Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

ooooooohh I ALREADY have my medication because the moment I get one I have to take my meds ASAP :winkwink:

TTC babe I added you a while ago... :hugs: and SBB and Welshie had it for me when I was down and out last month and they were right

Nie nite Never talk to ya tomorrow SWEET DREAMS

good kell :D

Hi welshie I can see you :wink:

x x x

hahaha sbb, I was just thinking that....hahahaha now I am laughing through the silly tears....i realize how silly I am being right now...might just be the roller coaster from the last few days.

Kel - i know I am being over emotional but thank you thank you thank you.....

is there a welsh spotting?????

Wow Howdy Girls:hi:
I have just spent ages reading thru.....you guys are my fave chatterboxes ever!!:winkwink:....I never know what I'm going to read:rofl:

A big welcome to all the newcomers....Candyapple, Yazzy and Vickiuk....Hope you settle in here and are celebrating maca bfp's soon....:dust::dust:

Whit...I'm so sorry hun:hugs:.....have a nice glass of :wine: tonight and then we'll begin the countdown to O tomorrow:winkwink: Let us know how you get on at the docs:hugs:

TCC...I'm sorry it was bfn babe...super huge:hugs: I'm definately with Kel thou in that FRER have never been great for me:nope: infact I used ic's back in dec'08 and could have discarded them as bfn cos the line was soooo faint, same with FRER as well but the cb digi at 13dpo gave me the wonderful word and 1-2wks.
I've peeked at your chart sweets and not only are your temps still looking fabulicious I see you've recorded watery cm the past few days....I don't remember a lot of the symptoms from very early with Callum but one thing will always stick in my mind and that was the watery cm...that much so I used to dash to the loo to check I hadn't started :witch::dohh:.....Hang in there sweetheart....sending a worldful of PMA ur way:hugs:

Sparkle...Hey Lovely....:thumbup: for getting the week's meals sorted...and as for the
5lb babe....kiss goodbye to it.....and say hello to a svelte mama in the making!:winkwink:
I have a confession I didn't weigh today but am getting my a** to my first ever sw meeting tomorrow at 10am...:shock:...actually feeling a little nervous...but determined:bodyb:

Never...thanks for the siggy add babe:hugs: Your avatar is adorable, bless him:lol:
Nightmare before christmas....that would be so :coolio::lol:

Kel....:lol:...after you've squished your MIL could you come do the same to mine?!:rofl:
I hope you have O sweets...I shall be stalking:hugs: How did your SIL get on?

SBB....Hope you're not feeling too :sick: Babe:hugs: I'm feeling really quite boring with all this talk of tattoos and piercings....no tatoos and ears done once:dohh::lol:

Linny....So are you gonna go through with the blossom design hun....you must post pics if you do:thumbup:

Honey08...I've added you to the testing page hun:thumbup:

Celtic, TickTock and anyone else that I've missed....hope you're ok:hugs:

Well folks not a huge amount to report from this end really...My feet are like blocks of ice while the rest of me is warm:shrug: Have had strange woozy-dizzy-queesy feelings again today at 4dpo it's too early to be anything exciting....maybe med
side-effects:shrug:
Hope you're all ok....:hugs::hugs:

:rofl::rofl:....Actually TTC it's the first day of NO Welsh spotting!!!:yipee::headspin::happydance::dance::wohoo:........:rofl:
Not that I'm excited by this you understand:rofl:

How did your SIL get on?

ahh Welshie sad news today- my brother and his wife loss the baby :( no heartbeat today :cry:

but thank you for asking.... I am TRULY GUTTED for them,, this was her 3rd MC and she goes in tomorrow for her D&C and fertility spec on May 28th.....

Kel - i know I am being over emotional but thank you thank you thank you
oh no you are not.. :hugs:

Aww Kel I'm so sorry:hugs:
I hope everything goes ok for her on the 28th....Life really is unfair sometimes!:hugs:

hahaha sbb, I was just thinking that....hahahaha now I am laughing through the silly tears....i realize how silly I am being right now...might just be the roller coaster from the last few days.

Hun we've all been there :hugs:

I love it when I'm crying though and start laughing it seems so funny!

x x x

Hey Welshie :D

Wow I'm just so pleased to see any dpo at on your siggy and those lovely red lines - it's been a while!

Fingers tightly crossed for you! And no spotting - that is great!

:hugs:

x x x

Wow I'm just so pleased to see any dpo at on your siggy and those lovely red lines - it's been a while!

hell yeah wicked awesome Welshie!!!!!

Thanks Girls:hugs:
It is such a relief....perhaps wishing that I hadn't started taking this flippin norethisterone now thou as my body finally managed to do what it's supposed to:dohh:
Hoping that if there is a bedazzled eggy the norethisterone will help to give my progesterone a boost...but who knows....I can't imagine that we're going to be lucky this cycle but I guess time will tell:lol:

Sorry it's just a short one but I'm cream crackered...and desperately need to climb the wooden hill to bedfordshire:lol:.....Sweet dreams and catch ya tomorrow:kiss:

I love bedazzled eggy :D

And cream crackered! I live in Bedfordshire :D

I'm cream crackered too so off soon, night everyone :hugs:

x x x

Bedazzled is MINE all mine.... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

ok you creamed crackered peeps.. nite nite to all of you, as I am just getting ready for din din :)

Bedazzled is MINE all mine.... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Ha ha Kell I know -

OFFICIAL NOTICE:

Bedazzled eggie was made up up by Kelster823

NOT Welshrose

I sincerely apologise for any confusion caused by my previous post.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

good morning ladies :wave:

i love reading all your posts when i'm sleep. you all just crack me up.

welsh - i'm so glad that you have ovulated! this is such great news! :yipee:

kelster - i believe bedazzled eggy is copyrighted by you, am i right? haha

sbb - hope everything is still going well and your sticky bean isn't giving you too much fuss, hehe

whit, candy, linny, ttcbaby, sparkle, ticktock, mandy, celtic, delilah, vicky, yazzy, and anyone else that i forgot - hope you have a good day!

i want a tatoo and bens agreed id suit one but i want some ace ideas cause i want what you call a 'slag tag' over here where its at the bottom of ur back, but i dont want a tacky one, i want a sorta gothic one that looks gorgeous.

They can look so good I think and a good spot to and can be hiden if you want them not to be seen, LOL I was going to say tramp stamp as well I see its already been said :haha:

whit - I did use the FRER....that is what I am talking about. From what I have been reading the FRERs are not as sensitive as the other early response HPT's.

celtic - I would go with 36.7. You will probably have to wait till your temp tomorrow or the next to see what kind of trend there is.

never , kel, sbb, Linny, and all you others - thanks so much for the PMA....I am waiting AGAIN....

Thanks I have stuck with it for now!

Celtic - I would go with the 36.7. Only other thing is it may be implantation dip?! But weird it would flick between the temps...
Hmmm temp today is 36.5 but like a fool I used my second thermometer and it was 36.4 :dohh: I think I will go with the first one as it the newst of the two of them it cant be AF as she would be here already on less I'm on a slow decent to her.

hun did you get loads of creamy cm and stretching pains you know those sharp pain say if you sit up quick the round ligament pain! I have been getting that every other day quite sharp from about 2 DPO

Kel so sorry about your SIL :hugs: I hope all goes well for them on the 28th

Welshie yay for no more spotting:flower:

Never hope your having a good day :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back