Recurrent Miscarriage Thread

Hey there ladies. I just wanted to stop in and let you know I got a BFP. My doc is being awesome and right on top of it. I was only 10dpo and he ordered my blood work already and my level was 30 which he said was good. He put me on Prometrium 200mg 2x a day. I am so scared and nervous after my pervious 3 early losses. BUt I am praying hard

Hey there ladies. I just wanted to stop in and let you know I got a BFP. My doc is being awesome and right on top of it. I was only 10dpo and he ordered my blood work already and my level was 30 which he said was good. He put me on Prometrium 200mg 2x a day. I am so scared and nervous after my pervious 3 early losses. BUt I am praying hard

Congratulations :happydance: and the best advice I can give you is to take each day as it comes :hugs:

XX

Congratulations! Will be keeping everything firmly crossed for you.

So sorry for your loss mummy :(

Reedsgirl! Yeay!!!!!! How exciting!!!! Congrats, keep us updated! This made my morning :)!!!!

i am waitign to go to assited fertility in 2 weeks and hope i get some answers there :(

Hi,

Can I ask how any of you were informed of the results of tests for recurrent tests? I had my tests 4 weeks ago and was told my the hospital that I will be receiving a letter this week! I'm now going nuts trying to work out if it will be my results or a date for a futher appointment.

Can anyone help out with this?

i had my tests done immediately after my 2nd miscarriage - so mid May. Got appointment next week to find out results.... way too long for my liking, but the referral took time and I work at the hospital too!

hello ladies, im so glad i found this site, im feeling so confused and need a little support right now... i still havnt got over my miscarrige of clomid/metformin twins on 31.05.2010 and this is now cd25 of my next round of clomid and im feeling so scared as ive had some slight brown mucas only very faintly since cd 22 ...argggh i just need to talk to someone x

also ive had 2 other miscarriges 9 yrs ago and 4 years ago, i got pcos and insulin resistance... so in total iv lost 3 now x

Hi chezneyboo. So sorry for your losses. I was a little confused by you status - are you currently pregnant?

Hi,
I am new here, I was over on the first trimester thread, but started to lose my baby yesterday. I have a 3 yr old daughter and am experience my 6th miscarriage in 2 1/2 yrs right now. They have ranged from 5 wks to 12 wks. I have Factor V and APS, but even with my Heparin and low dose Aspirin I keep losing babies. I dont understand what else I can do. I am completely let down and frustrated and angry and sad and in disbelief that I was even able to carry my daughter to 36 wks. I just needed to rant a bit I guess. It is tough going through this and not having any friends who can even begin to comprehend what this feels like. Thanks for reading...

Hi babydancing. I'm so sorry for your losses. It makes me so angry that things like this keep happening to people who are so deserving.

Girls I fear its gonna be over for me again soon. I dont even feel pregnant this morning and I am wondering if the progestrone is the only thing keeping me from bleeding. I dn't know that I will be able to continue on if I have a 4th mc. :(

Oh I hope it isn't over for you!!! Will be thinking of you tonight, and keeping fingers crossed.
To all the others, sorry for your losses. This is a great place to vent!

Hey Kat. I tested again and my lines are still dark. I get my bloods redone on thursday and I am praying they have went up. I am so scared and worried

Hello everyone. Sadly, I'd like to join you. I'm working on reading this whole thread. You all are an inspiration to me. I'm on page 21 so far, but thought I'd say hello before I got to the end.

My name is Amanda. I just had my 3rd mc less than a month ago. I never thought this would be my life. I'm 35 and DH is 41. I feel like time is falling away from us. I had blood clots in my first 2 pregnancies. I've been tested for all clotting disorders and they came back normal. I've had all the bloods done (about 20 in all) and they haven't found anything. DH has had a SA and his swimmers are like Olympic gold medalists. I've had a hysteroscopy and they didn't find anything. The last test I'm getting is an HSG. I'm waiting for AF so I can schedule it. I guess they are concerned that my uterus isn't properly shaped. Obviously I would like my uterus to be normal. In some ways though, I wanted them to find something wrong so they could fix it and I could carry a baby full term.

I did baby aspirin with my last pregnancy and it didn't help. I'm going to do progesterone for the next one. We'll see.

I don't know anyone in my life who has had more than one mc. I feel like a freak of nature sometimes. I take such good care of my body and always have. I don't understand why my body isn't working. I feel hopeless sometimes. I'm so tired of this, but know I have to keep going. I've never wanted anything more in life than a baby of my own.

I think anyone who has had recurrent miscarriages are in a league of their own. We are a special tribe and honestly, I'm rooting for all of you more than anyone else. No one should have to endure this pain as many times as we have. I look forward to getting to know you all. I've definitely met some of you in the TTCAL thread. Thanks for listening.

xoxo

Girls I fear its gonna be over for me again soon. I dont even feel pregnant this morning and I am wondering if the progestrone is the only thing keeping me from bleeding. I dn't know that I will be able to continue on if I have a 4th mc. :(

Honey, it is still too early to be feeling pregnant. I know you are going to be scared about every little thing and not much is going to change that. I hope you get some good news from your bloods and can rest a little easier. It is so unfair that you can't just feel excited about this pregnancy without all of the worry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->