refund on unopened pram mothercare?

cherry_pie

Reaction score
I bought the silver cross 3d from mothercare and took it home the other day but have not opened the box and have receipt. I'm starting to wish I bought thesola instead... would mothercare give me a full refund?

As long as it's within 14 days there shouldn't be a problem x

Hmmmm....not sure about this one. I've heard some pretty dodgy reports re Mothercare's customer service. I was in there the other day, and a couple had brought back a stroller which had Mothercare emblazoned all over it. However, because they didn't have the receipt, Mothercare refused to help them at all. I guess all you can do is try and see what they say? I might be wrong but I think if it's not faulty, all they have to do is offer you a credit note rather than a refund (there was something on TV similar the other day, and this is what they said) but try it and see.

xxx

im sure tht of its unopened in the box youcould get away with it although i seond there customer service is pretty rubbish i bought a pack of 2 nursing bras from there the other day got home and the bras in the box were two differant sizes i took them straight back the next day and they wasnt going to give me a refund as "there is nothing they can do with them" rather silly really not my error and what do they think i could do with them :-/ luckily in the end they let me exchange them :-/
good luck x

I just checked the online policy and it says 28 days for refund or exchanged if goods are unused in original packaging. My reciept date is 12 May so hopefully it will be ok. DH is going to kill me this is the second time I've changed my mind. Still not sure what to do though...I went with the silver cross as I liked the proper closed in pram appearance for a newborn but now I have seen people using the sola out and about and it looks gorgeous as a pushchair...and really, from around 3months they can sit up in the pushchair part can't they??? Thats crap about mothercare, they have a sale on and today I spent forever trying nursing bras on and bought 2 packs of 2 only to get home and discover that one box is maternity and NOT nursing!!! Arrgh, hope they take them back I can't afford to buy more new stuff!

I can't see why they wouldn't take it back ...

Iv had brilliant service with mothercare, they even gave me a refund on something that was out of the 28 days warranty ...

Ive always had great customer service from Mothercare, I am sure they will take it back!

As for the pram, I loved having a proper pram, but they are out of it quickly and you use it as a pushchair more than a pram so be happy with the pushchair part is all I can say! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->