Regretful.

SuchAHotMom2b

Reaction score
Last week I was so freaked out because I wasn't feeling any symptoms, barely felt pregnant anymore...:shrug:

Sunday night... It all started.
I can't stop throwing up, its like every couple hours I'm standing over the toilet; gagging, choking, vomiting. This is the thing, I'm not throwing anything up... No food is coming out... It looks like? Mucus? I'm sorry I know that's gross... Anyways, It HURTS now.:cry: & I'm back at work today,
I'm trying saltine crackers & sprite, but I'm nervous as the day progresses I will start again.
When will this be over again? Lol, I'm so regretful that I didn't take last weeks "no symptoms" phase as a blessing:dohh:

HELP

Just a few more weeks, hang in there. Speak to your OB if it gets to be too much and they can prescribe you anti-nausea medicine. :hugs:

I was very lucky.. I got to 10 weeks feeling pretty normal.. then since Sunday I have been feeling horrendous :( Fingers crossed the nausea doesn't hang around too long for us :)

Seconding the anti nausea. Diclectin (This so you can look up your local trade name) is harmless during pregnancy. I have a prescription that I haven't filled yet because I haven't felt sick much yet. (though today I've got inklings that it may be beginning, and I'm close to 6 weeks)

Just a few more weeks, hang in there. Speak to your OB if it gets to be too much and they can prescribe you anti-nausea medicine. :hugs:

I'm trying. I just hope this is a short phase too. So hard to sleep with the nausea...:wacko:

I was very lucky.. I got to 10 weeks feeling pretty normal.. then since Sunday I have been feeling horrendous :( Fingers crossed the nausea doesn't hang around too long for us :)

:dohh: I went home on my break just so I could nap for a few minutes and get away from the icky feeling. Seriously considering being a stay at home mommy.. during & maybe a few months after pregnancy lol.:sleep::sleep:

Sounds like stomach acid - I have mornings where I throw up on an empty stomach.

Definitely ask about anti nausea medication if it doesn't ease up a little...it's so hard to function feeling nauseous and throwing up constantly

It's horrible! I ended up missing 2 days of work... Still throwing up, I feel as though I've tried everything & I won't see a doctor until Oct 7

Can you call your doctor or nurse line? They might prescribe you an anti-nausea. Mine did luckily before my appointment.

Hope you feel better soon. :hugs:

Mine prescribed phenergan before I was even seen when I was pregnant with my daughter

Oh good idea, I'll call on my lunch! I didn't even think that was possible

I was really suffering with nausea this morning so dashed to the pharmacy in my lunch hour for some sea sickness wrist bands. Game changer. I feel loads better now! Worth a try!

12-14 weeks is when it normally stops? I can't wait!

Around 14 weeks it "should" ease up. I had this bad with my first and even worse for my second.

Not sure if you can get a prescription or not but, promethegan worked great for me. It's a suppository. Helped me sleep too.

:hugs: I hope it eases up soon for you.

Oh I need mine to stop sooner than that lol:wacko: Some of my friends are already mommas and are saying they just dealt with it & I'm just like how!:dohh:

You really should ask your doctor about Promethegan. It was a lifesaver for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->