Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

oh well if AF has gotten you it's different. it's pretty much the same as alcohol. don't do it if you think you are pregnant or might be pregnant, but if you know you aren't then it's okay. thanks. dh took that when we were both in training and sent it to me on my blackberry. it's one of my faves :) oops thanks for the reminder buddy!

Oh cool, maybe if AF gets me this month I can celebrate with a tattoo!!

Kel - did you get a BFP on any other brand before that time or did you only test with frers? I might not buy anymore FRER's

do you have Dollar Tree Stores around you? That is where I was going since they were only a buck a test.. I was getting FAINT lines on those for about 3 days and I mean FAINT and then I got some cheapies off Ebay https://cgi.ebay.com/50-Pregnancy-T...ryZ36437QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem and was getting FAINTS on these tooooooooooo

finally I got pee oded and made Jeff go get me the digies...and 14DPO is when I got the prgnant on the digie

Awww kel - i LOVE your profile pic! Soo cute xx

aww thanks Linny... this was in Nov.. we went to Dallas Texas for a Dallas Cowboys football game ( we are HUGE HUGE Cowboy fans ) and we are on the field on the FAMOUS Cowboys Star that is in the middle of the field :)

linny - i love tattoos. i can't wait until i get out of the army and can get my piercings back too. hehe.

here is a bigger version of the one that i had as my profile pic. you can see some of them, but i have about 7 more you can't :)

https://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-sjc1/hs279.snc3/28127_1265968617086_1465913926_30599771_5868054_n.jpg

Never what an adorable avatar... did he email that to you or text it????

dang you all tatted up girlfriend,,,, I am a chicken poop to get one... :lol:

Never you guys are a beautiful couple!!

Speaking of tattoos I have REALLY been wanting another.. I have five but I have been going through an alice in wonderland phase! I would love a scene but wouldnt be able to afford it.. I think I might go for it if all goes well!

kelster - he sent it in a text in training. we weren't allowed to have computers back then so he had to. he always sent me sweet ones. he's actually really romantic!

whit - thank you so much :) i think an alice in wonderland scene sounds bada**! i really want a nightmare before christmas scene!

Everyone has cool profile pics but me! OH has gone from wanting himself on here to NOT BOOOOO!!

Never - Ive wanted a tattoo for YEARS!! Honestly I'm such a wuss! OH has a few and wants another one now and thinks i'll bottle it, i wanna prove him wrong :haha: I went with my friend were they free handed everything, looked amazing so wanna go there :happydance:

OMG you have tons - you're soooo brave! One of OH's is a cross but its c**p LOL! Far too small cos his arms are big so much more room. Want him to get it re-done! I really want some japanese cherry blossoms all down my side past my ribs but its supposed to kill!!

as you can tell linny, my oh doesn't care and neither do i about pics. we are both those center of attention kind of people. haha. him more than me. he has about 15 tats i think, maybe a little less.

this one was pretty free hand. it's my favorite. he drew it up about 30 minutes before i got it with my ideas and chose the colors as he did it.

https://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-sf2p/v5202/67/34/597710832/n597710832_3722449_86622.jpg
the heart with eternal flame matches one my husband has on his arm. the time bomb represents his personality. he's very spur of the moment, boom in your face, kind of guy. and the timer on the bomb is our wedding date :)

i'm not going to lie, i've heard ribs really do hurt. but honestly, everyone is different. you might have a high pain threshold. i think if you can have a baby you can handle a rib tattoo haha.

Ha ha your so right! Never thought of it that way! I love the tattoo, i love it when they mean something like that. So cute with matching it with one your DH has, and the wedding date! I just like the cherry blossoms idea, life is short make the most of it sorta thing!

When i met OH he was looking for a new tat idea for his neck and i found this latin phrase that meant 'I have sinned!' could not sum him up anymore as he's a kinda reformed bad boy!

wow I am a chicken about tats...not sure I will do it...I change my mind to much!!!

thanks Kel - well I am 14 dpo today and a - FRER we dont have dollar store down here, but I will see if I can get some by the end of the week as I have a close friend going over to the states...so you think those are the best as far as sensitivity goes?

UGH, I swear I could scream this is all so frustrating.

linny - i like that phrase. i need to get that too. haha. oh how we love our bad boys :) i think the cherry blossoms would be really cool. really really cool!

ttc - still have my fx'ed for you mama

I really like that tat never! Especially what it represents. ;)

ttc-- I have heard that tests are actually more sensitive than advertised and have been known to detect lower amounts of HCG.. so I'd try a frer out.. FXed hun

I love the bad boy gone good LOL!!

TTC - Hun, i'm keeping the PMA for you!!! xxxx

i heard today that another volcano erupted and there is going to be more ash cloud. we work directly with the flight companies here on post and apparently they've already gotten word that they might be grounded because of it. not again! ugh...

just saw your sig thanks hun :thumbup: I think its still the same ash cloud no news here of the sister one erupting yet, they do say through out history that once that volcano goes so does the one beside it with in a couple of months so I guess its only a matter of time, it will lower the temperature by a few degrees they say. my sister she is 17 has done some research and she was telling me the last time this volcano erupted it spilled ash for a year !!!! your tattoos are cool my DH has a Celtic band on his arm and sun and a brill panter on his back, he wants to get a dragon and have our children's names some were on his back. I have not got any but may be one day!

thanks celtic.....I am still having symptoms maybe I implanted on 10dpo, which was the last temp rise...who knows....it is just so depressing. I really hope you are right but I do feel like I am out. I will see what temp I get tomorrow.

never - oh this isn't good, is the same volcano or a different one?

Hun I am still holding on to hope for you, plus if you are not due AF till Wednesday or Thursday may be its to early FX it is also try doing a cheapie test in the evening some times Ive seen people testing in the morning and get a BFN and the retest in the evening and get a BFP ! my friend took over 3 months to get a BFP on her first!! it can happen and I really hope you get yours :flower:

Girls do you know anything about temps, I had a bad night sleep but I woke up roasting hot sweating an every thing, but my temp was 36.3 and I said na not right retook it straight away and it was 36.7 so double checked with my other thermometer and it was 36.7 and when I rechecked 36.3 :dohh::shrug: so which should I use I put in 36.7 normally if I got 36.3 AF would be here by now and 10PO would be way to soon :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->