Red bleeding- 2 sacs ...Final update post 137!

Its on the 19th so still 5 days to go. I guess 5 days isn't that long in the real world. Just an eternity when your pregnant and don't know if baby is ok.

Update, bleeding has now completely stopped since yesterday. That's a full week of bleeding. As it was heavier at the start and lighter at the end I'm pretty sure if I hadn't known I was pregnant and had used tampons I'd have assumed it was a normal period.

Still have another 3 days to wait for the follow up scan. No idea if I'm gonna see one baby, two babies, no babies.?? Who knows. My sensible brain tells me there's only gonna be one. There's a good mix of good news and bad news stories out there.

I have been pretty much avoiding thinking about anything twin related to save myself from being too disappointed however I'm watching Star Wars and trying to decide if naming them Luke and Leia would be Geek or Nerd? Probably Nerd right?!

How about Luke and Leila so it's not super obvious - I think it's a cool idea!

Not long to go for your scan :)

I'm thinking it leans towards nerd, but those are both really nice names actually if there was no association.

I know how you're feeling. I was googling like mad when I was in this situation. I found a mix of both outcomes too. I still worry before each scan that they won't both be there even though I've been told they're both normal now. I'm very hopeful for you and it's extremely likely that there's at least the one baby. Since they're in separate sacs, it's basically 2 separate pregnancies.

I have a cold, I'm very tired, I feel quite sick. I managed all Saturday without bleeding but it came back as brown spotting on Sunday. Gone again today.

And still got to wait another day for the scan.!!!!

At least by tomorrow I'll know whats going on. My best guess reminds there's only one left, a lot of bleeding for nothing to have happened but I still feel very pregnant and haven't passed anything solid.

I just found your thread and I'm holding on hope for you and baby(s). I can't wait to hear how your scan goes tomorrow! Fingers and toes crossed for you!

What time is ur scan hun?

Its at 10am, followed by an EPAU appointment. My phones a pain to update on, so I'll probably have an update on forums early afternoon.

OH is working so I'm going alone with my 2 children which means a bus ride to the hospital and then trying to explain everything to a 3 year old without getting upset. Last scan I just told her we had seen hidey holes for babies in mummy's tummy and we would go back and see if any babies are hiding in them. I was alone with the MMC in the summer and I had to keep a brave face and tell her "there's no babies in mummy's tummy"....and when OH got home she told him off for "not putting a baby in mummy's tummy".

I hear you as im iften alone on public transport with my two. Son was with for first mc that broke me apart, it was his birthday tho so he didnt notice anything til he was done with the school party :(

Fingers crossed for tomorrow, wishing you all the best. We told my son mummy was going for a scan to see why mummy's tummy was sore but it's so hard.

Good luck xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->