Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

Ooh the dreaded dream. I dont worry when i dream things, but my Dh has gone off to work without so much as a good bye before all because he dreamt about me with someone else lol. I should be so lucky :winkwink:

you girls are so great with all the well wishes.....but I think she is just around the corner...the cramps have officially started..so I am thinking sometime tomorrow. Well Whit and mandy - looks like we can do this together next month again....BFPs for all of us!!!!!

Woohoo hi girls!

wow there's always so much to catch up on!

TTC I'm sorry about the temp drop sweetie :hugs: I know you must feel absolutely gutted. I am gonna keep the PMA for you til the :witch: shows her face.... You're still well over coverline.
Thanks for the sour sweeties tip, man I love sour sweets more than anything! My mouth is watering just thinking about them - I have some downstairs too :D

Delia/Delilah - now when you came on here I swear you introduced yourself as Delia, so that's what I've called you ever since! But everyone else calls you Delilah, so now I'm worried I've got it wrong all this time and you are cursing every time! Please let me know :D
Hope the Clomid works great for you and you get a bedazzled eggie :happydance:
And yes get that siggy bedazzled too!

Kell get some Clomid :winkwink: aside from my MASSIVE ovary it worked a treat :D
Maybe you could try soy isoflavones?
Lol Kell you can't punch Jeff over a dream :rofl: I do it all the time though :haha:

Celtic fingers crossed your signs are good - hope you have a nice temp in the morning :D

Linny - Yay for the peak - get to :sex: :D Is it the Soy that's brought on earlier Ov?

Mandy Hope you get it this month :D

Never I always wonder about the alcohol thing, I'm sure if we all went to a nightclub. got totally smashed, met our DHs (and pretended they were strangers) and went for a shag in some dingy alleyway - we'd all be pregnant in no time :rofl:

Whit hi hun :hugs: hope the witch buggers off and you feel better soon

Sparkle your DH does sound pretty funny - although obviously he's just grumpy :growlmad:
I am feeling pretty rough again today - the tiredness isn't so bad actually but just 24 hours a day feeling sick :D

Welshie How did you go at slimming world?

Everyone else - hope you're all ok :hugs:

Wow I remember the days when I only had Kell and Welshie to reply to! :haha:

x x x

Oh btw, ladies....so weird...last night I had a dream I was giving birth...I mean in the labor and delivery room with my mom and dh around me...it was so vivid.....I had this beautiful baby boy (weird cuz I always think I will ahve a girl). In my dream I had the baby and dh took me home and ran to the computer to tell you guys that I had this beautiful baby boy. UGH.....soon I hope.

Ahh ttc that's so cool, I hope it comes true :D

x x x

SBB babe you did a wonderful job at keeping up with everyone.. DANG .. I was thinking about Soy but I wanna wait to hear the results from all the blood they took last Friday.. I just weenied my way back on Maca and Femaprin yesterday, and well we all know what that did for me in the past :winkwink:

TTC seriously like SBB said you are way above the coverline and well, I also got crampy cramps when I got PG.. I know it is hard to hear all this just in case the FLUCKING witch shows but I also want to let you know what it was like for me when I got PG... :hug:

ETA that is SOOOO kewl... what a great dream

oh no Sparkle he does NOT do that to you.. now that right there is wrong... leave and no kiss all because of a dream... hmmmmmm.. I couldn't even poke him because I slept in the guest bedroom last night.... I had a SNORE fest going on and couldn't sleep

Maca.... is this just a vitamin? Sorry i have not read the whooollle tread :) hehe but Googled and am intrigued. I am on my first cyle TTC after a loss at 15 weeks in January....time to get back on the horse as they say :hugs: for all TTC xx

kel - I actually appreciate hearing your symptoms...

x_ - maca is considered a food not an herb or anything...that is why it is so safe to take.

Never I always wonder about the alcohol thing, I'm sure if we all went to a nightclub. got totally smashed, met our DHs (and pretended they were strangers) and went for a shag in some dingy alleyway - we'd all be pregnant in no time :rofl:

x x x

:rofl: :rofl: :haha:

Thats too funny!

never- that alcohol thing baffles me also....EVERYONE OF MY FRIENDS ARE SERIOUS DRINKERS....AND ALL OF THEM ARE PRGNANT RIGHT NOW.....at last count it was 7...yep...I am the only one not pregnant.

ttcbaby...do you just take in tablet supplements? Im very keen to get on the maca bandwagon lol

Ladies i need to order some more maca. Can anyone tell me a good website as i dont want to end up with the wrong ones again :dohh:. I want the organic ones :happydance::happydance:

i get mine off amazon.com sparkle. i really like them :) as for playing with the boys, i have to every day, but nothing too exciting today. just made a desk out of throw away cabinets and ply wood out of boredom.

sbb - you are so right girl! so so right, haha. dh has two kids, two different women (oh the party days...), one he only slept with three times and the other he was with for 6 months and she found out she was pregnant right after they broke up. i mean - seriously? and then me, lol, we've done the NTNP route or entire time knowing each other for 3 years. and now we're actually trying trying and still nothing. :shrug:

kel - i loveeeeeeeee nascar! kurt busch #2 is my FAVORITE. hehe. he doesn't win a lot, but i chose him about 4 years ago since miller light is my favorite beer :)

kel - i loveeeeeeeee nascar! kurt busch #2 is my FAVORITE. hehe. he doesn't win a lot, but i chose him about 4 years ago since miller light is my favorite beer

LOL I am a Jimmie Johnson fan.. he is soo cute :winkwink: I like Kurt I was hoping you wouldn't say Kyle....grrrrrrrrrrr he's an ass.... me I am a Mich Ultra girl- but if that isn't around I go Bud Lite ( which is the beer of choice in this house since it's in our kegerator) and well Coors Lite is next... not a Miller fan at all.. sorry hun :( :lol:

Sparkle this is what I take.. maybe if you google it you MAY be able to find it

https://www.vitaminshoppe.com/store...erbs-_-NO-1505&ci_src=14110944&ci_sku=NO-1505

haha kelster, i can not stand kyle! not since he wrecked kurt out of daytona 500 a few years ago on like the 295th lap. i was like, wow, you wrecked your brother. as for me. i go miller lite, coors light, bud light, and then mich ultra - ha complete opposite :) beer is so good, hehe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->