RELACTATING- Gave up BF @3wks, she latched herself on this morning!

How lovely, this just made me really smile. Breast feeding is just so rewarding, not that I have a problem with people who FF though but I love BF.

Aww you are doing brilliantly! Such a lovely thread, well done! x

She's only had 4ounces so far today!!! She may need Another 4in the night but still. We're down to single figures!!! Needless to say im thrilled... :D

:D

We have our first LLL meeting on the 5th of June. I'm excited about that. :) x

You are doing brilliantly! It's such a buzz when you do eventually get on to boob only, or actually even just the point where baby has more breastfeeds than bottles! You have a lucky baby!!!

Wow only 4 oz that's amazing! You're nearly there, you must be over the moon :)

Wow only 4 oz that's amazing! You're nearly there, you must be over the moon :)

Well we're still at 8oz, she took another 4oz in the night after she had cluster fed from 2am-6am I had NO sleep and we had a doc apt In the morning. I needed at least an hour before we had to get up so I gave her another bottle. :/

You are doing brilliantly! It's such a buzz when you do eventually get on to boob only, or actually even just the point where baby has more breastfeeds than bottles! You have a lucky baby!!!

She's only on 8oz a day now!!! :) x

4 Days early I might add but heck I feel like I deserve it! :thumbup:

That's the best!! I LOVE updating my blinkie, just added 6 months, cannot believe we've made it this far! I am so proud of you too!

That's the best!! I LOVE updating my blinkie, just added 6 months, cannot believe we've made it this far! I am so proud of you too!

It is amazing! I cannot believe its a month already since we started. She went from being EFF to 8oz of Formula a day!! We are still going to try for EBF it just seems harder to get my body to make up for those last few ounces..

Wow, you're a trooper! My lo just wouldn't take my boobies anymore :( I applaud you.

Well it seems we are finding it very difficult to get over these last 8oz, she does not want to give them up!!!! We are meeting an LLL leader tomorro so here's hoping!

So I'm considering giving up trying to slim at the moment. I posted a thread to see what the general take on it would be. My friend thinks that my restricted calorie intake is contributing to not being able toget past these 8oz. Here's the link.

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/b...uld-you-give-up-trying-slim.html#post18567077

I'd say weight loss can wait, your LO and your health should come first IMO. You are doing so well, why not focus on that rather than losing weight? :)

I'd say weight loss can wait, your LO and your health should come first IMO. You are doing so well, why not focus on that rather than losing weight? :)

Yea my thoughts exactly. It's just the baby weight I wanna lose. I can do that later though. I've worked my ass off to get this far! ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->