Reiki

Layla

Reaction score
I have just quilified in my Second Degree Reiki , yay go me! :D

Have to go in next week to get my certificate and to go down the pub with teh girls.

Masters Degree next..

x

i love reiki, i found out i was pregnant from having a reiki treatment

Woohoo Layla thats brill ! you must be so chuffed !

well done you *raises glass* lol

Cheers :D

I have had some problems with it, but it hink its finaly starting to come together now

x

Ace! well done for sticking with it.

how do you "learn" reiki hehe am i being clueless i thought it was just natural for some people to be able to channel energies

thats fantastic Layla! well done, Id love for you to do it on me :) we sahould have a reiki meet hehe

well done Layla :hugs: maggie was asking how you were getting on so will email her and let her know the fab news :headspin::happydance::headspin:

how do you "learn" reiki hehe am i being clueless i thought it was just natural for some people to be able to channel energies

you have to be attuned to it, then there is all the symbols to learn, the means, the history behind Reiki, its not as straight forward as people think, including me, i had a shock with all the writen work lol

x

well done layla. my friend does it. is it safe to use during pregnancy? I was thinking of getting some. x

layla my mum was askin bout u lol, she was over the moon 2 hear u passed!!!

yes its safe to use in pregnancy, its meant to be very benifcial (sp?) to you and the baby, they say, if used often, it helps with an easier, smoother child birth, so i will let you know if thats true in Decmeber lol

Yvanne, aww tell her thanks :D

x

since moving away from my family, i have passed 3 college courses, hairdressing, Reiki 1 and now Reiki 2

I have never had a well done form any of them...

x

hun, ur obv doin better without thm!!! we can be ur adopted family :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"