Reduced movements.

special_kala

love my bugs
Reaction score
Currently strapped onto a monitor after a very quiet day from my little man.

It's incredible reassuring hearing his little heart beating away :cloud9:

Hope he is alright and will be kicking you tons again before you know it

Sorry that he has given you a fright, I know how awful that feels after last week.

Glad his heartbeat is pumping away for you, and I hope he starts kick boxing soon! X :flower:

His heart beat is 120-130, seema really low to me, my girls were always 150+.

Mw wants a scan because this is the second time for reduced movements and I'm measuring 2 weeks behind. Will probably be booked for a few days time though.

He's still not moving much.

Well then a thorough scan will be good to check on him and his development. Really hope all is well with him and its a just a bump in the road for you two, probably the beginning of his trouble causing days which won't end until he's out of the house! :) really hoping you get some good news and reassurance, it's stressful to worry about your baby. Please keep updating...

Hope everything is okay hon. Keep us updated if you're able.xx

I had this with LO at my 39 week appointment, I had hardly any movement in almost 2 days. Got on the monitor and LO's heart rate was between 115-130, it had never been lover than 145 before. I had a drink of iced water and LO sure woke up! Since then s/he has been moving more than usual, and I had a big growth spurt after. S/he always seems to go quiet before a big growth spurt. Hope its the same for your little monkey! :hugs:

I hope you get a scan sooner rather than later. I imagine he is just being a little monkey, hope you're feeling better soon.

Urgent scan booked for tomorrow.

The MW said if movement doesn't pick up this evening not to wait until morning thinking "its ok i have a scan tomorrow" to call again and go up.

Im giving him until 1am to start moving a bit more then going back up, he is usually really active at night.

Im a bit worried, had reduced movements with the girls but the MWs were never concerned or referred me for a scan :(

I'm sure you have......but have you done the usual lie on side, cold drink etc?

I really hope he starts moving for you tonight so you can rest & not have to return to hospital but glad they're not keeping you waiting too long for scan. Will be thinking of you.

Tried laying on my side when W was napping (poor River was stuck watching cartoons for a hour :() but it only made him move a little. He doesnt seem to react to cold drinks but im obsessed with crushed ice so poor thing is probably used to it lol.

Been really busy the past few days decorating the girls new bedroom m hoping partly ive been too busy to notice the smaller movements.

I'm sure things are fine, they just want to be extra safe is all. I'm sure he will start rumbling around soon :) xx

I hope everything is going well. Please keep us updated.

Can you just go for the scan now? I'd rather be safe just in case. Hopefully nothing is wrong but would it be too late to do something if there is a problem if you don't have the scan till tomorrow?

Went back in for another trace. Just got home.

He has perked up a lot but after the scan tomorrow the doctor is going to have a look and chat with me. :)

thinking about you guys and hoping everything is ok:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->