Recurrent Miscarriage Thread

So, ladies. My last period was the end of may. I had mid cycle spotting, and then a "period" this week. 3days of spotting, brownish, no need even for a tampon.
So I took a test this morning and afternoon(cheap ones from the internet) and there are 2 lines. The only thing is, they are so faint, and I read them like 10 min after I took them. I afraid its evaporation lines.
Im going to go to the store in the morning. Im not gonna tell my hubby until tomorrow, if it is positive. What do u girls think? I just don't know what to think....am I reading too much into it!?

OH Kat how exciting. Sweetie I hope this is it for you. Can you post a pic?

No I can't because I only have access on my phone to the internet and I can't even upload a profile pic.
I gave in and told my hubby, and he just stared at me! He really didn't have much to say. I told him I would get a test in the morning.
Im really feeling doubtful that I am pregnant, but keeping my fingers crossed anyway. Scary, especially since we have no health insurance right now!

So, ladies. My last period was the end of may. I had mid cycle spotting, and then a "period" this week. 3days of spotting, brownish, no need even for a tampon.
So I took a test this morning and afternoon(cheap ones from the internet) and there are 2 lines. The only thing is, they are so faint, and I read them like 10 min after I took them. I afraid its evaporation lines.
Im going to go to the store in the morning. Im not gonna tell my hubby until tomorrow, if it is positive. What do u girls think? I just don't know what to think....am I reading too much into it!?

IC are crap honey........you're right to get another brand as they show faint lines for me too until 2 weeks after AF was due.

Good luck!

XXX

Tested, and got a negative :(. I new it would be, just didn't feel pregnant. I bet I could pay off a bill with all this money spent on ovulation and pregnancy tests!
How irritating...

Tested, and got a negative :(. I new it would be, just didn't feel pregnant. I bet I could pay off a bill with all this money spent on ovulation and pregnancy tests!
How irritating...

:hugs:

XX

Yeay! That's great! Im keeping my fingers, eyes, fingers, and everything crossed for you :)!
Today is, was, my due date for baby #2. Im not as emotional as I thought I would be, but I haven't received any calls yet. I know I will be upset when someone I know calls to say they are sorry...
Hope all you beauties have a great day!

Just a quick aside I believe that they also run a NKC trial in Epsom with Dr Shehata, that might be a bit closer if the JR is your local hospital. I'm banking on being referred to Epsom if it comes back that NKC could be my problem.

:hugs: all round, I really wish that noone had to visit this thread.

Thanks for this. I don't think I've been tested for natural killer cells but I'll ask for it. How do you get involved with this trial? The JR isn't my local as I live in South Bucks so anywhere else is good too! I phoned them for an appointment today and they couldn't give me one as they had no spaces! i have since found out that my healthcare will fund up to £1500 of diagnostics at a local Bupa place so I have an appointment on monday. Fingers crossed they offer some insight.

I'm not sure how you get involved with Dr Shehata's trial, he does have a website
https://www.miscarriageclinic.co.uk/ and you can get in touch with his secretary I believe so maybe they could tell you.

I hope your appt goes well on Monday x x x x

Just a quick aside I believe that they also run a NKC trial in Epsom with Dr Shehata, that might be a bit closer if the JR is your local hospital. I'm banking on being referred to Epsom if it comes back that NKC could be my problem.

:hugs: all round, I really wish that noone had to visit this thread.

Thanks for this. I don't think I've been tested for natural killer cells but I'll ask for it. How do you get involved with this trial? The JR isn't my local as I live in South Bucks so anywhere else is good too! I phoned them for an appointment today and they couldn't give me one as they had no spaces! i have since found out that my healthcare will fund up to £1500 of diagnostics at a local Bupa place so I have an appointment on monday. Fingers crossed they offer some insight.

You wouldn't have been tested.....I'll send you a link honey :hugs:

X

Hi,

Can I ask how any of you were informed of the results of tests for recurrent tests? I had my tests 4 weeks ago and was told my the hospital that I will be receiving a letter this week! I'm now going nuts trying to work out if it will be my results or a date for a futher appointment.

Can anyone help out with this?

Sorry I can't help much Swanny - I had various tests done after my second loss and I saw the consultant within 6 weeks.

This time around I'm being kept under the same consultant and not referred over to the recurrent m/c clinic as the consultant wants to ensure I get continuity of care

I know how frustrating waiting is tho so :hugs:

Wish me luck for Friday guys - I see the consultant for the results of the chromosome tests done on Baby #4.

I so glad that I have found this thread. In the past 2 years I have had 4 miscarriages, and one etopic pregnancy. Now I find that more people I know are either pregnant or having their babies. I'm not very confident about being able to have children in the future, and getting really depressed. I will admit that I am relieved to have found this site. It is good for venting, remembering, and talking to new people.

Well I had very good news today - the baby was chromosomally normal so we can cross that off as a reason.

Next step is now to sort out my thyroid issue.

HI ANgel so sorry for your losses.

Holly I hope they get it worked out.

Hey gals :) finally got health insurance back!!! About time! That was stressful. I have an appt Sept 2nd. Excited to get this ball rolling after so many disappointments and let downs. Wishing good luck to you all :)

Hey gals :) finally got health insurance back!!! About time! That was stressful. I have an appt Sept 2nd. Excited to get this ball rolling after so many disappointments and let downs. Wishing good luck to you all :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->