curious :)

Kat-My name is Sara, AreIn is actually RN-my profession. I prefer Sara :haha: I see what you mean now! Sorry, I misunderstood! Have you called the doc that did you procedure? You would think after 6 months that you still wouldn't be having trouble but I would for sure be asking someone.

Sandi-Good to know! Maybe I should start taking it too. We aren't going to try again until after I see the doc and figure out what's going on but that would give it a couple of months to work.

Sandi-I did some research about Vitamin B6. According to the literature, contraceptives can cause a deficiency (interesting because I blame my infertility on Depo Provera). Some signs of a deficiency include water retention (have it), insomnia (sometimes have it), rapid weight gain (30 pounds in three months that I am painstakingly getting off), irritability (yep, that too), depression, anxiety (have this but had it before), trouble walking and cracked skin at the corners of your mouth. These are all symptoms of estrogen dominance, as well, which is what I thought I had but I'm not so sure now.

Girls I am checking in from my phone...internet down due to getting new siding and they messed up my satelitte. will go my sisters tomorrow and write at length...

So, I may be reading too much into something that's not there, but thought id share anyway.
Remember how I said I had mid-cycle spotting? Well since then I've been sick throught the day, a little weepy, and now heartburn. Im wondering if im pg?
I don't have breast tenderness (which was severe with other 2 pregnancys), and with my last 2 pregnancys I was exhausted all the time.
I just don't know what to think. And im afraid to test, cause what if I get a BFN? Then ill be so disappointed. This is so emotionally draining sometimes.
Any thoughts?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->