Recurrent Miscarriage Thread

Girls you ever just have a day where ur mad about everything?? thats me today. I am just pissed and dont know why...just everything. :(

Hell yeah. Not surprising with all the emotions coming out. Give yourself some time xx

I had a sad day yesterday but I have the mad days too. Let yourself be mad or sad, it helps!!!!

Its everywhere! Babies, pregnancy. Lunch with my bf today and her newborn, a pregnant girl joined us too. Then found out that a cousin is having a girl, and im just surrounded, again. Im overwhelmed today.

Its everywhere! Babies, pregnancy. Lunch with my bf today and her newborn, a pregnant girl joined us too. Then found out that a cousin is having a girl, and im just surrounded, again. Im overwhelmed today.

I know its freaking awful!! and I am trying to temp and it makes it worsr I so dont understand my chart at all!! I am just about to the point I want to lay in bed for a day and just cry and sleep...and pray it all is better tomorrow.

Sandi-Can you post your chart? I'm pretty good with them and I'd be more than happy to help you. I stopped temping because I always had erratic temps and it helped me figure out my cycle but unless you do it religiously, it's not really all that great for getting preg. But don't get me wrong, it does help.

Hey Arein my temp chart is in my signature. I did but a new thermometer today but to be honest I am about done with it cause I think its stressing me out more and my temps seems to be a bit erratic as well...so will give it a week or see with the new one and see how it goes. I did mess with FF a bit and put in temps that was close to the ones and it moved my O date to cd12 and if I did O it was on cd 14 that was the only day I had O pains but I didn't get any NONE at all ewcm so not sure what to think this month. Oh well this was a month of NTNP but still a little stressed about it.

How are you ladies today?

For some reason, in this thread I can't see signatures but only in this thread.

I just noitced that as well...mmm thats odd. Can you click on my profile and check it out. WOuld you mind? I would greatly appreciate it. I did buy a new thermometer and used it this morning and my temp tooka huge spike up so I am thinking the old one was crap.

re the signatures - I just recently posed that question in the forum help thread - all signatures are blocked in the miscarriage support forum so that we don't get upset seeing other ladies' pregnancy tickers and pictures and stuff.

Thanks for finding that out for us...I was really confused by it. Thank you!!

Girls I am having a time this month. I am so confused by this cycle tonight I started having watery cm..I am about 5dpo. If I even Od at all. This was the worst period after my early mc and so I am wondering if that is what is going on..I have been sick all day with a belly ache, by bbs feel weird but they don't hurt like my normal 2 ww. UGH I wish the 9th would hurry up and get here so I can get a clue as to what is gooing on. I am so frustrated. :( Sorry I have been such a downer ladies

Omg! Hopefully the baby fairy has visited you!!!!! Good luck girl!

So, ladies. I finally snapped, had a breakdown. Bad one. Now my other sister in law is pregnant too! I screamed, cried, yelled. I laid in the bath tub for 2 hours. My husband tried comforting me, but it didn't help. I trashed the nursery that I started twice. Through my pregnancy journals at my husband, put a hole in the wall by throwing them! It was bad! I feel so stupid, but im so devisitated. Oh, and to top it off, we lost our health insurance til October!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just don't know what to do anymore :(....

Oh Kat. I am so so sorry. It just doesnt seem fair. I probably would have done the same thing...okay actually I have screamed cried and stayed in bed for a whole day cause I am tired of seeing hearing and looking at my pregnant friends and family members. why did u lose ur insurance huni?

Hey girls just wanted to update.

Currently going well with little fluffster, ive got to 11 weeks tomorrow, think its the clexane keeping me going.

Still cant quite believe it after 6 miscarriages in 2 years but hey shit happens and we have to deal with it.

Im still under the recurrent miscarriage clinic and getting some great care just wanted to give you girls some hope in the face of adversity, it can come good xxx

OH fluffy Im so overjoyed you are going strong, not only for you but for myself also, clexane seems to be doing to the trick for me too hun, after 4 mcs in 8 months!! :hugs:

Its heparin injections that get done daily after you get a bfp reedsgirl, dont know about fluffy, but it was the last thing my doc could try on me.

Thats so good to hear. It didnt work for me but I was on a really really low dose. Consultant increasing it next time. How much are you on? xx

Im on 40mg daily plus aspirin think it was last chance for me too, not sure its that that is working but its the only thing that has.

I have to take till 6 weeks past birth which is a bit of a pain but anything to get that baby

I have APS which is anti philosophid (sp) syndrome a form of lupus anticoagulant. Ive had 3 MMC one hetrotropic (again sp) and a very early loss. They think the 3 MMC were blood clotting disorders.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->