Recurrent Miscarriage Thread

Oh Razcox - I don't know much about your problem but I'm sure it's really hard to hear that news. You still have a good chance of a HH pg though so try to keep that in your head as you carry on through the circus as padbrat so rightly calls this game!

Padbrat -I sincerely hope with all my heart that that is not a decision you ever have to make as you will have baby Manuel to stop you!

Want2 - hope that LO hangs on in there, look after yourself

LeeC - I can't remember how I did my avatar now, but will se if I can work it out and get back to you.

I'm still very stressy about work and wondering if I should be taking time off - I'm a teacher so I don't get to choose my hols so it would mean signing off with stress.

Been reading my Dr Lee book and going to ask to have my adrenals checked and buy some progesterone cream.... when I have the energy to research that I'm getting the right thing!

Baby Manual .... OMG I laughed my head off!!! :haha:

Oppps even spelt the name wrong... duh.. need more coffee!!!

Oh no I came back to see how everyone is doing. Raz, I am soooo sorry to hear this news. Is this the result of the karyotyping? This is the one I am waiting for now. it said 3 months and I should expect it back by end of feb/early march. It seems to unfair and I am hope with the right treatment they might be able to do something. can they not do IVF and PGD (select one that is ok?) sorry if I lack the knowledge on your problem, I dont know alot about it but from memory I read success stories from having this type of procedure.

So sorry for everyone else, it seems things on here are just not happy right now.

I too am fed up of it all and after 4 mcs. I have almost given up and now say IF intead of WHEN. :cry:

Hi ladies, I've been reading but am having a bit of a shitty time so don't want to drag everyone else down, but I'm following :hugs:

Hey girls just wanted to add some light to the end of the tunnel. After 5 miscarriages and an ectopic pregnancy, I was diagnosed with a blood clotting disorder.

I gave birth to Oliver Samuel 8lb 6oz on 17th January 2011 he is my little rainbow baby.

Please keep the faith it will happen xxxx

Fluffy - he is adorable. Thank you for this positive story. We need more like this please girls! We'll get there.

Congratulations Fluffy that's amazing and he is soooo cute. I agree with Lamburai positive stories can give us all hope :hugs:

Many many congratulations fluffy - I love these posts - so much hope to give us

He's gorgeous - you must be very proud

Definately what we need right now, success stories and some very much needed hope and positivity!

Cant I just ask if you needed clexane and asprin? I have just had a positive testing for the thrombophilia blood test! it didnt stop my 4th mc (even with clexane) but I think it was just one of the ones that wasnt right from the start as I mc'd early this time.

Just hoping the next one sticks PLEEEEAAAASSSSEEEE!

:hugs: to everyone xxxx

Congratulations Fluffy.

I am reading also girls, I wish I could take your pain, all of it.

My little bubble is still hanging on here. I am two days from 2nd tri after 7 miscarriages in the past two years. 7th scan tomorrow, the dating one.

Congratulations Fluffy!! Your little one is beautiful and I love his rainbow babygrow :cloud9:

Tasha good luck with the scan you certainly deserve it, great to hear you're almost in 2nd tri :yipee:

Hello, I hope you don't mind but just wanted to give you another positive outcome story, after TTC for a couple of years, clomid etc, then multiple early mc's I was given aspirin and clexane with high dose folic acid and Sofia was born weighing 8lb 4oz, I never ever thought the day would come, I hope your stories end as happily xxxx

:happydance::happydance::happydance:It's great to hear these good luck stories and Tasha...:hugs: off to 2nd tri - go girl!

Ok, this is a bit of a long one... this thread has been uber-busy!!!

Big :hug: to Razcox on the shitty news. Am so hoping your genetic counsellor can help you!!!

Want2bamum - keeping my fingers crossed and thinking of you. I don't know what to say - this must be so upsetting for you!

I too am fed up of it all and after 4 mcs. I have almost given up and now say IF intead of WHEN. :cry:

:hugs: Stardust, I really hope it is WHEN!!!!!!!!! And SOON!!!!!!

Hi ladies, I've been reading but am having a bit of a shitty time so don't want to drag everyone else down, but I'm following :hugs:

:hug:

Hey girls just wanted to add some light to the end of the tunnel. After 5 miscarriages and an ectopic pregnancy, I was diagnosed with a blood clotting disorder.

I gave birth to Oliver Samuel 8lb 6oz on 17th January 2011 he is my little rainbow baby.

Please keep the faith it will happen xxxx

:happydance: Hooray for some good news! Congratulations on your little man :thumbup:

Congratulations Fluffy.

I am reading also girls, I wish I could take your pain, all of it.

My little bubble is still hanging on here. I am two days from 2nd tri after 7 miscarriages in the past two years. 7th scan tomorrow, the dating one.

Fxfxfxfxfxfxfxfxfxfx. Please come and let us know how the scan goes!!!

Hello, I hope you don't mind but just wanted to give you another positive outcome story, after TTC for a couple of years, clomid etc, then multiple early mc's I was given aspirin and clexane with high dose folic acid and Sofia was born weighing 8lb 4oz, I never ever thought the day would come, I hope your stories end as happily xxxx

Wooohoo! This is amazing news! Congratulations!!! :cloud9:

congrats everyone that has good news to share!! I am still looking for my success story. I am trying so hard to be patient, but when I get another random friend on fb telling me she is pregnant, and knowing I just lost a baby 5 days ago, it kinda hurt.

today was a hard day overall.

I hope to be talking positive like you, with a good success story soon!

Hi Lola. Were you diagnosed with any clotting disorders in order to get aspirin and clexane? I only ask as one consultant says take it, and another says don't as I don't have any identified blood clotting issues and not sure what to do.

Oh, and congratulations!

Congratulations to all the lovely ladies with babies and heading off to Second Tri and :hugs: for us that are struggling at the moment x x x x

Definately what we need right now, success stories and some very much needed hope and positivity!

Cant I just ask if you needed clexane and asprin? I have just had a positive testing for the thrombophilia blood test! it didnt stop my 4th mc (even with clexane) but I think it was just one of the ones that wasnt right from the start as I mc'd early this time.

Just hoping the next one sticks PLEEEEAAAASSSSEEEE!

:hugs: to everyone xxxx

Yes I took aspirin till 36 weeks, clexane from 4 weeks to 6 weeks after birth. Progesterone till 16 weeks and 800mg folic acid till 12 weeks x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->