Removed

awhhh GAOD that's horrifying and extremely disgusting:growlmad::growlmad:
HOW ONE COULD DO THIS TO ONE'S OWN CHILD.............Unbelievable:shrug::shrug::cry:
Hurting them emotionaly, phisically and psychologically by giving that much pain ....for what ????? FOR A FEW HOURS OF ATTENTION???????
for GOD sake...HELL will be FILLED up :growlmad::growlmad:with these sort ov ppl i m sure.
:hugs:to all thoes POOR babies and children who went through all this BULLSHIT just to satisfy inhuman theories............................... :cry:

Makes me feel sick to my stomach. Did the parents get sent to prison after the death of their child?

I feel sick. This goes against every instinct in a mother's body. How could anyone???

while i was reading this my 10 month old started to scream. i knew he was just after my attention so, remembering the pearls' teachings, i went to him, picked him up, and i CUDDLED him into submission! he quickly stopped squealing, so clearly he knew i meant business. perhaps i will write a book about my method of child training. it also involves kissing a child who has a bumped head or scraped knee, singing to a child who is crying and refusing to go to sleep, playing with and / or talking to a child who is crying just for attention and frequent hugs just to show them who is in charge.

seriously, these people should be punished for what they are doing and advising others to do to children. i read some of what they had to say about breastfeeding and the sad thing is, some of what they said made sense - like how we have lost our instincts when it comes to knowing what to do - but then they go and say you should pull a nursing infant's hair for biting down on the breast (i don't care if they say 'gently' the baby would need to feel it for it to have any effect at all). when they mix their abusive nonsense in with stuff that actually seems to make sense, vulnerable new parents could be fooled into thinking they know what they are talking about.

it disturbs me how matter of factly they say they grab a 'switch'. i mean, what is a switch? something you would only have if you intend to hit your children with it. this is a completely different issue than smacking / spanking. this is planned, systematic abuse and it makes me feel sick.

and if their own children will not speak to them they clearly messed up their training.

This is when I would say... ANYONE who chooses to do that method to a child IS NOT fit to be a parent.
Absolutely disgusting that people can treat their own flesh and blood like this. This should be illegal, the book should be burnt.
I hope the parents, whos child died, because of this, we're sent to prison. :nope:
Them poor children, bet all they want is a hug and kiss and to be told that everythings fine and mummy and daddy will keep them safe, not whip the crap out of them :cry:

I hadn't heard of these people but this is nothing short of horrific.

I can't believe they are allowed to keep publishing this and I'm frightened that some people take it seriously and believe in it as an effective way to patent a child :-(

The twats who preach this crap are the ones who need whipping into submission!

Poor poor babies :(

People who do evil and try to hide behind God disgust me!

I have trained dogs for years and always tell owners "you get more out a dog with a kind word than a hard fist", why would you inflict pain on any living thing?!

My blood is boiling.. let's go & whip them! X

Ha!! I followed the link and went onto the website where you can post a message to the Pearls, so I did!! I said what basically everyone on here has been saying, would have loved to have throw some choice words around but I got my message across! I am amazed they are not in prison for child abuse and advocating abusing children!! I really hope they get enough bad publicity for this to end!!

omg i had never heard of this untill now its crazy, i feel sick that ppl can be so cruel

I always feel physically sick when I hear about them, they should sentenced to life and all their books pulled from the shelves, it's horrendous that they are allowed to sell and promote child abuse :nope: :cry:

:sick: I've seen abused children! I can't believe they are actually advocating abuse!

I went onto the website and I'm sure they are just insane.

On one page they advise co-sleeping, extended breastfeeding etc. loving homes etc. and then on another page they advise hair pulling, swatting, spanking etc. One woman was told to give her 6 year old "a good spanking" for stealing sweets and banning sweets for a year!!!! Seriously?

Seems everybody has a Facebook page these days....... https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=10150749349250234&id=812710233#!/NoGreaterJoyMinistries

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->